• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom

Magical Pattern Auspie
My radiation warning is partially lifted for American air bases, as the Russians have posted on RT.com the possible imminent crash of the air forces stage 1 dark energy zero mass prototype space ship off Madagascar.
If it is not the air forces crippled robot ship, which likely has a similar hollow basket shape on its front for holding meteors or dark matter from the solar systems edge, than I still think it is likely out of commission by now due to heavy structural radiation damage.

That however is just the icing on the cake today, the real story is in the Time magazine the cover title FUSION. Thank you kindly Time magazine for handing me solid proof my government stole my work and everyone but me is getting rich off it.
My physics indicate that the secret to true clean white, (low radiation) fusion energy sits on the same shelf as the philosophers stone, (sarcasm). I do know how to make tons of energy out of the fusion process, but it is definitely not clean white fusion.
The fact that the government is poring huge amounts of money into star shaped colliders did not escape my notice, there are only 2 uses for the product those make best, and I already checked the government sites they are cutting back on nukes big time....they have something hot and new waiting in the wings to replace them.
That leaves me, I am likely the only person on the planet right now who knew the true structure of dark energy lines well enough to know the missing third item needed for a Z. M. field to work. And it is not a thing that a person would be able to stumble on easily in a test as the secret ingredient isn't something anyone in their right mind would choose, nor is it readily available, and it is very hard to make. Even I only spotted it by shear accident looking at some unrelated nuclear work, and I understood immediately its second use. I also spotted the other machine needed the same day and knew its second use as well.
So they are almost certainly going full bore now for level 2, and once they achieve level 2 by obtaining enough Dark matter they will be faced with the temptation of total military supremacy over our solar system. To maintain total military supremacy they will need a excuse to eliminate all nuclear programs and particle colliders + fusion machines. Only a American city nuked would be enough of a excuse for such a drastic action world wide. It will of course be called a terrorist attack or blamed on Russia or France, (France is building the nicest fusion reactor), but odds are it will be a false flag attack. And there goes freedom of speech and everything else, anyone who squeaks will be dragged of to jail, and be falsely charged as a terrorist etcetera....etcetera...etcetera...the end of nice America.

And the end of me too....If my country moves against me in any way, I request protective asylum from the first country to rescue me by whatever means necessary, as long as that country respects my freedom of religion and speech, and keeps me alive. I am likely the last best hope of bootstrapping a serious Deterrence program to them in time...if that is even possible.

I never expected things to get this bad this quick, I figured on something like 30 years for testing and development, I didn't know about the other parallel programs at the time.
We are now entering phase 2 the long knives come out and blood runs....sorry I can not stop human nature. I gave fair warnings over and over and over....I'm not giving any more, there is no point in it, so buckle up folks turbulent air ahead with mushroom clouds on the horizon....Maelstrom out!

I just spotted a new pattern on something that has been bothering me for some time. It is worse than anything I ever have talked about here. My life may be about to turn into a Condor Movie, and no I'm not refering to the Jacki Chan one, I mean that dreadful one from the late 60s or 70s. Wish me luck at least I get to do something good this time.

"tree, post: 262004, member: 2366"]How did the government steal your work?

I don't know for sure because there are 2 likely points of breach. I submitted 2 papers on sub-atomics to the most prestigious gravity institute at a major collage, which were not published. My ex-girlfriend also had a step father who worked for NASA robotics in Huston Texas at the time, and she told him early on that I thought I may be able to crack the Dis-junction Field riddle, (which I did shortly after the break up). NASA and the military want to use the Dis-junction field thing to achieve faster than light flight, and spent so much money since 1964 trying to crack it, that congress passed a law banning any more funding. Perhaps that is why I haven't been arrested for outing their dark space defence program, it is all illegaly funded and hidden from congress.

Anyways I know for sure my ex-girlfriend, (who bragged about having hacker skills), hacked our skype mic. because they made repeated complaints that indicated they were hearing me and my fathers heated discussions about the bad stuff they did to me. And I found their hacker program and tracked it to a hacker site. I could have tracked it right to their house but my Father ran over to them and warned them so they could burn their link, before I sicked the cops on them.
And I found out later that a copy of my last paper got left in the download file during printing, on the online computer. So she and her father had access, knowledge, and motive. Her father has changed jobs now and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out he is associated somehow now with the air force which would explain why certian things matching my paper are showing up there too. And he wasn't exactly a nice person from what my ex-girlfriend said, into some really dark stuff. He may have viewed ripping me off, (if he did?), as poetic justice because my father Baptizing his step daughter caused a huge family rift, I however had nothing to do with that and encouraged her to maintain relations at the time. I hear a big block of laid off NASA employees have formed their own space contractor group and are now trying to corner all the NASA and space defence contracts.

