• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are whom my church try to be like.
this chapter shows some of the future I see for Israel, Iran, the Pontiff of this time and men of the cloth who refuse to follow Gods first ways...etcetera...atcetera!

Except for me it is real because of my science work...not just a story!
Screaming, and dying, and space ships of Zion flashing acrossed the sky!
My visual mind can not forget...the horror!
I live in a nightmare! Maelstrom:(
I don't smoke...the rest applies...except we both know I won't stay on the farm forever...I am too strong!
I am going to sort things properly, no more stupid evil games.

Last edited:
The Holy Father has blessed me endlessly the last dream of the Astronaut opened my eyes, and gave my persecutors over to me most likely.

It appears my posting here is heavily compromised by large scale NASA censorship screen....
It may be mostly pointless for me to post any further, as I have no way of knowing if much of anything is getting out to the general public.

My best wishes to whoever really sees me and are friendly:). May the Holy Father reward the rest according to your deeds.
-----------
So my door is now open to NASA and all US space companies, and any major US corporations who want to try for a piece, of the Treasure $$$$ House Planetary core....let the Space Gold Rush begin.:p

Non exclusive access to my Zero Mass drive work is now offered with most associated weaponry and whatever is needed to do space mining. At a minimal price, and terms, with a low cost payment plan if needed...I hear you are hurting a little Space X.:( I am sorry!
Nuclear manufacturing of high tech. components is required...sorry!:( you will have to buy, or build some fancy particle stuff!...not as big as CERN tho smaller much less expensive I hope?:)

A optional (non exclusive) low cost offering of a Sky Beast killer Nuclear design, level 1?, is available with this deal...US security clearance required.
You may have to fight them for your mining rights!:rolleyes:
You may contact me as soon as you wish?
I have dropped the time delay.

I do not do business on Saturdays before sunset, or Fridays after sunset...sorry!
Security checks will be done somehow!
-----------
My sub-atomic code, and High level nukes are not available in the US presently. I do not know if they ever will be the way things are going?:rolleyes: My funding source is off the table indefinitely.
-----------
The March 31 deadline is for the DOD, Boeing?, and Air force only now.
-----------
And if you all take government deals against me you are the stupidest bunch of low I.Q. losers ever?:confused: They do not have enough money in the entire country to cover the percentage you will lose just off the treasure planetary core in the Mars asteroid belt.

Try not to mess this up....remember what happened to Long John Silvers men who helped bury the treasure....they will not share with you.

Unify against me,:confused: and you all get government crumbs:( and fear :eek: for the rest of your miserable lives... however long?, or short?, they end up being.
Mael :):rocket::fourleaf: good luck!

You can easily colonize our entire solar system with this deal I offer...low cost space tourism will come with it too!

Last edited:
God clearly asked me in my dream to help a space program...I have made a effort to do that today.
God never said I had to hand my heavy nukes over.
If I am rejected in the US...then I will assume they are not who I was meant to help.:D

And the war is back on!
So you ruin me 51 boys, you open the bad door again....and it's all your fault!
You get to own it all!

I went the extra mile for God! Mael:innocent:.

i do not think the United States considers you to be any more important than a random citizen that you'd find anywhere else. nor do they consider you a credible threat. i am probably a bigger threat to the USA, just because i am liberal.

This is me me being honest!
This how I feel!
This is me trying!
This is as good as it gets!

You Washington boys don't have to like it, but you need to meet me halfway.

SpaceX? Blue Origin? NASA? someone....
Talk to me soon....I'm not waiting forever.

5 years....I need money to feed a wife.

Breaking my Heart again...a very bad idea!

You would initiate a nuclear war because you perceive you are owed money ?

its not up to you to do anything. tend only to your own concerns. abandon the world to its devices. remove everything. turn your back on them, because they certaintly wont lift a finger to do anything for you.

the reality of the situation is this: you are just one person, a pattern savant, alibet one untrained for anything that you claim to be an expert in. no one would ever believe you, no one would ever trust you, and everyone would demand that you prove your work. since you cant do that, you are basically barely only better off in life than i am.

actually, you are worse than i am. you are extremely entitled to things you do not earn, and never will earn, and deliberately refuse to better the world, because you feel that they didn't earn it, or they need to compensate you for it. that is a mark of an extremely bitter and hateful person.

well, tough. if i were in your position, i would release everything i have, and ask for nothing in return, because i know i would get nothing in return. the cold reality is, you will forever get nothing. you need to have a better attitude, maelstrom, because the one you have now, will ruin you. if it didn't already.

we are not so different, and it shows.

(and i wont get to the part where your work was repeatedly discredited by school aged people....)

Can you see that your desire to cause death and harm to your perceived enemies is about as far from the Christian path as you can get ?

I am a fellow Christian and feel it is my duty to point a few things out mael.

