• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

And Biblio, I agree with you, but in viewing gender as binary, you're also stereotyping (though I realize this was most likely just a response to the posted image).

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone over what people perceive to be funny or unfunny. My sense of humor doesn't tend to run in that direction. That's all.
Yes, it was a response to the binary stereotyping of the images in which men thought about sex and women shoes. As I stated, "I find this offensive to both genders."

1471931_10151785594285759_1336224512_n.jpg

As a Jew I'm not a gender Nazi. What I find as gender offensive is your misandric profile/avatar photo of a woman physically assaulting a man. Why have the moderators here not deleted that photo?@!! IS THE FUTURE OF ASPIE CENTRAL to include GENDER HATRED?!@ Will this attract more members?!! How will your stereotyping of women beating up men help increase membership here?

I find this kind of gender stereotyping dull, irrelevant, and offensive to both genders. I think men are able to think beyond their genitals and women beyond the quest for better shoes.

Last edited:
Saturday night furries

Attachments

• kitty-close-up.jpg
    kitty-close-up.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 63
  • smiling cat.jpg
    smiling cat.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 76dd6_funny-dog-pictures-rich-dog-has-haters1.jpg
    76dd6_funny-dog-pictures-rich-dog-has-haters1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 336
  • funny-dog-pictures-dog-wants-you-to-pass-on-his-happiness.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-dog-wants-you-to-pass-on-his-happiness.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 126
Warning: don't give catnip to Ninja Kitten...

Attachments

• zombiedog.jpg
    zombiedog.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Ninja Kitten Vs_ Baby.jpg
    Ninja Kitten Vs_ Baby.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 155
As a Jew I'm not a gender Nazi. What I find as gender offensive is your profile/avatar photo of a woman physically assaulting a man.
As I stated
In perfect honesty Biblio-Love, I find that the man in the picture is small and looks to me more like a middle-school aged kid, or a young teenager. I would rethink that picture, which makes me think of a woman assaulting a child.

You are right-I really didn't much look at those photos before I posted em. Been posting em on other forums thru out the years. But since people here objected and rightly so if the pictures are offensive, then I will not post those kinds of photos. Sometimes something that might appear funny can hurt others.

Thanks everyone for being patient with me and realizing I didn't want to hurt anyone.

In perfect honesty, as I believe you are sensitive in the best sense of the word, I'm not sure why you yourself aren't/weren't offended by this one.

I'm laughing so much now. Thanks everyone for realizing last night argueing with my female friend put the zap on my head/heart. It's much better to hug a cat, dog or Aspie! Or read this thread and laugh...

Attachments

• ex means exit my life.jpg
    ex means exit my life.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 146
  • beer prayer.jpg
    beer prayer.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 121
  • touching wire causes death.jpg
    touching wire causes death.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 115
Fazebook!

Attachments

• facebook addiction strong drug.jpg
    facebook addiction strong drug.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 142
  • facebook rehabilitation.jpg
    facebook rehabilitation.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'm probably the last person on Earth to see the video, but boy, it cracked me up! A person impersonating Morgan Freeman reading the opening to Everybody Poops.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom