Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
19 year old Aspie artist and Jesus follower, Female
- inkfingers was last seen:
- Mar 24, 2019 at 8:09 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Officially Diagnosed
I am a 19 year old, Autistic artist. Special interests include dip pen-and-ink art, RWBY anime, and a "minor" obsession with peanut butter. I am also a Jesus-follower, making me even weirder than the general population. My goal is to live in the middle of nowhere, so that I don't have to socialize.
- Enable Politics Forum: