• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

4586937ncyg3er.png

No, we would like to own Iceland, it's a wonderful and mysterious place, but the Icelanders want to keep it. :) And invading and taking it is so much work and a little rude, so we just go there on vacation instead. I'm Norwegian but I live next to the border to Sweden and I can speak Swedish. I'm Swedish adjacent. :)

View attachment 89450

I didn't say that very well. I meant the plant seed bank was on a Norwegian island, and I thought you were Swedish because you said you spoke it. Wrong assumption. OK. You are Norwegian. My grandson is Swedish. I know Iceland is its own country. I can have a long lag phase for learning.

I didn't say that very well. I meant the plant seed bank was on a Norwegian island, and I thought you were Swedish because you said you spoke it. Wrong assumption. OK. You are Norwegian. My grandson is Swedish. I know Iceland is its own country. I can have a long lag phase for learning.

Oh, I misunderstood everything, yes Spitsbergen and Svalbard belongs to Norway. It's way up north.

Some of my cute stuff, since it just happens to be sitting out right now…

3C0B1975-EFF1-45F3-8303-5AE5C153DF20.jpeg
61B74725-5945-44DD-A2D4-B1455B243DF5.jpeg

This is my favorite choker necklace, I’ve had it since I was in college.
And yeah the sweater is a crop top lol, maybe not appropriate attire for Thanksgiving but it was just me and my parents.
5DF08F3F-8293-4FD5-9402-049D03CBA0E8.jpeg

This is a little weird, or unusual. Deep inside a grassy Tirolean hill in Austria, behind a large, water-spewing face called "the Giant", the Swarovski Crystal World Chambers of Wonder is hidden. It's like something from a fairytale.

1669417220306.png 1669417259312.png

1669417497521.png 1669417616637.png

I’m probably the only grown woman who calls her 65-pound, unneutered male dog “Mr. Woofy Woof.” :tearsofjoy:

I'm enjoying today and looking forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sunday. What is Sunday? A day like any other and gloriously so.

Last edited:
Ruby used to get called Psychopuppy. She liked chasing her own tail and she'd spend the evenings leaping up in to the air trying to catch the tiny little ghost bats.

I’m probably the only grown woman who calls her 65-pound, unneutered male dog “Mr. Woofy Woof.” :tearsofjoy:

Well, you guys know him as Rocky (85 lbs), full name Rocky Ricky Beans.

Nicknames include:

Mashi (mah-shee)

… morphed into MashMellow

… somehow morphed into Mashikola

… morphed into La La.

Others include Rooshkie, and Pizza Boy because of that one time that he swiped my pizza.

He responds to all of them equally, though. Adaptable fella.

Nicknames include:

Mashi (mah-shee)

… morphed into La La.

Others include Rooshkie, and Pizza Boy because of that one time that he swiped my pizza.

There's an old saying, "A beloved child has many names". That really is true.

Last edited:

Nicknames include:

Mashi (mah-shee)

… morphed into La La.

I'm surprised Mashimaro didn't make it into the list.

New Threads

Top Bottom