• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

677e6b206b0f78d61f0c1f3db4469ec6526817b21b6f228ea63d93687c5e6692.jpg

I'm finding it very difficult to figure out what page I should use here to monitor new posts. "New Posts" doesn't work the way I expect because (I think) it disappears things after they have been read. And why is there a "New Posts" that is separate from "Recent Posts"? And if you reload "Recent Posts" it doesn't update! You have to go to another page, then come back and click again to get it to update.

I believe I may be suffering from Irritable Owl Syndrome.

As a 6 year veteran of this forum who should be full of protips, I can tell you in all confidence that I have no idea. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any further lack of assistance.

Did I spell it wrong. I was going to use sudenem but even I can see that's spelt wrong. False identity. Which reminds me, the rules said names should not be misleading so don't let out that I'm not a real dinosaur.

I was commenting on my lack of ever having used one. Which is due to a quirk of mine.

Did I spell it wrong. I was going to use sudenem but even I can see that's spelt wrong. False identity. Which reminds me, the rules said names should not be misleading so don't let out that I'm not a real dinosaur.

Ella Spell would never use a pseudonym but she'll always wear her cloak.

I have a big day planned. First the barber, then eat at my favorite restaurant and then the cinema.

New Threads

Top Bottom