• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

ddd.jpg

Found this while looking for something completely unrelated.

I have to wonder what happened in order that this even needs to exist lol

B1C100BD-B8D8-4061-B884-64E638C7E830.jpeg

Not humorous, and there seems to be a lot of these sorts of events around the world at the moment, but never before have I seen such comprehensive coverage of a flood event. It's interesting.

This one's definitely weird, but I'm very angry at the driver. If he'd blown a tyre he would have pulled over pretty quickly. Poor snake.

(yes it's a green tree snake, completely harmless and docile)

Hey @Forest Cat, it’s done.

I can’t take credit for noticing this, but I’ve been waiting for us to hit 18,000 all day. It was 17,998 at the beginning of the day in northeastern United States.

1670384092514.jpeg

EDIT: oh no, Maybe I scared them away. We’re back to 17,999. I didn’t know someone could deactivate their membership so quickly.

Last edited:
Hey @Forest Cat, it’s done.

I can’t take credit for noticing this, but I’ve been waiting for us to hit 18,000 all day. It was 17,998 at the beginning of the day in northeastern United States.

View attachment 90796

EDIT: oh no, Maybe I scared them away. We’re back to 17,999. I didn’t know someone could deactivate their membership so quickly.
You definitely didn't scare them away! Sometimes the new accounts that join are bots or spammers and they get deleted, I think.

You definitely didn't scare them away! Sometimes the new accounts that join are bots or spammers and they get deleted, I think.
I got fooled by a bot! Argggg…

I guess the wait continues and the suspense grows! (I’m such a dork. :smilingimp: )

New Threads

Top Bottom