• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I am engaging in an accidental experiment that will determine how many times you can wash a disposable mask before it falls apart. So far I'm up to 3.
Just spray it with disinfectant. I did an experiment on fabrics in making masks by holding two layers of various fabrics up to the sun to see how much sun comes through. The less the better. Leather was good. lol

I am engaging in an accidental experiment that will determine how many times you can wash a disposable mask before it falls apart. So far I'm up to 3.

So long as you didn't wipe your wet nose on your mask, or fill it with pinkeye and Irritable Owl, you could sanitise it in the oven on the lowest heat for about 30 minutes, or just hang it directly in sunlight. I know someone who's really into mask sterilisation. You could likely buy an ultraviolet kit from Ezra at a markup, too. I think he peddles them outside the cinema.

Just a trifle. ^

trifle.jpg

• a layer of ladyfingers
  • a layer of jam
  • custard (made from scratch)
  • raspberries
  • more ladyfingers
  • beef sautéed with peas and onions
  • a little more custard
  • sliced bananas
  • and whipped cream

There was this little restaurant in some remote part of Asia. To attract western tourists they hung some English words out the front to let people know they were western friendly. The two words they chose.

TASTY CONDOM

The frogs need not worry, I am going urban today. Curently at a picnic bench alongside the stately old high school with Liam chowing on tacos.

Liam says hi.

Being cooped up together hasn't been too bad. We only end up trying to kill each other once or twice a week.

All work and no play makes Ezra a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Ezra a dull boy...

Last edited:
Everyone having street parties (sitting at least two metres apart), drinking wine and playing Vera Lynn at a modest volume.

Apart from my neighbour who prefers Eminem. Does anyone have a baseball bat I can borrow, the volume adjuster on their player appears to be faulty.

New Threads

Top Bottom