• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

There's a comic strip about school bands and on its facebook page, someone responded to the "types of music stands" comic with a story about a type of music stand that was missed... a music stand stuck in the ceiling. Because someone was trying to pull it up... and they pulled so hard it was flung straight up in the air, broke through a ceiling tile...the kids patched it up before the director could notice but in the photo the lip of the music stand can be faintly seen through the tile... :laugh:

I got a real kick out of my niece's little dog trying to "talk" my mother into giving him a treat. She was arguing with him and telling him he'd had enough treats for one day. They carried on like this for a good ten minutes! (She ended up giving him a treat.....I guess he wore her down).

:bounce:

untitled.png

Hehehe, I chuckle every time.

The last thing that made me laugh:

A customer asks me, "How's life in the fast lane?" when a huge snowstorm was happening outside. Though this was not my answer, I could have answered, "Slipping, sliding, and crashing into the traffic, and into the curb."

I actually answered, "Fast lane?! Are you kidding? The snow is slowing me down!" The customer answered, "Oh, the slow lane then?" (ha, ha...)

That's offensive and not funny

So I thought I would have to moderate something after I read those words, and I looked above at the card which reads 'to a special aunt', I struggled to find it amusing and a minute later I realised, to a person who reads cursive writing it is not funny at all, but when you look at how it appears to people raised to write in block letters it takes on a whole new connotation and therefore any offense is strictly at the liberty of your perception.

I woke up this morning with fingernail polish on two fingernails on each hand. I guess I decided to do them in my sleep!

The last thing that made me laugh, happened yesterday while dining out with my S/O. We were sitting in a large dining room in a local hotel, and a group of people were just leaving. I happened to look up just in time to see this woman walking in a funny way and wearing funny pants, too. She was walking rapidly and swaying her hips very quickly, and her pants were of a light beige color with two vertical stripes of black leather going down the back. The whole effect caused me to giggle, as well as the couple at the next table. She looked like some kind of frisky striped animal.

I had to laugh at the December 1st "thought for today" from Sparticus. Actually, he often makes me laugh!

:rofl:

New Threads

Top Bottom