Up until now I have been using the fact that they are hacking me and watching me, to try to persuade them to do the right thing and work with me, but I'm tired of the game, and sick of them breaking into my house to get the rest of my work. It looks like the government is backing them from the movements I've tracked and the military heavies that have followed me, so I can't get any justice for my losses. The current situation is intolerable and unsafe, someone is going to end up dead. The only option I have left is to get outside help.....whatever follows from that is on their heads.
I'm now more interested in getting my pound of flesh, I will never get any of my rightful money back, how do you sue a classified program. The only way for me to get to them is to raise the pain threshold as high as possible on whom ever is protecting them....maximum damage, day after day, year after year, until someone in the powers that be, decides protecting them isn't worth it any more.

That is the game, maximum damage.....or justice.

I probably really am a savant on some level, I seem to be able to see and do things easily, that thousands of scientist couldn't do in the last hundred years. I can raise the bar on them as high as I want....this will never be over until it is made right.

Last edited:
OK.
Thanks.
I almost deleted my question because I didn't
want you to feel in any way unsafe.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

OK.
Thanks.
I almost deleted my question because I didn't
want to feel in any way unsafe.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

You are welcome Tree, I feel bad sometimes because it is almost impossible to prove I'm not a nutcase, it is after all a fairly bizarre story. But I am not a normal person, the things I can see and do are not normal, and the savant thing cuts both ways, there are lots of things I'm extra bad at too, so I suffer a fair amount in regular life.
I suppose all of us here suffer quite a bit in life....and the word normal is a bit of a curse word here.:rolleyes:

I apologize if I sound like a hot head, but the level harm done to me and my family by all this is almost unreparable. It is a hard thing to finally think you have finally won the lottery on having a family and a good living, and then have it all snatched away from your fingers at the last moment. This whole wretched business will haunt me or the rest of my life. I don't really even care about the money any more, it is the overwhelming sense of personal violation by all this cold hearted mendacity makes me physically ill.

But I am getting ready to move on to new pastures and new more pleasant things, I will leave this in other more able hands, to deal with it.

I have things to go take care of, best wishes Mael

I am not afraid for myself.
I was not trying to say that I feared to post.

I was saying that I didn't want to make Maelstrom feel
uncomfortable by my question.

I am not afraid for myself.
I was not trying to say that I feared to post.

I was saying that I didn't want to make Maelstrom feel
uncomfortable by my question.

Don't worry about it Tree :), at this point everthing is already in the wind....not really any more damage that can be done, either the situation it sorts its self some how, or goes away with time...what happens happens.
Any question you ask won't change things much.

The following comments are addressed to the Pentagon who I normally support and like.

You guys are a bunch of first class lunatics you have no right to take such a risk with our lives.....:rolleyes:

This is dedicated to any non American intelligence services of the world, you have about one year to find a way to save us all. If you don't believe me go check, they are using reverse disinformation, for cover. The program was too big to hide completely.

Blood is in the air, and the grim reaper stands so tall over America his cowl scrapes the belly of the moon.

ONE YEAR or so to FULL SCALE NUCLEAR WAR... Maelstrom is not joking, and he is not guessing, this is not a stunt for attention, he apologizes from the bottom of his heart for not seeing this specific insane use of his space ship.

Edit: with a explanation, the reason I'm so upset is simple, not only did these creeps pocket my work and sick their agents on me, but they were willing to risk a nuclear war to get rich off of defence contracts with it.
When I started to notice press releases awhile back that could indicate my work was actively being used I made a concerted effort to find any small item proving I had been cheated. Before I caught them red handed on the fireball meteor recording site and spooked them into stupid bleatings of innocence, and deleting all of the graph charts showing a huge sustained spike of fire meteors from their bombing test runs, I also spent many hours poring over boring memos on the Air Forces space defence site.

