• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

I have tears running down my face and the neighbours must think I'm crazy! :rofl:
I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard.

I love it. Oh my god lol

I was up until 2am two nights in a row getting caught up with The Most Popular Girls In School series on YouTube. Oh my god my poor mother. Lol I probably woke her up like 5 times just from my laughter! XD

The free vodka at this private party is making me laugh at my own jokes... In my defense my personality is amazing today. LOL!!!!!

This one was great!

One day, earlier this week, one customer bought a bag of potato chips and a medium coffee. After ringing his order in, I asked him how things were going. It was close to lunch time, and he replied, "I'm working next door (at the McDonald's building, on the roof). Just chipping away at things. I'll be chipping away some more." After a few moments I started to giggle as I pictured him "chipping" away (crunch, crunch, munch, munch!) on his bag of potato chips as he spends the lunch break next door!

Chipping away, alright! Munch, munch!

I rarely watch Family guy

But while browsing channels I stumbled upon a Family guy show. It's one of those rare moments where I actually kept laughing uncontrolably, and still do when I watch it now.

It might be NFSW... I guess in general the show seems to have that rep.

Last edited by a moderator:
This absolutely cracked me up:
banana_humor_lets_get_naked_-05500ab5703b937f98b1bc2289faee5f_h_large.jpg

Cat stuck in Christmas tree photo! All you see are white hind legs, pink feet pads, Raccoon tail-Black & Grey Tiger striped, and his [white chest] body is stuck in the tree with the words "iz long story. jus pull, pleez."

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-is-stuck-in-your-christmas-tree.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-is-stuck-in-your-christmas-tree.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 186
I'm a gonna git in trouble fer dis one! ;)

Attachments

• femalebrain.jpg
    femalebrain.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,085
  • men and womens language.jpg
    men and womens language.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 412
  • what men mean.jpg
    what men mean.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5,005
  • Malebrain.jpg
    Malebrain.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 409
The last thing that made me really laugh, and I mean REALLY laugh, and I still laugh out loud thinking about it or whenever it gets brought up:

A few days ago my dad put an insane amount of sweet onion sauce on a beef burger he was eating and I said "You put that sweet onion sauce on some strange things" and he said "what do you mean strange? like rice pudding?". Rice pudding with sweet onion sauce - I'm not sure why, but I can't stop laughing about it. Maybe it's because I'm trying to imagine what it tastes like? Perhaps my sense of taste or my imagination for what things taste like might be linked to my sense of humour somehow...

There was an earlier, similar game called Whosit, but it had occupations rather than names. There were a few hilarious ones: the Censor was always required to answer questions "No", the Spy always had to lie, and the Director could answer questions any way he pleased. Thanks for reminding me of it. :)

There was an earlier, similar game called Whosit, but it had occupations rather than names. There were a few hilarious ones: the Censor was always required to answer questions "No", the Spy always had to lie, and the Director could answer questions any way he pleased. Thanks for reminding me of it. :)

This sounds like am AWESOME party game (the grownup kind with drinking and things)! I wonder if I can acquire it somehow...

Did anyone else have this game when they were growing up?
Guess Who! Oh, God . . . I need to play that game again, even if it makes me feel really old. :p

And Biblio, I agree with you, but in viewing gender as binary, you're also stereotyping (though I realize this was most likely just a response to the posted image).

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone over what people perceive to be funny or unfunny. My sense of humor doesn't tend to run in that direction. That's all.

Last edited:
Guess Who! Oh, God . . . I need to play that game again, even if it makes me feel really old. :p

And Biblio, I agree with you, but in viewing gender as binary, you're also stereotyping (though I realize this was most likely just a response to the posted image).

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone over what people perceive to be funny or unfunny. My sense of humor doesn't tend to run in that direction. That's all.

I cracked up seeing that. But only from a perspective of "Pulp Fiction".

I figure if Jules is giving some kind of facial recognition test, the one thing NOT to do is respond, "What ?". :D

Attachments

• tardar sauce grumpy cat.jpg
    tardar sauce grumpy cat.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom