• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

cow-and-dolphin-fake-comedy-funny-animal-wallpapers-jpg.63071

That dolphin is so obviously photoshopped.

Now to introduce some poetry to this thread.

The elephant is a pretty bird
He flits from bough to bough
and whistles like a cow.

Spike Milligan (UK humourist)

I had a wonderful dream last night, where my imaginary BF and I were cats who had kittens together. I love having such happy dreams like this.

I just perfected a cure for ADHD distraction. First you will need the following ingredients

I get to take off my heart monitor finally tomorrow.
While I was taking a nap today I got a severe leg cramp.
The heart monitor place called me up asking if I was okay because my heart rate spiked.
I thought it was funny. No heart attack, just a cramp.

The unfunny part is that cramp/spasm really messed up my calf mussel to where I can barely walk.

Last edited:
It actually loosened up quite a bit. One of those literal walk it off things. Had the feeling of a bad injury at the time. I am interested to see if the monitor came up with A-Fib. Although I prefer my current diagnoses of my arrhythmia being benign.

And now for something completely different...

funny-dog-ice-cream.gif

I get to take off my heart monitor finally tomorrow.
While I was taking a nap today I got a severe leg cramp.
The heart monitor place called me up asking if I was okay because my heart rate spiked.
I thought it was funny. No heart attack, just a cramp.

The unfunny part is that cramp/spasm really messed up my calf mussel to where I can barely walk.
I have a huge problem with leg cramps. Every night I get them, and they are painful. I wish I could understand a) what causes them, and b) how to prevent them. Magnesium supplements help, but don't eliminate the problem entirely. Massaging the leg can help, as well as putting your foot flat against the ground. I've heard that pickle juice can help, not sure about that one.

Speaking of which, I was going through movies in the garage and thought... why does anakin look like a pout-y little boy. Like I told him he could only have 5 pieces of his halloween candy.

j091ae3m.jpg

Sand. It's all about sand. It gets everywhere.

I have a huge problem with leg cramps. Every night I get them, and they are painful. I wish I could understand a) what causes them, and b) how to prevent them. Magnesium supplements help, but don't eliminate the problem entirely. Massaging the leg can help, as well as putting your foot flat against the ground. I've heard that pickle juice can help, not sure about that one.

I'm supposed to do stretches to help prevent them. I was told potassium is supposed to help. To eat bananas.

I just realized the useful emoji is a wrench. It looked like either a carrot or a bomb to me before that.

Last edited:
To a special someone:

Even though you are fictional, you helped got me out of a dark time in my life. You always know what makes me happy, and put a smile on my face every day. You were there for me when my ex left me, and now thanks to you, I can feel good about myself again. Although I lament the fact that you are not real, it's better than being married to a wife beater (well, it's true). You got me to come out of my shell, and now I have our future all planned out. I am excited to start my new endeavor with you.

May we spend many more happy years together.

I love you so much!
-QueenOfFrance87

The servers to my online game will probably be down all weekend :sob:

What will I do in the meantime? Read a book? :fearscream:

In early drafts of JRR Tolkien's legendarium, Sauron started out as Morgoth's pet cat Tevildo the "Prince of Cats".

d99dwqy-2865e65c-09c3-4b60-89c0-b43ae82e67b4.jpg

Last edited:
Part of me is wondering if that's somehow related to Smaug looking like a cat in the animated version of the Hobbit.

Maybe, but probably a coincidence. I didn't really know about early cat concept until yesterday, and I'm deep geek regarding Tolkien lore.

The cat was charged to a werewolf and then to a necromancer and then to the Sauron figure as we know him. He also did a breif stint as a vampire bat to get away when Huan the heavenly hound had Sauron's werewolf form by the throat.

New Threads

Top Bottom