• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Someone my best friend knows, who doesn't know me very well, made this comment about me: "I bet she eats nails for breakfast."

I always think it's so funny when people perceive me as this tough, hardened, rugged person because I'm actually just very downtrodden and afraid of everything lol, and I also like unicorns and sparkly stuff and acting like I'm 13.

So, no, I don't eat nails for breakfast. Sorry to disappoint :p

Omigod! I'm literally watching the Why Files right now! HECKLE FISH MORIARTY FOR PRESIDENT!

That bit with Heckle Fish singing was soooo funny! I really like the Why Files, I've watched them over and over and they don't fail to be entertaining! I'm watching the episode on the bottomless pit right now! :)

Crop Circles in Oz.jpg

Some of my cute stuff, since it just happens to be sitting out right now…

View attachment 89527View attachment 89526

This is my favorite choker necklace, I’ve had it since I was in college.
And yeah the sweater is a crop top lol, maybe not appropriate attire for Thanksgiving but it was just me and my parents.
View attachment 89529
wherefore are this little dog figures in the box? do you put them into your hair like hair ribbons? : D I see nothing to attach them. I mean without dog hair ribbons, your look wouldn´t be really completed, or? : P

We have Zibelemärit tomorrow (onion market day) and it comes from the medieval period when the capital was on fire. The onion farmers around the canton came to the rescue and since then we celebrate it as a way to pay homage to their trade (selling onions, eating onions, making onion inspired toys and statues, hitting people on the head and then throwing confetti). For tourists it is one of the most weird experiences ever since we are usually very solid.=D

We have Zibelemärit tomorrow (onion market day) and it comes from the medieval period when the capital was on fire. The onion farmers around the canton came to the rescue and since then we celebrate it as a way to pay homage to their trade (selling onions, eating onions, making onion inspired toys and statues, hitting people on the head and then throwing confetti). For tourists it is one of the most weird experiences ever since we are usually very solid.=D

Oh, there's an onion fest tomorrow? I wish I was there. Hitting people on the head and throwing confetti is my favorite part of it. :) And making onion inspired statues. Good times.

Oh, there's an onion fest tomorrow? I wish I was there. Hitting people on the head and throwing confetti is my favorite part of it. :) And making onion inspired statues. Good times.
Considering we had a count who once believed he was a descended of an actual bear and could transform into a bear himself….Zibelemärit is much more tamer.=D

wherefore are this little dog figures in the box? do you put them into your hair like hair ribbons? : D I see nothing to attach them. I mean without dog hair ribbons, your look wouldn´t be really completed, or? : P
Oh, they are attached to necklaces lol, I guess that wasn't obvious... the picture does make them look a bit odd and detached.
I do have hair ribbons, but none with dogs on them... yet. I have a lot of butterfly clips though.

Considering we had a count who once believed he was a descended of an actual bear and could transform into a bear himself….Zibelemärit is much more tamer.=D

We actually had something similar here, some people known as berserkers. The word berserk means "bear shirt", their only job was to fight and it's said that they transformed into bears and wolves, shapeshifters. There were three animals cults, bear, wolf and boar. So they wore bear, wolf and boar skin. Exciting times. And very violent. There's even a famous poem about them from the 9th century, it's about King Harald Fairhairs personal berserker shock troops:

I'll ask of the berserks, you tasters of blood
Those intrepid heroes, how are they treated
Those who wade out into battle?
Wolf-skinned they are called
In battle they bear bloody shields
Red with blood are their spears when they come to fight
They form a closed group
The prince in his wisdom puts trust in such men
Who hack through enemy shields

Last edited:
We actually had something similar here, some people known as berserkers. The word berserk means "bear shirt", their only job was to fight and it's said that they transformed into bears and wolves, shapeshifters. There were three animals cults, bear, wolf and boar. So they wore bear, wolf and boar skin. Exciting times. And very violent. There's even a famous poem about them from the 9th century, it's about King Harald Fairhairs personal berserker bodyguards:

Red with blood are their spears when they come to fight.
They form a closed group
How many heavy metal songs have been made about this poem? ;) It is Scandinavia, after all...

We actually had something similar here, some people known as berserkers. The word berserk means "bear shirt", their only job was to fight and it's said that they transformed into bears and wolves, shapeshifters. There were three animals cults, bear, wolf and boar. So they wore bear, wolf and boar skin. Exciting times. And very violent. There's even a famous poem about them from the 9th century, it's about King Harald Fairhairs personal berserker bodyguards:

Red with blood are their spears when they come to fight
They form a closed group
To be fair, you’re all vikings up there so you have an excuse. Here….well, The count here was just crazy. Thought if he transformed into a bear during hunting for a bear he could get one. It didn’t turn out well.=D

New Threads

Top Bottom