• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google news stories
Vesuvius's big brother is starting to
wake, say scientists

I am aware of the Biblical implications of Vesuvius's coming to life....:( I am trying not to over do the Bible thing too much.
NASA's chief scientist departs
The NASA carnage has begun...my sympathies to the defeated...I would have preferred you had just helped me.
Earth scientists are freaking out. NASA urges calm.
I approve of NASA's new direction, I do in principle believe in funding Hard science and Space flight.
China wants to rival NASA with mission to Mars
China does build nice things...they do good work.
-------------
So I have some good news for once!:)

So I was reading Isaiah on a random whim before going to sleep last night. If you look closely Isaiah 13: 6-13 is not on Babylon but actually the siege of earth by Zions Space Warships at the second coming...it is very interesting.
*see the Wail for the (*Day of the Lord is near...marker)

This is how you find hidden End Time prophecies...these *End Time or new earth.. markers, some are harder to spot than others.

Another one comes in Chapter 14 of Isaiah verses 3-21 (3*On the day of the Lord...marker)...it talks about Lucifers humiliation and defeat.
---------------
Okay now I get to the important bit that concerns Space X :rocket:maybe?

Isaiah 24:1-23 The Lords destruction of earth. 18 to 23 are pretty grim and match my Zero Mas Field mayhem caused by moving a planet or moon in close or both.:(

But verse 21 and 22 are what interest me.

21 In that day the Lord will punish (the powers in the heavens above:rocket:?).
22 And they will be herded together like prisoners bound in a dungeon.

There are 2? or 3? readings (the powers in the heavens above), could be?
A: Lucifer and his angels...but it seems to me they are stuck down on earth already now, with us basically?:confused:

B: There are other planets fallen in the Holy Empire which are defeated and driven towards earth?:confused: Not much Bible to support this that I know of Yet! and Ellen White doesn't lean this way much either?:confused:

C: Earth is allowed a short period of True Space Flight...meaning Mars and the Moon may be colonized some before the End.
Which will make Space X very happy.
It Also may mean God will move to hold the 4 winds back briefly even tho Armageddon is almost ready to start.
So Earth gets a small window for the Later Rain and such to be finished?:)

So maybe so cool space stuff still comes...but still don't know if the civilian side is permitted or not by the Sky Beast...it may wish to blind eyes and pig rich space mining rights to its self...sharing may not happen?:confused:

I have a item in a Holy? dream that backs 2 years of true space flight? maybe?:confused:

That is all I have for now, best wishes: Maelstrom:)
--------------
My prayers for those fighting and suffering under ISIS may Angels aid you in your hour of need.

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth II says Jesus Christ helps her see the value of doing small things

Nice words....get well soon...Best wishes! Maelstrom
Vera Rubin Forced the Cosmological Theorists to Think Again
She is polite in not pointing out directly that Big Bang is refuted by the very existence of Dark Matter...a child could see that fact.:rolleyes:
NASA might build an ice house on Mars

Nice!:)
Echoes of gravitational waves may disprove Einstein's theory when ...

Very Funny....I barely studied Albert Einstein and I saw exactly what he was trying to say on Gravity, Time, and Aether, theory....you Quantum theory guys crack me up a bunch of Sci-fy mystics.:rolleyes:
Maelstrom :innocent: Happy New Year! to all
That last bit on my post was unwise!....I took a hit on it.

Last edited:
Another dream:eek:....I can barely remember it now as I woke up in the middle of the night....all I remember mostly was I keep trying to switch the light off but it would not go off.
A party know what this means.
The rest of the dream made me sad....I certainly hope the rest dream is wrong....it is going to break my parents hearts.

I will take care of it quietly my way....it is not for public consumption.

Don't feel like talking....I'm going to do some projects and fix my life a little and see what this year brings.

Last edited:
Another dream...sorry! don't read it if you wish?:(

Felt poorly last night, discouraged...knew a dream was coming before I even got in bed.

The dream started with me standing in the yard of a small farm house in a very flat area....not a place I know. The day was bright, but when I looked up at the sky it was covered with a high quilt of very black clouds, horizon to horizon, as far as one could see. The clouds in front of me were divided with a line sliced into them, in some places the line cut in the belly of the clouds was almost like a tunnel. The line cut in the black clouds started on the horizon in front of me and continued as far as I could tell all the way acrossed the sky over my head and over the house behind me...all tho I was not able to look back in the dream.
Far in the distance I saw a White plane dancing, turning, cutting circles in trench line cut in the clouds. The plane had 2 tail fins, 2 engines, and a triangle back like a concord jet....but the engine muzzles seemed more round, and further back than a concords...near the back wing edge. The nose of the plane was more pointy round like a fighter planes than the concord jet, and it had back sloping canard winglets near the pilots cockpit.
Oh! I almost forgot when looking at the line in the clouds a sort of silent voice said these words EAST to SOUTH.
Then a girl/lady appeared to my right on the lawn we got in a old turquoise pickup to check on the water for some sugar beet fields. Saw a bad rancher sabotaging the gated main line pipes and pump. There was some discussion between me and the lady in the pickup on not having guns to deal with the bad rancher, and no shoes to walk in the muddy fields end of dream.

I am not sure what the first half of the dream means? all of Americas carriers are pulled back into port presently...highly unusual?:confused: News stories say landing craft which are hard to sink, are loaded with thousands of marines. I suspect Space X, and Blue Origin, have gone Hot with the new rocket lifted 2000 mile? ship killers....so maybe the carriers are now play a backup mop up roll?
CLS ships are cruise missile bait?...am glad I'm not a Marine...poor guys!:(
----------------
A different? or dual? political meaning is also possible on the ULA space Defense power struggle in Washington, and the Pentagon.
I know what the second half means but it is not something the public needs to know....better for me to deal with quietly....a coming wife or girlfriend may be in the mix :) which is nice...no I didn't see her face sorry!
-----------------
Perhaps some advice to work on being a better christian...always a good idea, I am trying on that front. And maybe advice to stay put for now, seems that is getting to be a regular dream theme ....?o_O not as happy on that.
-----------------
Perhaps I should not speak for my self any more here....I feel like I am maybe? ruining Gods plans by speaking too much? Like on Israel? Or the Pope or whatever? Sigh!:( I really don't understand half of the time what God really wants...even with the dreams!
The Dreams are a bad Omen tho....very Bad Omen...God must have something Major cooking to bother using someone like me?

Mael ?:confused: Good luck:fourleaf: everyone, hopefully WWIII is not rolling in....your guess is as good as mine?:confused:

Last edited:
A little west of my friends place in Hawaii...basically happening right now....seems extra bad this time...the mountain is draining which could lead to a small Krakatoa situation maybe? if the ocean back flows it.
No Idea if my Volcano dream foretold this or not....the Lava did move south by south west as the dream said and there is a sort of a second blowout in front of the mountain...but I thought the dream said to flee south by west ....Sooo! whatever call it like you wish!
I don't know what to think my self either???:confused:

I see Hawking and others are now hard at work trying to slap a religion sticker on the Big Bang science fraud theory. It is so flawed it is hardly even worth addressing, and I can not believe I wasted 2 years of my life unraveling particle, and star structures, to prove it wrong. I should have seen basic gravity formulas, and dark energy make it nothing more than a Atheist charade to kill off God....science is not even in the same universe as the Big Bang fraud Theory.

I hope you all go to jail you are all bad people...bad people are people who spend all their time sitting around plotting up sneaky lies, and tricks, to get other peoples money, and make fools of them. And that is exactly, (in my personal opinion), what you physics guys have been doing.
You want to see evil go look in the mirror!

You want to corrupt all my church folk, and hurt me by tricking them into thinking Big Bang matches the Bible, go ahead. I can't stop your vast propaganda Empire as one little aspie.
But I read this future to you already...you should know me by now my Holy Father blessed me with more than enough!

Try me...test my God I dare you...do want Gods home address to take it up with him I maybe can give it to you again.
The cluster under the cloud arm...just a hunch on Gods Style and sense of Grandeur...you want proof of God take my ship and go look.
I double dare you!....:p...it's like shooting :fish: in a barrel.:rolleyes:

Evil eats I.Q. points I have faith you Big Bang scientists are stupid enough to try to murder God :rolleyes:

It is like I am talking to my self....they go and try to do every evil thing I warn them not to do just to prove they can...unbelievable!:rolleyes:
Maybe this thread is a waste of time just like Noahs preaching was?

Can you read?...what is my screen name...look at the carnage I am am sowing through your hallowed government halls with my God and my work. How many people have to die to prove my code and my God are real.
I have a feeling it will reach into the millions before the Messiah even gets here...and that's with me playing nice!

Reap the Whirl Wind...Mael :rolleyes: How many Marines will die because I'm on the bench...answer me that one...they are real people with real families...you did this!

Last edited:
That was very funny, (the physics Book comment) Joe Biden mocking me with my own words from AC yesterday Ha! ha!
Did you draw the short straw? or were you dumb enough to volunteer to step onto my Holy battle field?

Well this will be a easy kill for God...Thank you for obliging me...:innocent::rocket:....don't forget your retirement gifts on the out...:imp: & O-O....room can be found in Jail and the lake of Fire
-------------
Firstly my love for God and truth led me to seek the Truth on Big Bang....I could feel the evil hidden in that Fraud Science Theory. No I did not know it was made by a man in the Horse a Buggy era who was a good friend of Charles Darwin and was pushing Atheism by Killing of God with his Theory. The main purpose I believe was to shorten the age of the Universe to kill God and undermine the Bible story...and to prevent God from being raised up in men's eyes by the hidden logic flaw in Darwins general Evolution theory and laws of solid state Universe....Darwin actually did more to prove Gods existence...great efforts were made to hide this fact.

Translation Big Bang is a old fib to protect Darwins work and make the Bible look bad....no science in it at all.

By the way I have seen a copy of Hubble asking for a flaw in his redshift theory to be hidden by the physics community. They all know the whole thing is Fake science and they have been teaching the fake science for years knowing it is utter trash. They all know...it is no mistake...they are BAD PEOPLE who believe in lying to us.
-------------
And you Joe Biden in 3 weeks will be a nobody buying milk and bread in line like the rest of us. But when you go to bed at night maybe you will still hear the weeping and screams of millions of raped Christian and Muslim women and dying Babies....that is your legacy!

Now do you see why they let you take me on? you got played by your rotten buddies?

Enjoy Prison or the Lake of Fire....I'm doing just fine on dragging both your way!
And now all of you get to worry about the knock on the your doors.... not so funny when its your turn is it!
--------------
Tell me this how could one little auspie savant who has nothing, and live in the middle of no where, bring so much damage, ruin and fear, to so many thousands of powerful men????

Maybe no one here on AC will ever know how much my God helped me hurt you evil men. But you know, and God knows, and I know....and the Russians watched the whole Opera live in living color.
Time to start paying the piper your house of evil is in ruins....and worse comes down the road maybe?

We will see? I am still here and your time is finished Joe Biden you have nothing and little time left to do penance to God with.
-------------
I thank my Holy Father for helping me defeat you he Blesses me Maelstrom :innocent::rocket:

You all know you had no plans on helping the poor ISIS ladies until I shoved you faces in your sins.
Doing good at nuclear gunpoint buys little favor in Heaven I think!
Show some true remorse the river of suffering over there in Iraq and Syria is endless!
Go weep before God...maybe he will show mercy on your soul? Mr. Vice President.
Do your worst to me...you have 3 weeks...to try Kill or Crush me!
I accepted the sacrifice years ago....God can save me from anything...you will see the days of Dreams and Miracles have returned the Holy Father is on the move tremble and pray....who can stand before the Lord of all?

He can even raise me from the dead.
Perhaps I should no longer seek any more help? but it does provide means of penance for you all...to serve God?
I shall ask him his will on this?...and he will tell me.:) somehow

I am personally ruined, but still happy, God will bless me in the end like Job...I am sure of this, I trust the Holy Father.

Last edited:
US sending stealth-hunting planes to Japan

Sorry! I will not change facts to make my Dreams look more Holy... thank you for the clip.
The J-20 is very close....it is hard to be certain, as I saw the plane from a fair distance. The engines were outside the tail fins and more under the wings.
The canards were maybe a little more slender at their base and may more forward on the round fuselage, the plane may be a hair longer in length?
I am sorry I remember as best as I can.

The plane was very White with maybe dark blue tips to the tails.
I have never seen this plane I will maybe go look for a match my self today.
To another Party I prefer not to name no I am not gaming with you...I am not political, and have no idea what the future brings.
Everything is in Chaos here....the dreams seem to come true but are hard to read. Often they come true in unexpected ways....and are farther in the future than I thought they would be.
No personal offense was intended, or political motive is present at this time. I am just riding out the storm, until I am show the direction I am meant to go....perhaps there is no direction?

Maybe the showing of Gods hand is the true goal of the Holy Father?

If I am certain I have orders to go forth, I will go to the gates of Hell its self.
I am just doing Holy writing presently nothing more!
------------
Pray for the ISIS slave girls rescue and Angels to help.

"The idea that you may know more than the intelligence community knows — it's like saying I know more about physics than my professor. I didn't read the book, I just know I know more."
Vice President Joe Biden, 74, tells 70-year-old Donald Trump to 'grow up' over his tweeting

Biden was referring to Trump.
Maybe but there was a fight in the exact physics book thing on AC the day be for....those words were used.
Believe what you like...IDK?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong....he still deserved getting taken to the wood shed.....allot of innocent people still died in their failed money power games.
I am not wrong on that at all....and everyone knows it, I say what everyone else is to cowardly to say.
I say the Emperor has no clothes.

I think God is not happy with Washington...anyone wish to say I am wrong?

Hmm...Maybe I did everything wrong?
The dreams seemed to almost say Israel was ready!
so I am deeply disappointed on the trial thing. In my eyes the right thing to do is fairly obvious....I find the present governments actions mystifying.
I see no long term good coming from any of this.
You have no idea how much I could have done for you. And I really think I could have gotten the Temple mount gifted....I really am not a enemy of the House of Saud, I just seek the long term welfare of others.

Pardon him if you wish....there is no excuse!

Let what is written come!

I am tired I really need a rest....and time for work, let the Dark Winter Fall while I work in my tower. I will know when the great war comes, as its line will be drawn directly over my head???:confused:

Maelstrom...Sigh!:confused: Darkness continues to fall around me...any victories are hollow in the face of this great coming evil.

The canards and delta wing on the Eurofighter are a exact match to my Dream of the dancing white war plane in the divide of the clashing clouds east to south.
There no Doubt I saw a flash of the canards close up in the dream....the measurements match exactly.

Europe may be? going to war?...a very BIG WAR or conflict I think?

When and with whom I do not know yet?

perhaps the riddle of the double fins, and single outset round tail pipe B1 style or Concord engines, answer that question?

I will look some more...and update if I can?
I have a very bad feeling on this....I caution against assuming a Russian China thing yet...let me try to find a answer if I can?

I can not find a exact match sorry! maybe it is so new it is still classifide.

The plane in the dream may be a sort of nuclear bomber not a fighter....as duel out underslung engines fall more in that class.
The engine ports were round and black.
The rest of the plane was close the shape of a Lavi or Euro fighter...
I am sorry!...I do not think I can Identify the countries in the war at this time.
Maybe I will see the plane latter on...the Pak 10 engines look some what like it but the configuration is not quite right.

Maybe a new fighter bomber is hiding out there?

Best wishes Maelstrom

Last edited:
I agree with Former Defense Minister Ya'alon the best thing Elor to have done was to man up for the damage and show remorse for the he has drawn in on the good name of the IDF. I have no problem with Terrorists being executed for their crimes, but the law of treating prisoners of war is sacred.
Does the family of Elor wish to look widows, children, and mothers, of the IDF in the eyes if a whole battalion of IDF solders is captured and lined up and shot, because this is the future fruit of this crime.

I want nothing to do with any politician in Israel who offers a pardon for this crime at this time...let me be clear so there is no misunderstanding at all.
Pack your bags and GET OUT! you are not fit for office if you do this!
Your new Defense Minister is a Horror I want nothing to do with him....I have almost lost all of my patience with your leader as well he seems pick the worst path day after day....is your office worth your soul?
Change your heart before you destroy Israel!

I am tougher on Terrorism than all of you, but the lack of Honor in your country makes me want to vomit. Who are you to threaten your own officers who fight to save you day after day....this is both incitement to murder, and treason.
The IDF must maintain the prisoner code of Honor to save their own solders in battle....show the IDF some respect...the IDF's safety and Honor in Battle is not a political item to trade in elections.
----------
What is wrong with your country that you have fallen so low that I have to risk my future, and yours just to show you your own Honor?
Turn back from your path it holds the death of Israel.

Maelstrom:(...You are being watched and weighed have your hearts gates been left open...is the river of Gods blessings turning away from your walls forever!

Do not make me speak like this again!
It grieves my soul until I burn against the whole world...what is wrong with you can't you at least try to be worthy?

P.S. Sivan Rahav Meir....you are a nice Lady and you mean well, But this is not just about Elor.
This is about Israel sanding at the fork in the road....you can choose my path and go out well in the eyes of God....or you can go their Hard Line way and end as hateful selfish pit of vipers crushed under the wheels of Armageddon.
I can not save this Israel from prophecy, but you can go out with light of Heaven in your faces, fighting and preaching for God, like the Nobel Hero's of King David....to die well in the arms of God is a Blessing!

Last edited:
They try take everything from me that God blessed me with, the Knowledge, the future wealth, the military might, my dreams say they will likely try to become me entirely, take my name, my dreams, my blessings in Gods eyes, but in the end they will be dashed upon the rocks.
They took the first Holy Fire of Zion from me....
but I still have God! :)
He is my Original source!
I was their Original source!
And with Gods blessing 1000 times more Original Holy Fire can be summoned forth...in its time. And I am not speaking rhetorically on any level, I know what can be done, I can see into Holy Halls of Zion with my nuclear code, and it can see me seeing them....the Veil of Zion is Rent!

God will soon leave his Holy seat in Zion and March on Earth.

And it will be a show worthy of my love of drama...Pitch black Darkness, mountains bouncing around like jello, rivers running backwards uphill, snow falling in summer, glowing ice cold tornadoes chasing evil people like chickens blasting them with lightning, Tsunami sweeping whole cities into the seas, blocks of ice and burning sulfur picking off houses and cars with deadly accuracy...radioactive rivers...burning forests and cities, and apparently the burning sword of the Lord again and again slicing the land...the list of horrors goes on, and on, and on........
But in the end not one evil person will repent....
That is the real reason for it all....to show weeping saved mothers, fathers brothers, and sisters crying for lost loved ones,.........God has no choice!

That is the real story...all the slaughter, and terror, and horror, is to dry weeping Mothers tears over lost children!

There is your real God!

He has let the suffering go on this long be cause he is too kind hearted to give up on even one more soul for heaven.

He is tender, and kind, and pure, and not used to our heartless, evil ways, the suffering in Heaven being helpless to help us must be truly dreadful...worse than any of us here can imagine!

But the end is near...near enough many of us may live to see it.
------------
I know very well that speaking up for God will likely cost me all my earthly chances for a good life....I know how much I lose!:confused:It is far more than any of you know!:confused:

But I trust God...he will make up for it to me some how someday!:( I will try to do my best to survive, and serve somehow, until I am not needed any more, or the Messiah comes.

Maelstrom :( seem to say the False Prophet and Anti-Christ come... and you will love them much more than me!:(
So it was, so it is, and so it will be.

I will be nothing....but a faded memory, when you find out I am real...too late!

Last edited:
It is a little lively...watch at your own risk...but it makes my point perfectly! not endorsing the rest of her songs:( Finding suitable songs is getting more and more difficult, I may have to step the pace on my own music composing education.
My thoughts on the state of government match the song greatly:(

.....Return to Gods first ways, Love the 10 Holy Laws they were draw by God from the Natural Laws of the Universe.
The 10 Holy Commandments are Perfect, Eternal and Unchangeable Forever!
They are Laws of Love!
-----------
Pray for the ISIS slave girls rescue!

Last edited:
What is an "Isosceles" King maker?
Sorry! was still editing Isosceles was a inventor and Mathematician of Geometry so powerful in mind, that Rome went to war with Greece just to capture him. He was killed by a stupid solder in the siege of his tower. A King maker is someone who knows the Natural True paths to Wealth and Military power....like Confucious.... or in the West Merlin.
I am what I say I am...it is not a joke!
I can deliver!
But I want some worthiness....I care only about making the world better.
I am not a sell out!
Everyone can make fun of me but I'm deadly serious....I can back up what I say, to a unbelievably high level!
End of Story!

Confucius and Merlin are easy to find information about.

I am not able to find anything about a person named Isosceles.
All the material I can find explains the meaning of the word as
an adjective. A type of triangle.

Confucius and Merlin are easy to find information about.

I am not able to find anything about a person named Isosceles.
All the material I can find explains the meaning of the word as
an adjective. A type of triangle.
Same guy a Greek who invented the triangle formula also the compound pulley system I think?...maybe I am spelling his name wrong? He was run through by a Roman solder while drawing math stuff in the sand for his students.

Maybe you are thinking of Archimedes?

Archimedes died c. 212 BC during the Second Punic War, when Roman forces under General Marcus Claudius Marcellus captured the city of Syracuse after a two-year-long siege. According to the popular account given by Plutarch, Archimedes was contemplating a mathematical diagram when the city was captured. A Roman soldier commanded him to come and meet General Marcellus but he declined, saying that he had to finish working on the problem. The soldier was enraged by this, and killed Archimedes with his sword. Plutarch also gives a lesser-known account of the death of Archimedes which suggests that he may have been killed while attempting to surrender to a Roman soldier. According to this story, Archimedes was carrying mathematical instruments, and was killed because the soldier thought that they were valuable items. General Marcellus was reportedly angered by the death of Archimedes, as he considered him a valuable scientific asset and had ordered that he not be harmed.

Archimedes - Wikipedia

Compound Pulley,Compound Pulley inventors | edubilla.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom