• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

are you good at making stuff up?

• Total voters
The three ladies that come in and order lamb, l am going to drop the osso boco plates and baa baa like a lamb and tell my boss l refuse to be part of the animal slaughter. (in a perfect world).

It's raining and thundering, l am running out with a huge metal rod to attrack lighting to obliterate my brain and turn into a NT.

I'm the one who really wrote The Star Spangled Banner. Francis Scott Key totally ripped me off.

The virus is just a movement to get us to use e-commerce which founder of Amazon funded Chinese lab so to increase his bottom line. He approached Wal-mart board, but they felt maybe that was going to far. lol

l papered my bedroom in aluminium foil because it's so cool. Then l took emergency foil blanket and sewed a comforter and shams. Then l spray painted the ceiling with iridescent spray. But the apartment manager said the spray smell made everyone pass out and go to emergency.☹

I may not have gone swimming today for the first time since Covid started. I may not have been sneaky to break quarantine by swimming in the river.

New Threads

Top Bottom