• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASA to explore valuable, metal space rock worth $10000 quadrillion
Present physics do not make asteroid mining viable, they are basically admitting to having my mass canceling space drive, or conning the Russians take your pick...?o_O

Work begins in Palo Alto on NASA's dark energy hunter
They are spending tons of money to find my Super Nova Bomb physics...because in Washington D.C. that makes more sense $ than ringing my door bell.o_O
NASA reviewing proposal for next-generation lunar astrophysics mission

Same as above only they already likely have a large Black funded military base on the north pole of the moon..likely just out of sight behind a mountain or something?o_O
NASA is in a strange and expensive pickle with the Russians
Sigh! I can not keep up with all the shifting evil alliances between the big Defense contractors and Washington D.C. .....it seems like a fools mission to even try to survive that viper :snake: pit....o_O

I don't know why I post on any of this any more? :confused:
Sigh! a 100 and 2 people died because of kind advice from me this week?:confused:
2:( in the Negev, 100 in Nigeria:(....the price on ones soul for trying to help the world is very high sometimes....and I fear it will get much worse in the days to come...?o_O

I have opened Isaiah, God help you all...:( it reads very clearly for me, dead people everywhere, Egypt is marked for death....it would be nice if Coptic Christians, and good Muslims would think on returning to Abraham's Sabbath the 10 commandments and eating only clean things as God asked, it may help bring Gods protections to your houses in the coming times of trouble.

I even found a possible hidden duel prophecy showing the approximate time of the Messiahs arrival. Isaiah 23 if you look carefully the 70 year prophecy seems to repeat a second time at the end of time???I am not certain yet sorry!
Tyre being Lebanon? destroyed which happened before Regan puts the Messiah pretty much right where I guessed?:confused:
And prophecy states the Messiah will arrive like the day after everyone decides people like me where wrong!...o_O

To Trump...have someone read a small bit of Bible and pray for Gods wisdom every morning before work starts and maybe God will bless you?
You have my sympathies I think you just walked through the gates of Hell on earth into the Whitehouse...I think your road maybe harder than mine in the next 4 years.
Handle me with care, I am essentially 2 pounds of Californium...I say this for your sake not mine.

Maelstrom :fourleaf::rabbitface: Sigh! whatever it doesn't matter any more...the die is cast!
I can not reverse things...even if I wished...can a Bell be un-rung!

Last edited:
Still struggling to sort the Chinese dreams perhaps the message is partly for China and partly for me.
God needs a sage me...and China needs God?
Not what China, or me likely wanted to hear?:(

The lady on the mountain in red and gold appears to be a Chinese Royal? or bride?
I was not able to match the mans dress sorry?
Perhaps from the Nepal area? by the hat?
I did my best? sorry?

I still have not found the fortress in China but I suspect it is in West China near the desert because it may have been a clay fortress...it had no seams marking stones at all smooth orange in the rising sun? true color maybe more yellow brown?

The bride on the flying carpet...may be already coming true? We will see? God blesses me a little...okay maybe allot?...:)

It was the only thing I ever cared about anyways....Mael :)
-----------
Maybe we will live to see the end of our world?...but we can still live well and be a blessing to our fellow man while we wait for the Messiah...:innocent:

Last edited:
Sigh! I really do not wish to post here any more for fear of offending some one I care greatly for....but my heart breaks to sit and watch everyone prancing into the Jaws Doom!

So today I spread my Ravens wings over those brave enough to listen to the truth, and real future rolling in... step closer and see what comes for you!

Firstly yes you can protest against Trump, and rage, and run about, and smash innocent peoples windows, and loot stores...but it will NOT save what you hold dear....

Doom already rolls in on you....your own parties and government have drawn in your destruction.

Listen closely and you can hear Nero's Violin Wailing in the halls of the Treasury department. The printing presses have been churning out massive amounts of surplus cash....No country has ever survived financially once that Evil door has been opened....a full currency crash is coming.
I do not believe the budget deficit is 5% or 10% I believe it has exceeded 100 % of the US national income.

Here is what will happen if Trump fails to drain the swamp...Every Retired person is going to see their savings and pension funds wiped out when the dollar crashes from over printing. We will see old people crying and begging for food in our streets.

Next will come Federal Payroll default and instead of few Federal crooks going to jail or salaries getting cut a little. Millions of you feds will learn to eat government cheese and ask for food stamps....be grateful if you can even get them.

