• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go... any thoughts?

Pokemon Go coming exclusively (Niantic said that in the press conference) to  Watch later this year (hopefully soon).

I for one cannot wait.

Playing Pokemon Go got me out of the house, and talking to people. I was never really into Pokemon before, but this app gets people to exercise and socialize with each other. That's more than most games can claim, and I call that a win.

Pokemon Go's latest update, which adds the previously revealed Buddy Pokemon system to the game, is now rolling out to users around the world. Niantic confirmed the latest update in a new blog post, Pokemon Go players will now be able to select their favorite Pokemon to appear next to their trainers while on their journey to catch 'em all. The new feature opens up "unique in-game rewards and experiences," according to the Pokemon Go development team. Buddy Pokemon will appear on players' profile screens alongside Trainer avatars.

Pokemon Go update 0.37.0 for Android and 1.7.0 for iOS also fixes a few bugs and adds Pokemon Go Plus support. Niantic also explains in the patch notes that the developer is continuing to work on eliminating "bots and scrapers" from the game, noting that users with rooted or jailbroken devices are not supported by the app.

Source - IGN

If you've been cheating with your rooted phone, they are cracking down

Apparently Hide My Root doesn't work. I would recommend backing up your old Pokémon Go app with Titanium Backup if you are rooted.

IMG_0787.JPG
They introduced the buddy system in their latest update in Australia I have psyduck as my buddy.

I have Pokemon go on my Kindle Fire now, I guess I can tether it thru my rooted android phone and play that way if version 35 stops working. Kind of a pain in the ass, but whatever...

I love scavenger hunts in general and pokemon has always been something that I enjoyed watching on TV when I was little. It's a win-win in my book. I only set lures at restaurants and where I live sometimes if I go out. I mostly use it as an aid to get out and walk alot to get exercise for myself and my dog.

New Threads

Top Bottom