• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

When I think of Everybody Poops, for some reason my mind immediately goes to the song Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.

Everybody poops...sometimes.

Loves me some grumpy cat! I saw someone at Halloween dressed like grumpy cat, but it is impossible to maintain that look.
grumpy cat.jpg

Louis CK. I love how unflinchingly honest he is about parenthood and about his children. I like to imagine many parents secretly appreciate those routines of his.

Attachments

• grumpy cat xmas.jpg
    grumpy cat xmas.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 641
  • grumpy-cat-christmasthe-christmas-blog-2013--this-christmas-grumpy-cat-and-friends-clv8lffs.jpg
    grumpy-cat-christmasthe-christmas-blog-2013--this-christmas-grumpy-cat-and-friends-clv8lffs.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19,768
  • cat-gif4.gif
    cat-gif4.gif
    837.8 KB · Views: 157
More Grumpy Cat:

Attachments

• 12 days of grumpy cat.jpg
    12 days of grumpy cat.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,752
  • Grumpy-Cat-Christmas-Tree.jpg
    Grumpy-Cat-Christmas-Tree.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,350
Grumpy Cat : Beautiful job! It looks just like a professional artist's painting!

A few for holiday hangovers...

Attachments

• 580649_10151293899780847_305195054_n.jpg
    580649_10151293899780847_305195054_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 121
  • it's monday.jpg
    it's monday.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 118
  • baby anteater image atlantic wire.jpg
    baby anteater image atlantic wire.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,657
  • grumpy cat by getty images.jpg
    grumpy cat by getty images.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 117
So my dad has Alzheimer's but because of another condition he has, he is advised to NOT have caffeine.

Thankfully he hasn't figured out how to use the Keurig. So he asks me to make him a cup of coffee from time to time.

Well, he loves the one I make him.

This morning I was in the kitchen perking a cup for myself and he said "you know, that stuff doesn't give me a jolt like Pepsi does."

...little does he know that I have been making cups of decaf for him this entire time. :laugh:

You need to submit this to Fail Blog.

Or better yet, show it to my bosses. We make this sort of label at work--in fact, probably with the same software--and I'm sure they would love it. In fact, I'd be surprised if they haven't seen it already!

So my dad has Alzheimer's but because of another condition he has, he is advised to NOT have caffeine.

Thankfully he hasn't figured out how to use the Keurig. So he asks me to make him a cup of coffee from time to time.

Well, he loves the one I make him.

This morning I was in the kitchen perking a cup for myself and he said "you know, that stuff doesn't give me a jolt like Pepsi does."

...little does he know that I have been making cups of decaf for him this entire time. :laugh:

Good for you! Sounds like you're doing a great job :)

Two things the kitten did, last night she was chewing on my husband's hand/arm and because he has no idea how to use a firm tone to say no, the kitten ignored him when he said no/stop it. Eventually he must have got fedup and actually used a firm tone he said "mini can you please STOP that now"...and the cat stopped for a second, stared right at him then crawled up his chest and slapped his face before running away lol

Then this morning she was hassling the dog wanting to play with her, mother in law bought her a toy with a bell inside and she doesn't like it, so I said "mini leave the dog alone or I'll get that bell" (I was joking of course)...next thing I hear jingling and the cat is playing with the bell toy...

Hmmm typing those out they don't sound funny but at the time they were hilarious!

New Threads

Top Bottom