And in those memos was repeated references to the nuclear arsenal being fazed out and actively replaced with a fleet of very small space planes placed on top of the old ICBMs rockets. I dismissed this for the most part at the time as disinformation aimed at Russia. But since then I have seen the space plane being paraded around in front of God and man, (this is not normal for a new weapon system), and all of you can see for your selves how they have been behaving as if the M.A.D. doctrine is dead. They have openly daring to militarily provoke Russia at every turn, even sending arms, money and people into directly destabilize her territories.
They are acting like they don't fear Russia any more because they really don't. They have some sort of 3 ring nuclear defence plan to wipe out all of Russia's nukes in one blow using non nuclear weapons.
Kill ring 1 is their new massive nuclear sub hunter killer program they have been building....unfortunately their entire new anti missile defence plan requires a massive first strike on Russia's nuclear missile subs, because Ring 2 space plane missile interception wont work against any subs that pop up just off shore and fire fast and low. And Ring 3 space defence missile and warhead interception will fail too because they can't fire downwards through that much atmosphere at that angle at the coastline due to re-entry friction and they have only one Z.M. space ship to cover all of the U.S. coastline.
They also have to attack first because because their space planes are useless if they don't launch almost instantly so they can catch Russia's land missiles at the halfway point before their 10s to 100s of warheads separate out from each of their rockets. The space planes and rockets are flying so fast at eachother hitting more than one or two targets before they pass eachother isn't likely.
And they also have to attack first because they need their Z.M. ship prototype's mass drum cannons fully loaded and ready to throw huge clouds of armor piercing rounds at super rail gun speeds to shred any heavy metal cased warheads that slip through ring 2. And the ship needs to be all the way into outer space first because liftoff would take almost as much time as a Russian rocket reaching the U.S.

Now do you understand why I'm worried? this entire new program is one big fat temptation to start a nuclear war....and war never goes just like you plan it something always goes wrong. And the Russians aren't stupid they may already know everything, they parked their biggest nuclear sub off of Cape Kennidy, (NASA), with its tug tender who's name is well known, just to send a message, a little while ago.
Someone needs to put a stop to this nonsense before we all end up dead....which we will......I won't say why, but I don't miss much, and neither do the Russians.

Last edited:
Threw down the gauntlet last night with the NASA defence contractor boys on my other site and surprise surprise, I got to wake up with my throat hurting gas in the house and the pilot light out....what am I supposed to think?:confused:

How do you U.S. guys think you are going to turn the tables now....am I supposed to come down there and work side by side with people who may want me dead?
What can you offer me? you can't even protect me from your own people.:confused:

Maelstrom
Is your other site open to the public?

Yes Tree...perhaps I'm overly paranoid...but these guys are real heavies dark slush funds, black R&D programs...maybe it is time for me to rap this all up. I've given them more than enough time to make things right. Time for me to use the options I have left to protect my self and my interests....I hope they remember they backed me into this corner....it's not like I was given a choice.

It doesn't matter if I'm public anyways the NSA has me hacked 5 ways from sunday I all ready did a back trace on them multiple port hits before they blocked it.

The U.S is the only party that would see me as expendable right now, they think they have all my stuff...they don't...even I don't have all my stuff...new applications fall like leaves from the sky on me.:rolleyes:

Maelstrom

Can you post a link to the other page/site?

If you wish, I don't have anything to hide, remember I have struck my colors here more or less, not that it matters the other site is not helping me find what I was looking for so I may drop it soon.

It is interpal a international penpal thing but the real reason I went there was it had Key word search I was looking for some one....mostly turned out to be a big waiste of time.

There is a third option it requires I give up my chance for poetic justice, and America gives up exclusive control...not much of a sacrifice at this point since they have basically burned the barn down on both of our heads.
A meeting with live uplinks and scientists of all major nuclear powers, everyone pays a modest royalty to me and everyone leaves on equill footing with my maelstrom theory nuclear stuff at a bargain price, and has the same chance to win a R&D war with their scientists.

And I get to live without spooks chasing me forever.

Just a stupid thought....I don't suppose America will bite as they have advantage presently

Maelstrom
"It is interpal a international penpal thing but the real reason I went there was it had Key word search I was looking for some one....mostly turned out to be a big waiste of time."

Yeah. I see that it is a social area, not a place
primarily devoted to discussions of theory or
science.

If you were determined to find a person, it is
possible to hire a skip tracer. Or do it yourself,
on-line.

Maelstrom
"It is interpal a international penpal thing but the real reason I went there was it had Key word search I was looking for some one....mostly turned out to be a big waiste of time."

Yeah. I see that it is a social area, not a place
primarily devoted to discussions of theory or
science.

If you were determined to find a person, it is
possible to hire a skip tracer. Or do it yourself,
on-line.

No it's a little more complicated than that....the person either chooses to show or not...there isn't much I can do...I already put the word out we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom