• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing now?

Trying to talk on the phone but, it's a bit difficult when the person who called me is in the recording studio and, recording while we talk so, more or less getting an earful of raw music over a cell phone speaker. Why? because it's my meltdown Aspie friend and, he's still not over yesterday's meltdown but, he's got to be in the studio today and, no one there knows he's an Aspie so, I'm trying to keep him on task and calmed down so he can get the tracks down he needs to get done today because you know only another musical Aspie that's been there can even begin to remedy that problem and, I'm it for him.

Oh and laughing because this really is comical. LOL

Waiting for my husband to return with the pig (yes a live one) that we traded one Flemish Giant Rabbit, One rack of hen nesting boxes and, 5 chick waterers for - it's a 60 lb. Duroc barrow [means it's a neutered male.]

I just home from work and I got a lot done today. I like to work when the plant is quite and there are not to many people there.

I've never used Tapatalk before, so I hope it works and doesn't explode on me. This is a test post. XD

Testing and then going to bed.

Study break. I've been taking notes which I intend to upload to the common lab server. So overwhelming!

Procrastinating. I promised I would read and critique two things, I have a thing I need to draw for today (supposed to do one each day for the whole month) and I also need to eat and take a shower.

Almost kinda sorta maybe fixin' to get ready to start
doing more than just think about where I will put all
the stuff from that bookcase when I empty it.

Sitting down at the library getting some precious wi-fi time. A member of Cape Cod's finest is chatting with the library security guard and (what I assume to be) a circulation desk lady, so I'm a little freaked out in light of my past experiences with the law (or that maybe they're looking into my computer, not that I've done any illicit browsing in my time here).

But it turns out that they're talking about ODs and homeless people in the park, so that's a bit of a relief. (Not to imply that I'm some kind of creepy eavesdropper, but you'd be surprised how much of an active listener I am.)

New Threads

Top Bottom