• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

morning_picdump-30-2.jpg

Pervasive smell.

I have a full head of very bushy hair and I haven’t cut it in over 12 months. I’m constantly brushing huge swathes of hair out of my face. Just a few minutes ago I was having a couple of pipes, just as I put flame to pipe a swath of hair dropped down in front of my face.

Whoosh! I went up like Michael Jackson in a Pepsi advert. Left a big streak of soot up my glasses too. :)

Just a little bit of info. A lot of people from The UK and Europe don’t understand just how big Australia is. Here’s a simple way for people in the UK to look at it.

Scoop Northern Ireland out and pat it in to the side of Britain at Blackpool, then turn the entire UK clockwise by 90 degrees. What you now have is exactly the same size and almost the same shape as our state of Victoria.

A flight from Adelaide to Darwin takes 4 hours. A flight from Perth to Sydney takes 6 hours.

We currently have an area greater than the size of The UK under water.

australia-map-provinces-0.jpg

Just a little bit of info. A lot of people from The UK and Europe don’t understand just how big Australia is.

I still have not really been able to wrap my mind around it. A farmer I know owns 5000 acres of land. Potato and grain fields and some forest. And that's a pretty big farm. Then I saw a farm in Australia on tv, it was a 300 000 acres farm.... o_O They had 60 000 cows or something, never seen anything like it.

Then I saw some people driving to a farm, when they arrived at the gate to the farm, they had to drive for another two and half hours before they arrived at the main house. I think there are parking lots in Australia that are bigger than the country of Norway.

New Threads

Top Bottom