• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

upload_2020-5-8_17-43-58.png

Last week the tide was out further than I have ever seen it. And the smell, whoa. Today the tide is in so far there's hardly any beach to walk along. What little space is left is full of driftwood logs. The weather is like the middle of summer today.

I realized yesterday that I'm becoming Howard Hughes - shunning people, lying on my bed, watching TV, eating Campbells Soup, and watching my toenails and hair grow.

I made a whole community of "Forkies" because I clearly don't know.o_O Only the one holding the pink paper umbrella is an actual spork, the rest are plastic knives, forks and spoons. I ordered a kit on EBay to make my own Forky from Toy Story 4 last year, but then I bought an action figure of Forky so I decided to make a girl version named "Forkina" while "Knifey" is a boy with a top hat that I named "Jack Knife" The purple baby is made from a tiny spoon from those "Li'l Scoops" chocolate eggs from Easter. The others are a pirate, a mermaid, a ladybug, a vampire, a fairy, a doctor and a nurse.
20200629_163740.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom