• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

This is why I often like Eurovision.=D

Then you compare it to our entries….

Did you see what we did this year? Clearly an hommage to the wolf skinned berserkers. ;) So disappointing that we didn't win. Maybe it wasn't weird enough, next year we'll totally win everything. :D

Did you see what we did this year? Clearly an hommage to the wolf skinned berserkers. ;) So disappointing that we didn't win. Maybe it wasn't weird enough, next year we'll totally win everything. :D

They were totally robbed! It just wasn’t heavy metal.

I really hated the Swiss entry. I didn’t like our one the previous year either, but we do really need some crazy acts, so maybe we can have some bear transformations whilst throwing confetti and onions?

They were totally robbed! It just wasn’t heavy metal.

I really hated the Swiss entry. I didn’t like our one the previous year either, but we do really need some crazy acts, so maybe we can have some bear transformations whilst throwing confetti and onions?

That's what Eurovision needs more of! More confetti and onions. And children hitting people with hammers. That's a great idea for next year. :)

Xmas obedience challenge for you @Luca !

View attachment 89722

I think I can actually get them to do that, but I have to get them to stop snatching the ornaments off the tree first! :tearsofjoy: This has been a source of entertainment for Enzo and Hex...

I will try to get a picture of at least SOME of them in front of the tree before Christmas Day, lol... maybe some of my clients too if I'm lucky...

Those naughty Beagles remind me of Enzo, even though he's obviously not a Beagle... Although Enzo is probably the only dog I have that would sit politely with a reindeer headband on lol! They do all have Christmas collars.

France's 2022 entry (Fulenn) is now one of my favorite songs ever. Just the right amount of weird factor for me to really like it!
And I love that they're singing in Breton.

Solovey is one of my other all-time favorites

I do genuinely believe that Europe has much more talented musicians than we do over here, for the most part. It's a shame that they don't get as much global recognition as some of ours do.
I always end up liking a bunch of the Eurovision songs and I would much rather hear most of these than the stuff that's popular where I live. I'm really tired of Doja Cat and Olivia Rodrigo lol
I was definitely born in the wrong country... I'm a blonde European girl on the inside :p

Tail Light Surprise.jpg

France's 2022 entry (Fulenn) is now one of my favorite songs ever. Just the right amount of weird factor for me to really like it!
And I love that they're singing in Breton.

Solovey is one of my other all-time favorites

I do genuinely believe that Europe has much more talented musicians than we do over here, for the most part. It's a shame that they don't get as much global recognition as some of ours do.
I always end up liking a bunch of the Eurovision songs and I would much rather hear most of these than the stuff that's popular where I live. I'm really tired of Doja Cat and Olivia Rodrigo lol
I was definitely born in the wrong country... I'm a blonde European girl on the inside :p

This is one of my favorites, we won Eurovision with it in 1995. And it's not silly or weird, just a solid tune.

Translated to English the lyrics go like this:

Now let the day
Just slip away
So the dark night may watch over you
Nocturne

Though darkness lay
It will give way
When the dark night delivers the day

Last edited:
Happy Zibelemärit day everyone and maybe especially @Owliet :)

Today we celebrate the glorious onion and the farmers who provide them. So get your best confetti, your toy hammers and onions, hit your loved ones on the head, douse them with confetti and make onion decorations. :D And thank you Switzerland for inventing this crazy onion fest.

1669633434958.png 1669633505270.png
1669633566242.png 1669633842505.png

Last edited:
Happy Zibelemärit day everyone and maybe especially @Owliet :)

Today we celebrate the glorious onion and the farmers who provide them. So get your best confetti, your toy hammers and onions, hit your loved ones on the head, douse them with confetti and make onion decorations. :D And thank you Switzerland for inventing this crazy onion fest.

View attachment 89834 View attachment 89835
View attachment 89836 View attachment 89838
It is definitely worth the craziness.=)

New Threads

Top Bottom