• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go... any thoughts?

Meh, I play the game, but I don't think it's as good as the hype.

Also, because it eats data for Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meals, I don't think I'll play it as much now, not unless I can negotiate a cheap deal for more data from my mobile Network.

It's a bit addictive though, I caught 4 brand new Pokemon last week, a Rattata, a Shellder, a Seel and a Lickitung, and today I caught 2 Weedles, another Zubat and a Drowzee.

They signed a contract with McDonalds... Finally kids going out to the park and play.. Now they will sit in F*ing MacDonald's to play the game.
**** business

They signed a contract with McDonalds... Finally kids going out to the park and play.. Now they will sit in F*ing MacDonald's to play the game.
**** business
McDonald's is the traditional partner of Pokemon.

For whatever the reasons are, TPCi and Nintendo have struggled to find retail and eatery partners in the West for Pokemon.
No other companies outside of Gamestop and McDonald's are interested in partnering with Pokemon in the West.

Nintendo and TPCi have been very open about how the West perceives Pokemon and how Western companies don't want to associate with Pokemon over fear of what it will due to their brands.

It's not their fault that the West sees stuff with bright colors and family friendly as childish and kiddie.

I deleted it, the servers kept crashing at the very times I was going out to play it, I caught nearly 200 pokémon but this was frustrating.

Lol the reason why people hate her for shopping at Target, is the FLOTUS should be shopping at higher end retailers.
Though they are also upset at her for wearing too expensive clothing.
And I find them funny with their self-contradictory comments.
Should be shopping at higher end retailers but shouldn't wear expensive?huh?o_O

And I find them funny with their self-contradictory comments.
Should be shopping at higher end retailers but shouldn't wear expensive?huh?o_O
Welcome to America...!

I caught a Jynx, a bunch of Staryus and evolved my Staryu into a CP 983 Starmie (all in Meijer's parking lot)
I also hatched CP 557 Rhyhorn from a 5km egg (mainly by driving on residential streets).

Though I failed to encounter the Pikachu!

Except for noticing it generally as o_O I have no thoughts for the supposedly new pokemon craze.

As For what I collected today, (at a local organic farmer's market) see the recent purchases photos thread.

While walking last night I encountered about fifteen people milling around near a local museum, the lights from their phones as they walked about in the darkened areas and their laughter could be seen and heard through the trees near the river. It made me smile simply to hear them.

Last edited:
Welcome to America...!

I caught a Jynx, a bunch of Staryus and evolved my Staryu into a CP 983 Starmie (all in Meijer's parking lot)
I also hatched CP 557 Rhyhorn from a 5km egg (mainly by driving on residential streets).

Though I failed to encounter the Pikachu!
I actually caught a Pikachu from my living room couch! [emoji3]

I love pokemon go! I read this article earlier about how the app can be really beneficial to people with asd because it makes us leave the comfort and safety of our rooms and get out in the real world more, and this has been very true for me.

I just do not see what is to be gained by walking around looking for something that is not there. I suppose those who play are entertained by it, but I really can not see how. I guess that I just prefer reality.

Tonight I got a demonstration on how the game works. Looks like fun, but a time vacuum. I'm not a gamer, so no plans to start playing. I would have to upgrade from my 4S to a larger screen phone.

https-2F2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com2Fuploads2Fcard2Fimage2F1472452FXUeL176.jpg

Tonight I got a demonstration on how the game works. Looks like fun, but a time vacuum. I'm not a gamer, so no plans to start playing. I would have to upgrade from my 4S to a larger screen phone.
You don't need a large screen to play it.
Your phone just has to support it.

I just do not see what is to be gained by walking around looking for something that is not there. I suppose those who play are entertained by it, but I really can not see how. I guess that I just prefer reality.
It gives people an incentive to move and go outside instead of being lazy and on the couch.

New Threads

Top Bottom