And all this goes back to that grim day years ago in the scopes Trial when the Evolutionist Lawyer shoved fake science books into his pile to trick and humiliate a man of God.
You claimed freedom of speech to teach Evolution and Atheism in our schools...but it was all lies..lies...and more lies.
Show me one public school where you who demanded freedom of speech....permit creationism to be spoken at all, we can not even pray over our food anymore.:(

You have robbed whole generations of American school kids of trust in Godly virtues...look at the fruits of this come due in our halls of power now.:confused:
Now our government and countries economy are a Rotting Corps, whole industries destroyed and fled... due to corruption....your lack of Godliness has devoured your source of income for your government jobs....you know I speak the truth.

Look at what you have made America into!

You are destroying us all...including your own lives!

Us last few who speak up for God, Honesty, and virtue, are hated, and mocked, and attacked?

But we are your last hope!

Drive us into silence, and hiding, and you will reap a whirlwind of poverty, crime, war, and social chaos, such as you have never seen.

When I say we need God I mean the real thing, where our hearts sit on Gods knee.

I am measuring Americas future like a mortician measures a coffin....Mael:(

Last edited:
:rabbitface:Maels war with Obama :walking:and his Pentagon buddies :rat::rat: :monkey::wolfface:
Starring Mael as the :rabbitface:
Starring Obama as the Magician :walking:
Starring the Carrot $ as what :rabbitface: Mael is owed $
Everything is basically correct...:rolleyes: He! he!
Except Still no carrot $ for :rabbitface:Mael. :(
But the entire US government gets to count the days on the statutes of limitations O-O ...for years...:p
Who is laughing now???...:rabbitface::rolleyes:

Maybe you should have helped me???

Trump card played...He! he!

Humor :p is good for the soul...and so is being fair and just!:innocent:

Last edited:
Sigh! I wish I didn't have to post.:(
I will try to help (Trump) and (Teresa May) today!

Message for (Trump) the Global Warming syndicate is bleating like Mary's lost lamb every night on the news about getting access to their government files?
Something is not right?:confused:
I am beginning to think this is more than just record shredding...they are really worried they failed to delete something important.
Maybe we are talking references to Swiss bank accounts and illicit money transfers here.
I suggest a quick hard lock-down on all backup servers, and a move to get copies of all E-mails from the net backup servers.

And a Executive order blocking any record destruction and deletions until this is sorted.

It is possible Billions were stolen outright from the government.....they are seriously spooked about something being found to incriminate them.

--------------
For Teresa May
I think your country is being Big Babies about the whole Brexit thing...countries did just fine for thousands of years without the European Union. I'm not sure what your true wishes are? or if you like me...but I will try to help you anyways.

Firstly I suggest you follow my plan of 1 $ dollar in, 1 $ dollar out trading exchanges between the UK and other countries. It naturally protects jobs without too much tariff war regulations stuff happening. And you may still do tariffs if needed, in addition to this for some countries if you feel the need.

How it works is the trading house uses a closed currency based on something hard like gold? in paper, or electronic bond form. Meaning UK sells 1 ton of Crumpets and Scones to Germany for lets say 1 bar of Gold the paper recording the bar of gold can then be used by Germany to sell BMW's into the UK worth 1 Bar of Gold.
A even trade...and UK workers got paid for making 1 ton of Crumpets and Scones.:)

All so a German company could buy 1 ton of Crumpets and Scones with hard cash for a gold bond and then sell the gold bar export bond to say France for a small profit and France could ship something worth the 1 bar of gold into the UK. :)

The basic idea is a 1 = 1 value of goods is exchanged making sure both sides have people working hand happy.:)

It is basically a automatic trade balancer courtesy of Maelstrom :) ....it is not perfect, but it is a whole lot better than what is going on now days...:eek: with the sweatshop Kings ruining everyone.:confused:

Also may I point out in America all the major Anti-Nuke activists were found to be taking Russian money when America bought the KGB records in east Berlin for 2 million. I have zero respect for the anti-Nuke movement...and the Ukraine should be a lesson on what happens to countries who give up their Nukes:rocket:... they were idiots to put it bluntly.:confused:

Also at the End of time there will be (only 2) forms of electric power (still functioning) or (usable) due to high volcanic CO2 levels...in my opinion
And they are Nuclear batteries, and Nuclear reactors built to withstand class 9 or 10 earthquakes.:confused:

That is my view....I have more stuff worth plenty to the long term stock market, but I am not feeling generous due to all the thieves circling me.
Shove off thieves there is no cute treasure map to steal.
I am the treasure....with piles of machines and plans stacked up in my head to make whole new industries.
These things take allot of work and capitol to make happen, they aren't just Easter eggs to pick up.

If you don't believe in me get lost...Mael....o_O

Holly Blessings to the fine brave men who defeated ISIS in East Mosul....I am still praying for your Angelic protection every night whether I post it or not.
It would be nice if others remembered to pray for them the Bombs and suicide Traps are very bad!

ISIS seems to feel the Angels against them they flee more and more :)
May God comfort the Slave Girls suffering and others with them....I am sorry! you all had to suffer so much my heart is with you in your hours of darkness.... Maelstrom :cry: I have cried real tears for you!

Wow Mael you have some interesting stuff here as usual.

Here is a poem I wrote. ("You" does not refer to you personally, but to humans in general.)

The Earth already fed her beloved and is taking them home.
Now the Earth will irrevocably turn Herself away from you.
She centers Herself and withdraws.
You will discover an end to your story.
Grasp tight to hubris and toys.

Wow Mael you have some interesting stuff here as usual.

Here is a poem I wrote. ("You" does not refer to you personally, but to humans in general.)

The Earth already fed her beloved and is taking them home.
Now the Earth will irrevocably turn Herself away from you.
She centers Herself and withdraws.
You will discover an end to your story.
Grasp tight to hubris and toys.
nice poem thank you...Kestral :)
Is everything going well for you? I haven't seen much of you here for awhile.
Best wishes Mael :)

Am sort of feeling disassociative with life lately... it is hard to explain.:(

I really don't know what to make of all the changes rolling in...I am so used to fighting the David and Goliath battle that seeing the massive government strong men in full retreat is quite shocking...quite unexpected!:confused:

I really expected the powerful crooks to put up a much tougher fight, maybe even go for a coup to keep their crimes covered up. I suppose they still could but it seems less likely by the day.
It does look like Texas is taking a real thrashing on almost all fronts just like my dream said...NASA and Boeing too!
I Guess I should have had more Patience and Faith in God...I may owe God a apology or two?:( Sigh!
----------
Trump seems sincere in trying to fix America some, I hope it goes well. In my heart I really didn't want to see America fall....even if I was very angry at some people in the government for doing very bad things.

I hope Trump remembers how long and hard I fought to get the evil torture thing stopped.:( They have good lie detectors nowdays, and other things, I don't think opening that evil torture door again is very unwise, part of my moderating was in gratitude for the CIA in lifting America back above that.
Please do not bring the torture, rendition stuff back, I don't wish to fight that war again.
-----------
I still feel a little sad tho...I really believe a genuine reformation of hearts is the only true path to fixing out world for a bit and delaying the End....all other options have fled now...even I am crumbling on holding the Messiah back....Sigh!:(
I get so tired and discouraged some days I wish for it to just be all over.:(

But I am not God...he seems to have his own plans, and I have to bow to his wishes in the end!
Fortunately he seems to have decided to bless me a small bit....:) Still no money or path I can see to do his wishes...but at least my heart is okay... even with vanishing friends.

I am still puzzled on my friends they all wished me to moderate so much and then vanish when I do strange?
------------
It is going to be a very strange year I think?
Everything balanced like a feather on the head of a pin, I have no clue at this moment how it will unravel?:confused: Good? Bad? Crazy? Nice?

I think we will just have to hold tight to God and our Bibles and see what the day brings?
----------
On the Reformation thing of our hearts....Lucifer likes to convince us change is too hard, impossible, but God offers a small miracle every morning.:)
We can choose to start a new path every morning... and make a right turn with our hearts towards Gods ways instead of left into our own selfish darkness.
You can all get the Bibles and Torahs and Korans out and say how can I be more of a blessing to others for God today?

I struggle with this too! greatly some days:(...people do rotten things to poison our hearts, and souls, all the time.
But what do we really have in this short life?
All you Muslims, Orthodox, Jews, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, whomever, go sit with a child, or grandchild, and read them a nice happy story....that feeling you have in your heart when you get done....is the feeling that should guide your hearts compass in life, and seeking God.
When your heart is pointed in the right direction big things suddenly seem small, and silly, and change to make the world better for the sweet little children is not so hard.
If you think about making the world safer, purer, and happier, for little children it is not so hard to see the right path in life.:) Maelstrom :hibiscus::rose::hibiscus::tulip::sunflower::blossom:

I always feel better when I remember to pray and read the Holy book a little each day:)
....I get distracted by life too much!:(
Nothing good ever comes from forgetting time with the Lord!:( Sigh!

My belief is if you get your heart right with God...everything else sorts out right eventually.:)
Sometimes God makes fairy tales come true!

Last edited:

• Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God
  • The Pope hates me so much he Joins with the Atheists...:( I spoke out on the Mary thing because She (Lucifer in drag) tried to kill me...more than once, by sending me down evil paths. It was personal issue for me...I had a right to speak on it.
  • Big Bang is false science...it was invented to kill God off, so was Evolution on earth...neither are acceptable in Gods eyes. Nor is speaking with evil spirits, (demons), okay, Mary was still alive when Christ took the first fruits so...there is no reason to believe she is not still sleeping in the grave awaiting the second coming of the Messiah. Tell me how does the Messiah gather the saved dead if they are already in heaven?
  • This is stupid theology...even a child can see that?

• I have been following the Knights of Malta thing closely too!...I know about the 118 million, and I was targeted by a lady from Malta during this time. I had a specific dream warning that showed the specific dress of a person targeting me for ruin. I withheld this out of kindness, because I was courting a sweet Catholic girl at the time....I am pro truth, not anti Catholic... there is a difference. And I will take whatever souls God wants, I care more about who gets to heaven than money's and offerings!....Allying with a enemy of God I am crushing quite nicely for him was a very poor move!
  • You have opened the door for me to rip the good half of your church out...let us see how many Catholic Saints will stand by me...and my nicer Kinder more correct view of God!
  • I pity you I know what will come...I tried to save you!:(
  • Mikhail Gorbachev: 'It All Looks as if the World Is Preparing for War'
I sympathise with your point of view Gorbachev...but point out the Sky Beast can mow down the skyscrapers in cities like grass.
Trump wants 'safe zones' set up in Syria. But do they work?
A nice Idea!:)
Israel to grant asylum to 100 children orphaned in Syria's civil war

A kind thing!:)
NASA to Explore an Asteroid Containing Enough Mineral Wealth to Collapse the World Economy
I saw this coming just before the first post on it came out...sigh!:(
God is wiser than me!:(
I have dropped my feud with NASA...

Last edited:
Am in a melancholy mood today and not feeling well. I can see why God sent me some dreams more and more, but it just makes me sad. I thought defeating my enemies in the government would make me happy...it did not!:(
My heart still feels sad that not even one person came to defend me, and help me get justice, and fair treatment.:(
This fact is going to change history some how!:(
I have a bad feeling about the near future...even tho everything says I am winning....my dreams seem to say something terrible comes?:confused:

I hate my Dreams!:( Even tho they help me a little, and are a great honor to get. They scare me half to death...:confused:and slowly seem to come true!:confused: Which scares me even more!:eek:
I do not really understand what they all mean...so I am continuing to prepare for Battle in Life, Divine or worldly....because I seem surrounded on all sides by Evil.
--------------
As for Israel...I decline Mashiach status....but I see perhaps I did draw in your destruction some in trying to prepare you for the end.
I am sorry! I only meant to help....:(
I didn't think you would turn away...I had so much for you.
I have known from the first day I broke the Cancellation Field structures that I was forever caught in the center of the Maelstrom.
I knew the doors of Hell and Heaven would fall open.
I guess I knew Israels fall was already written into that?
But I was hoping to make up for it a little?
But it seems every time I open my mouth...the darkness moves harder against me in the world....the storm gets larger, and larger...I am caught in a paradox I can not escape!
I feel driven to serve the Lord to save my soul from my own work...but the harder I fight for the Lord, the worse the Evil Storm gets.

I will not yield...and neither will Lucifer!

I hate him for tricking me....he hates me for killing him!

You are all about to end up collateral damage!

If I falter too much he will fall on me and rip me limb from limb.

There still some years left....but this is a fight to the death!

The storm will not stop!.....Maelstrom:confused:...I am tired and surrounded by Evil men on all sides....God is my last hope!
And I am resigned to being hated by everyone!:(

I know I am winnowing the world by showing the real Heaven:innocent:, and Hell:imp:, and I know I am feeding both sides with True converts.

...the Face of God quickens men's hearts to both :innocent:Good and :imp:Evil.

Last edited:
Maelstrom, what is all this about? Is it a joke? Is it the basis for a novel you plan on writing? You certainly can't be serious, that's for sure, because almost nothing you write here is based in reality.

Maelstrom, what is all this about? Is it a joke? Is it the basis for a novel you plan on writing? You certainly can't be serious, that's for sure, because almost nothing you write here is based in reality.
I can understand your point of view as I fail often to fully explain my chain of thought every time...past posts did however explain this.
I think in cause and effect chains....it is what makes me so good at what I do.
I do not see things as isolated events or actions....is see this moved this, which moved this, which moved this, which moved this....all at the same time, in all directions.
As a visual savant I call it the Gods eye view of the world.

Lucifer came to me in a dream as the Blue Lady, (Mary?), and he tricked me into thinking it was time for my nuclear work to enter the world.
I knew full well a faster than light star drive would trigger war between heaven and earth sooner or later. And I had planned to shelve my nuclear work before the dream.
But Lucifer messed up...and now he realizes my work is going to get him tossed in the Lake of fire soon....he should blame him self, but he hates me instead.

Here is the chain....
My work = s interstellar flight and the impending extinction of humanity on earth by nuclear war? called in revelation the threat of all lost flesh.

...both can, and will summon the Messiah...triggering the Armageddon battle, then comes the second coming, then the resurrection of the wicked, then the judgement, then Lucifer gets tossed like a bag of trash into the lava lake of fire near the walls of Zion...and Dies!

Zion is a a massive space ship its Zero Mass fields generate gravitational disruptions...which draw Lava from blow to make the lake of fire....where Lucifer Dies!

And guess what my work generated Zero Mass drives! yes I am that good on the sub-atomics!

Everything is connected...so my work summons the Messiah and is the same thing that makes Lucifer's Lake of Fire that kills him...a parallel that likely he is not amused by at all.

This is all you are getting on the answer!
If you wish to call me crazy you may!
I will likely prove my deadly prowess on the nuclear front soon enough one of these days.
If anything just to show you all I and my God are real!
Everyone keeps asking for proof...the Jews had Lazarus....will a super nuke? or a supernova bomb? or my lovely Leviathan bomb? make you believe?

Or just curse me more???

Last edited:
Perhaps I shouldn't do any more Angst posts! sorry! about that folks!

The Entire European Union and all Catholic Dominate countries are now off my list....I feel the Pope has declaired all out war on me. Even if he hasn't I can not trust anyone who allies himself with such Godless enemies of myself. I have been directly attacked and harmed at a massive level by the Atheist Big Bang physicists, Evolutionists and Spiritualists.....I am at war with them....the Pope has now Allied with them....we are now at war! Period!
I had hoped to avoid this situation....and bent over backwards to prevent it, I deeply regret this development, it harms me greatly, and my Church greatly as well.:(
I know what comes!:(
There is nothing I can do to prevent this....he didn't listen to me.....now he will die in the appointed place written in the Holy Book....if he lives long enough!
It is out of my hands I can do nothing to stop it!
----------
Sigh! :( I see now why God said no on so many things to me. No time left and too many heart bent to darkness....there is just nothing left to work with basically I guess?
The great wars and Dying times come I guess?
History repeats just like WWI and WWII? :confused:
---------
P.S. The Pope is right, I am Winnowing the world for God....I wish to serve God by cutting the entire world in half.
No church just those who love righteousness, and Gods true words, and ways on one side..&..and the wicked men who worship men's words, and evil desires on the other side.
I raise my pen like Moses raised his Holy rod...to part the seas of Humanity, so the Holy Messiah can Descend from the sky.
And save us few good men left who really love Gods words.
....so many churches, and so few of us left who love his real words.:( Everything evil is okay now, even in the churches.
How God must weep!:cry:

Last edited:
Had very very bad dream....don't know if it means anything....but it is a extremely bad omen to me if it does. I am shutting down on all fronts until I get it sorted with the Big Guy upstairs....sorry!:(

Perhaps I have miss ready the Timeline and am too early on something? We will see?
------------
My prayers for Angelic protections those fighting ISIS continue....and prayers for Angelic mercies to help the ISIS slave girls....I am grateful to all who are bravely fighting and deeply appreciative to the brave US special forces fighting there....I would like perhaps a little more US special forces to work on the terrorists holding the poor school girls in northern Nigeria too if it is possible?

Thank you, my best wishes to you all Maelstrom :fourleaf:
Prayers for me are appreciated too!

http://patch.com/new-jersey/newarknj/n-j-catholic-bishop-slugged-mouth-during-mass-video
Asteroid whizzing by Earth six times closer than the moon

Seems like too many of these close misses lately?...maybe precision fly byes are being tested...for attacks from outside Sky Beast detection range?
Sigh!:( I hope they don't mess up and vaporize a city!

N.J. Catholic Bishop Slugged In Mouth During Mass [VIDEO]

This is not right:(...no priest, or nun, should be physically attacked....I do not know why this was done but...this is not the way!
And I believe there are many, many good Godly Catholics, I wish they would form a new Catholic church that loves Gods words, his true Sabbath, the 10 commandments, and health laws...like Peter and the disciples did.
------------
I have retired personally from physical war since the Russian thing...I have no personal plans to return either.
I fight with heart, truth, and Holy book now.:innocent:
I may in the future help a good country or God in some way with my work? but it will not be for my benefit, or by my hands.
My personal position is basically pacifist...and I believe in separation of church and state too!
As much as can be done while still having a moral country.

Truth and Honesty are more deadly to Evil than Violence!

Last edited:
Thank you NASA for the Vanadium Tip...if you meant it for me?
It was quite useful for a number of things a lovely little heat diode...:) among other things? I am at a very high level on the shape stuff already...saw that reflection.......thing before I even started.:p...same with the absorbtion method.:pizza:ask me what this means later?
I will have to do some research before I know if it is compatible with my nuclear battery yet?
I was going another direction from your present work...I have my own interests...and systems! and they may be symbiotic in their construction.
My level of EMP resistance being sought is very high...maybe higher than the Pentagons?....you do not maybe have my work?:D
I am extremely innovative...on a scale of 1 to 10...I am a 20!
I walk through walls!:cool:

I am fair my ban is lifted on NASA but third party restrictions remain...sorry! I already know he doesn't work for you anymore....you have taken enough damage I think?
This only applies to you NASA...as you are slightly more civilian... Pentagon issues are not sorted satisfactorily for me yet! I have no proof of benevolence, or remorse yet!

Pride go-ith before fall!....o_O
-------------
I have not sorted the ULA yet either, with all the cute stock deals flying around, it is hard to tell whom is really whom. I know perfectly well who is trying to buy their way back into the catbird seat again....I am not stupid!....o_O

Proof of remorse is required for a full ceasefire with them... I have a right to at least a few crumbs of justice.
If they keep trying to hide everything under the table....I will turn the table over some how....and you all know how good I am on that front now....o_O

Here is my cute paraphrased quote from King Pyrrhus...."If we are victorious in one more battle with Maelstrom we shall be utterly ruined"
And I may add I am open to symbiotic relations in the future with De Beers, and other industries from South Africa....should the need ever arise in the future?
But your industries may face Utter ruin in the future by my enemies....and only I have any real means to leverage them play nice.
That is a cold hard fact that is not going away anytime soon....no matter how poor a opinion you have of me.
I believe I can get away with the religious stuff, because I know you all need me very badly.:D
Have nice day! :) Mael...:innocent::rocket:

Last edited:
I believe I can see the future coming for me clear as day, as if I stand in the halls of the Pentagon, and I can see the conversations going back and forth, and the wheels turning slowly in men's heads. I think I know exactly what will be chosen in the end....and why....o_O
I have a new meaning for my Clovis point Dream, one word, (Antediluvian), translation All is Lost!
I will prepare, and wait, for Divine instructions....o_O My Angel is the final Angel mentioned in the Holy Book...I may have neglected to mention that....intentionally!

I will show nothing more from my hand after this post!

The 7th scroll is sweet in the mouth, and bitter in the belly!

One mighty arrow left, held high in my hand, like the clovis spear from a dead world in my Holy Dream....and it will make all earth shudder, twist, and bleed.
What will God and man choose today?

:innocent::rocket: I read the hearts of men...I am not choosing, you and God are!

More betrayal....Sigh!:(

Last edited:
I have been thinking on my Clovis point dream all day and I am quite upset. It seems I made a huge error on reading it.:(
I missed the connection between the Antediluvian Clovis point, and Ellen Whites white rope the saints use to reach Zions Salvation in the End times. *A well known powerful prophetic dream in our church.
My Apologies for reading it so poorly before.
Here is the proper reading I think?

I stood in my garden full of pepper plants loaded with ripe bell peppers of of all colors. (The Later Rain Harvest of peoples of all the world in the last days).

My Parents left me all alone in the garden :cry:(dead... the laying to rest of the saints too weak, or old to survive the Time of Troubles)....plagues will sweep many into their graves in this time.

A grey old man I think he was Doug Batchelor I am not certain....called down to me from the mountain.
I was now in the bottom of Napa Valley... looking up the mountain side towards our christian collage. The man led me up the steep mountain side.

The garden was now on the mountainside many Bell Peepers were knocked away as we climbed towards the top (Zion and the the Messiah at the end), I was not able to save many of them.
I have another most powerful dream that indicates there will be another great disappointment coming...Gods warehouses will be raided for 2 years.

The mountain got so steep and difficult climb that we had to climb on our hands and knees. I could not keep up with Doug Batchelor even tho his black church shoes slipped in the soft dirt...a tree root appeared for me to hang onto to climb with one hand as I fought heroically to save peppers falling back down the mountain with my other hand. (This is the time of the shaking in the Bible).

Doug Batchelor reached the top before me and held up the Clovis point arrow spear blazing in the sunlight in his right hand. (When Ellen Whites End Time salvation rope is {added} to the Antediluvian Clovis point)
The message is clear (Earths Death sentence is already Issued.)

My prayer for Zion to heed our suffering and move against the fallen Angels once cherished and loved in Zion is answered, Zion prepares to march!
And Lucifer the Father of all our death and suffering is about to receive his long over due Death sentence.
This is not a small Holy Dream, it is a most serious omen...on a scale of 1 to 10...it is a 10.
I am very real! I wish I was not...I am sorry!:(
------------
It seems I owe Teresa May a massive apology....the eyes burned over eye brows, and on lips in the dream, seem to mean in the Bible True Holy men:innocent:....apparently there are still many in your land?:)
I am at peace with this future...I do not seem to get any of my wishes...but God looks after me...and it is okay!

It will be a very interesting few years I guess? however things turn out?

Maelstrom...the worlds poorest Divine servant!:confused:

Last edited:
I have bowed to God and made huge personal concessions, and peace offerings, to the US government.
It is your turn, no more stupid evil Pentagon games, you know who I am, and where I live....show me (real proof) of a (real change of heart) in the US government.
I am owed this and much!
I want the Pentagon and the Justice departments to come down here and explain...somethings to me.

If they are too proud to do this....I will have my answer!....Everything I say is real....including the God stuff....Maelstrom....o_O

I am waiting!
-------------

note Message just received from Petraeus...thank you! :) I always liked him...he is very smart. I would like to see him get a Full pardon, he got stabbed in the back pretty badly....I may know the real story on what they did to him.
-----------------
Note: For the U.K. maybe now is not a good time to voluntarily give up any territories if you can help it Okay?...that includes the Rock of Gibraltar.
I'm not commenting on the UK Nuclear sharing program at this time...lets wait and see what happens first?...but in house control is always good on dangerous military information.

Last edited:
Sigh! I really did wish to close my thread down for a time, the dreams come true even when I fight them.:( Endless fires for me to put out.
Trump Attacks Separation Of Church And State With Vow To Totally Destroy Johnson Amendment
Trump vows to repeal political limits on churches

This is a very bad Idea my church is feared and hated by all the other churches for it's Biblical correctness.
If churches are allowed to move into politics my church will be crushed by all of them, and I will be hunted....end of story!

This is the door to religious tyranny not freedom.
Some one is giving the President bad advice...:confused:

I do not wish to replace Atheist Tyranny with Religious Tyranny.

I apologize for having to speak out... Maelstrom...:(

Report: White House drafts executive order to expand religious freedom protections

I do approve of protecting churches from laws that force them to go against their Divine virtues. Churches are not public entertainment clubs. People who wish to join, or attend, a church in any form, should be willing to respect their beliefs in Divine virtues...whether it be the sanctity of life, or other spiritual virtues asked by God.
If they do not like what Divine virtues a church teaches...they should go somewhere else for services, or jobs.
Churches are not obliged to hire Un-believers... that makes no sense at all.

Thank you Yale for the Liquid magnetic metal thing...:) I will research it some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom