• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are concerned about you mael. I have been concerned for quite some time too.

What test are you referring to ? Have you seen a psychologist and psychiatrist ?
This is not negative , I have seen both before when I was unwell and needed support .
You are a member of this community and we try to support each other.

My friend, I saw this reply which you deleted already
@Maelstrom
"go get your self checked, I already passed their tests for Humanservices...which I had to go do to find work because they cleaned me out.o_O

I want some of (my money) that (they took) so I can feed my wife, if I land her....excuse me for breathing!o_O

You of all people should know how hard it is for a aspie to get and hold jobs in the NT world."

I do know how hard it is and you know that I do. Please also know that I am not attacking you. I am ON YOUR SIDE.
It's not easy to see the bigger picture when you are living inside it. To any uninformed observer this thread is a documentary of the gradual collapse and train wreck of a soul. My title? on this site I gave myself is wandering trainwreck, and has been for years.
You don't have a wife. No one stole your money. You posit your work was stolen years ago.
I really can't express in writing the hurt I feel for you in your situation. There is no malice in my words. I am not a troll or trolling you. I am pretty much begging you to share these thoughts and feelings in this thread, and the thread itself with a mental health PROFESSIONAL. I don't know truely what is wrong, but this theme here is NOT RIGHT.

Watch the film
A beautiful mind.
I believe you are very intelligent. I belive you have a good soul. Please hear me Maelstrom.

Get help mael . Your posts are getting more and more unhinged and megalomaniacal.

People just want you to get the support you need.

Please watch this from start to finish and tell me what you think . It is very long so just when you have the time.

@Maelstrom
"The first sign of a weak or mind, is the need to ridicule others to win.."

This sentence doesn't make sense.
It either has too many words, or not enough.

I pray for you Maelstrom. I pray you will get the help you need for medical professionals.
I think maybe you have Anosognosia, a blindness to your illness.
God and Jesus are beings of Love.
May God bless you and grant you peace, and release you from your torment.

IMG_2591.JPG

I pray for you Maelstrom. I pray you will get the help you need for medical professionals.
I think maybe you have Anosognosia, a blindness to your illness.
God and Jesus are beings of Love.
May God bless you and grant you peace, and release you from your torment.

View attachment 31769

People with schizophrenia truly believe their delusions and will deny that they are sick. The only way to really get someone with active schizophrenia to acknowledge that there is something wrong with them is treatment, which makes things rather difficult as their refusal to believe that they are ill, and often associated paranoia means that they will refuse to seek treatment unless forced to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom