• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Anime Are You Watching?

Do you watch anime?

• yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • never have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rarely

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
@Misery
Date a live seems to have some pleasant character designs, I've seen that clockwork gal around and she stood out to me. Also that Yoshino girl. I'm also someone who doesn't scare easily with gore, looking at Tokyo ghoul from the outside, I wouldn't of expected it to be genuinely scary, so that's interesting. I don't like to watch sad shows so I'll probably search out that particular scene. I've been scared recently with a psychological horror that I feel nothing can top, so I'm feeling a little brave.

@Crozix
I put that into to the search box and I wasn't expecting it to be something I love so much, Azumanga daioh. That is the cutest goofiest show.

@Stardust Parade
I love the sailor moon soundtrack. When I was younger I thought meh, I see it everywhere but I appreciate it now.

I put that into to the search box and I wasn't expecting it to be something I love so much, Azumanga daioh. That is the cutest goofiest show.
I am quite annoyed with myself for stopping after 4 episodes the first time (that was back in 2017).
Loved the show more and more as it went along. Though felt it ended a bit to soon, but i can say that also applies to many parts of our lives.
On a somewhat related note, one small goal of mine is to be able to read Yotsuba&!.

Oh yeah I've seen that girl around, the first volume is so pretty with the sunflowers.

My favorite anime is One Piece but I’m also into My Hero Academia right now too. Full Metal Alchemist was the first one I watched and it got me hooked on anime.

@8398 While I have a problem with the general art simplicity, I do actually agree that within that there is a fantastic range of expression and caricature, some shows seem to incorporate it really
Have you been watching any or... seen clips of an anime you found interesting?

For me, watching HunterXHunter(2011) set the bar too high, but now and then I get the craving to watch anime. I think the last thing I was watching was... The Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. I enjoy the Victorian aesthetic, and it can be so freaken weird.
I just seem to like very subtle colours looking like watercolour like Raymond Briggs childrens book illustrator

IMG_1356.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG
I just like the illustration made with the die above which obviously would be a different shape ,I need 3d at least
Have you been watching any or... seen clips of an anime you found interesting?

For me, watching HunterXHunter(2011) set the bar too high, but now and then I get the craving to watch anime. I think the last thing I was watching was... The Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. I enjoy the Victorian aesthetic, and it can be so freaken weird.

I started Tokyo Ghoul. It’s pretty great. I also love the opening theme. It gets me pretty hyped.

I also want to get back to Fairy Tail. I’ll probably start One Punch Man and Assassination Classroom.
I watched Sword Art Online I and II, SAO: Alternative Gun Gale Online, planning on seeing the SAO movie and the new season of the main series.

Btw, sorry if my grammar may be a bit off ATM. I am at a church camp RN, and my youth leader that is staying in the cabin with me let me borrow his iPad so I don’t get bored.

Recently i dont feel hyped watching anime anymore; i used to like watching. Maybe because too busy recently, not much story in anime that cater to my age, etc.

I remember my favorite is mirai nikki (say whatever you wanna say, but Gasai Yuno is the best :p ).

There were lots of interesting anime like what you guys said, so i'll just mention the other title..

Underrated old anime: Kemono no Souja Erin (my view on animals in the zoo changed after seeing this).

Another one i would like to mention is Flying Witch. Super chill slice of life.

Also like anime in realistic working adults settings. Any recommendation? (Maybe better watch drama or live life for that..)

I'm currently watching shows on a schedule. I watch Dragonball Z every day since it's longer. Sundays and Mondays is Metal Armor Dragonar. Tuesdays and Wednesdays I just finished Black Cat and plan to start Sound Euphonium. Thursdays and Fridays is NANA.

I can't watch things on the Internet on my TV screen so if I think something will be good then I want to buy the bluray or DVD and see it on my TV. This means I have to be pretty certain that I will be happy with my choices. I tend to stick with genres that I know I usually like, and I try to find shows with voice actors I liked in things I've seen.
I avoid anything violent, gory, grotesque, erotic, etc, or magic. Lol. I like uplifting music, cycling, and slice of life comedies. I'd like to expand that range but I have to be careful with my choices.
I want to see the one about scuba diving but I have to limit myself to what I can afford.
I'm waiting for another cycling anime. I don't know any of the cast. It is taking ages to get here. I have to save it for my birthday if it ever arrives. Minami something or other.. Lol. Its about competitive cycling, in contrast to the one I have already that is casual cycling. I expect the story to be nothing special but I will surely enjoy the cycling aspect. And it's ladies' cycling so should be not as grotesque as Yowamushi Pedal lol.
I already have another one for my birthday, with actors I like. Umm, I think it's called A place further than the universe, or something. I think it is on the surface, about a trip to Antarctica; but I got it for the voice actors. I have to wait another six weeks or so until I watch it. I can't wait. :D

Last edited:
I finished the first season of Kuroshitsuji. The whole story was wrapped up and done, yet appears as if it's going to continue like the ending didn't happen. Kinda weird. But I enjoyed it.

How could I forget about Sgt. Frog / Keroro Gunsou? The openings/endings are awesome and right now I'm addicted to Katte ni Shinryakusha. Golden alien afro frog walking around a Japanese city like Godzilla. I must watch weird things a lot because I didn't laugh and it seemed pretty normal to me.
JDzM5hnm.jpg

I very rarely watch anime because I'm not interested in most of it. But I do like Psycho-Pass, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Studio Ghibli movies.

I started watching Polar Bear Cafe (Shirokuma Cafe) again. it's so cute. Plus, the puns are on point. (The puns only work in Japanese, so that's why there's been no other language dubs). There are English subtitles though so you can follow along as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom