• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

are you good at making stuff up?

• Total voters
l would truly love to reply to this very relevant thread in a stimulating, thought provoking discourse by an incredibly fantastical lie, but my private plane pilot is telling l only have 5 mins until departure. l hate it when l miss the opening of the in-flight movie. l bid adieu.

I feel fine really, thank you so much for asking it makes me feel warm and fuzzy when you inquire about my wellbeing.

At one time I had a job as the Official Geologist of a major brothel in Nevada. When someone got their rocks off, I collected them for geological analysis.

Think that the entire world should destroy everything we've created and go back to being hunter-gatherers. Free the domesticated horses and cows and pigs and sheep and chickens and turkeys and let them take over! A few generations from now we'll have to fight giant flightless turkeys for our lives.

It's so warm where I live in northern canada that people are wearing flip flops outside.

New Threads

Top Bottom