Christs teachings are there to show us the way to salvation from suffering.
Has your bizarre unfolding narrative brought you anything but more suffering ?
Christs teachings are not to be followed out of fear but out of an understanding that through his example lays the path of salvation.

Inner peace and a life dedicated to the overcoming of ego (the devil) which is the root cause of all desire and suffering.

I am tired of this stupid nonsense there is no way I can write about 10,000 Megaton warheads and have crickets chirping on my porch...and my sweet hospital working, church going, family man, brother with children, gets tossed on the watch list twice? ...and I don't..???:confused:......that makes Zero sense!

They know exactly who I am, they are not friendly to me, and they are working me...I see it as a hostile act!
If they refuse to court me...and they hunt me, and they hide crimes committed against me, they are Godless and evil.
Show me where the US constitution, the Law, and my rights as a US citizen, permit any of their actions?
Either they change their position, or I am entitled to view them a criminal Mafia threat to my person... they do NOT get to hide behind the flag.

Nuclear espionage has been committed against me, my losses are massive. If I was a government employee ...he would get the death penalty for what he did to me.

He and his evil buddies what to shut me up...how do you think they get that?

I will not answer any more questions from you?

well lets see... maybe.... jsut maybe.... your brother did something to deserve being on the watch list? i mean, frankly, its easy to get on the watch list. even i am probably on it, just for being a dangerous hugger.

and, after what you wrote, about the 10,000 megaton bombs? you dont deserve a friendly treatment. even the very idea of 10,000 megaton nukes paint you as an extremely dangerous person. as is the fact that you tell everyone on AC about it. still more dangerous.

also, the government can do what they want. them still giving you rights and such is a courtesy on their part, and they can take it away with just cause.

and mael, you fail basic economics. the losses from things you never even had, are not losses, or even potential losses. chances are, you would never have gained anything at all anyway, just have had the government take your work, discredit you, and leave you with nothing, especially if it was deemed a national security threat.

Isn't essentially a fundamental tenet of contracting for work for the government that whatever you create is legally their intellectual property, and not your own?

Especially if it involves anything relative to national security concerns.

I can even recall having to agree to such provisions in an NDA in the private sector over entertainment software creativity regarding the websites I created. It used to occasionally concern me that I used to display those websites on my own portfolio site for a number of years, though nothing ever came of it. But then I was dealing with some very nice people who likely cut me some slack. Very different than government mentalities in defense and intelligence.

Last edited:
What is the 1st commandment mael ? The first of gods laws?

Gods laws are the stuff that holds atoms together , the cause of all effects. When you break one the effect is as inevitable as the tide.

Rage is an expression of suffering.

Anger is an energy , when you channel that powerful emotional energy into a situation it tends to end poorly.

I made a Fair offer that is good for almost everyone....perhaps it was not delivered very gracefully...Sorry!:(
It makes thousands of ULA families rich off of me!:rolleyes: And out of my original share....I get crumbs...o_O
And no one gets blown up :eek::rocket:....
No Nasty Nukes have to get made...:rocket::rocket::rocket:
Almost everyone lives happily ever after...?:imp:
No dreadful wars to worry about...:eek:

And I am am still in a position to wander off to do whatever I feel like with nice people.:innocent:

It is not a bad deal...only one small BAD :imp:company loses some money $ that was not theirs anyways. They still get some money $ it is not the end of the world.:cry:

God :innocent: personally arranged for this deal, I would never have thought of it without his help.
It is a a good deal for everyone....take it!

Trust me you do not want door 2:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mael:innocent::rocket:

P.S. This is the only way any of you will get to bounce around on the Moon or Mars cheaply...and likely at all...those guys don't share! You will get nothing from them!

Last edited:
I am tired....we will just see what God brings to me....I did my part!:(
My hands are clean....I do not know how to do any more from my end.
March 31 is more or less the end of the road!

I see little point on dragging things out much longer ....I can not even tell if my posts reach the outside world from here anymore?
If I'm reaching no one, then I'm helping no one!
My ceasefire was in order to further helping people...now I can not even do that.
I have no reason to hold back my Angel if I can help no one by doing so.

Meh!:confused:....maybe the Dark side has won?

We will see soon enough!

It took a great deal for me to even open this thread let alone validate it with a reply. With the most sincere compassion

Maelstrom, as an ally fellow member of this community I IMPLORE you to get some mental health assistance. Even IF this is all not a delusion, you are clearly unwell and overstressed. With all compassion I'll bluntly say the nuclear thread and talk is deeply disturbing and is kind of a blight on the forum.

I am glad I do not have moderator responsibilities here, because I would delete the thread entirely. Please get some help Mael. I say this in a friendly concerned tone.the entire Mental state is entirely different than Aspergers. Something bigger and deeper is wrong Maelstrom. I could be wrong but after a quick google search I found these things below.
IMG_1610.PNG

IMG_1612.PNG
IMG_1611.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom