• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not help you Environmentalist very much...I am so sorry!:( for you!
You will likely see most of what you fought for wiped out in the coming years.
This would not have happened if you had loved God more....and been more honest, and fair.
Many of you are sworn enemies of me, and my God I suspect....but I will still feel bad for you, and the good things that are lost.

I do not know myself how long I have left online, changes swirl, and wars loom, governments fall like leaves from trees in the fall...and it is all just beginning.:confused:

A time to pray, and cling to Gods words, for us all. Maelstrom:(....as the 4 winds loose.
I explained everything carefully....the real threat never was my code....it was what is being summoned.
If I am real...my code is real, if my code is real...the Armies of Zion are real, if they are real...you get many times what you see above...if Zion is summoned.
I left one line out..............:(

Every post I put up has a reason....a arrow flies at some ones heart some where...my arrows fly for God
They are deadly...and real.
The world will bend to God, or break.
Open the Holy book like a child for the first time...it is all that is left.

Beware! I have been testing the world for God!
Failure is not good!:(

Last edited:
What are your actual beliefs?
How do you see yourself in relation to your beliefs ?
What clear message would you like to convey?

What are your actual beliefs?
How do you see yourself in relation to your beliefs ?
What clear message would you like to convey?
I am in my own way loyal, centrist, Seventh Day Adventist... and a loyal follower of our prophet Ellen White.

I believe all divine commandments remain in force, including the Divine health Laws, (Kosher laws), which are based on Divine science.
This means all 10 commandments remain in force.
Including the 7th day Sabbath.

Only the lesser ordinances of Moses are changed that did not exist in Abraham's time before...they were more functional tribal Israelite things...not Divine laws.

And if you look closely the laws were not lessened, they were made more strict in the Christian church, many things were forbidden that God overlooked before...like Polygamy.

Also there is no eternal Hell...just a short death in the lake of fire at the judgement. The wicked can not be dead and ashes and bones, and tormented forever in Hell at the same time.

Also the dead who have not been resurrected or lifted to heaven, sleep like King David awaiting the Messiah. And ghosts are demonic Angels not to be messed with...it is strictly forbidden on this in the Bible.
---------------
And I believe Time is Short...the Messiah is being summoned on many fronts...how much time I do not know... anywhere from 25+ years to just 3 and 1/2 years if the faithful are broken tomorrow morning.

But if you want to get nit picky....I'm saying my science has already summoned the Messiah....
I have other things maybe? waiting Gods approval, and most of the good stuff is now maybe gone?..o_O...declined!

I am moving slowly to a position to prove everything on all
fronts! But there is a high price for proof!
---------------
But I really believe loving God is a state of the heart...if your heart leans toward God and others....salvation and all these other things come to you..in their time.
Gods yoke is light for those who love him.

I wish I was more like God...it is a daily struggle! Mael :confused:

Time is short: the Messiah comes soon!
Get out the Holy Bible and read it like a child for the first time, see what is really there...and seek Gods help in prayer.
Bad times come...Gods protections will be needed by the faithful!

Last edited:
I am unfamiliar with Ellen White and get quite confused by so many conflicting interpretations of the holy bible. Could you please explain in simple language what you believe the message of the bible is, what you understand God to be, who Jesus was and your understanding of the spiritual realms? Please do so as if I have no theological comprehension. Could you also explain what you believe your role is in all of this.

I am unfamiliar with Ellen White and get quite confused by so many conflicting interpretations of the holy bible. Could you please explain in simple language what you believe the message of the bible is, what you understand God to be, who Jesus was and your understanding of the spiritual realms? Please do so as if I have no theological comprehension. Could you also explain what you believe your role is in all of this.
Ellen White is our prophet who mostly founded our church after the stars fell.
I was trying to explain the basic church beliefs...is that what you wished?

10 commandments
kosher laws
And the State of the dead...Which means
1. The dead sleep waiting resurrection.
2. No floating souls
3. No Eternal Hell, because the dead sleep and feel nothing.
4. That means when the wicked are burnt up, (as is said) they no longer exist in any state.
It also means my churches God is much nicer...no torturing nonsense.

There is no real difference on God the Father, Jesus the Messiah, and the Holy Spirit, between us and other protestant churches. God the Father runs things, but Jesus and the Holy Spirits minds communicate and follow God the fathers wishes in perfect harmony....Telepathic link...is evident between them in Jesus'es Baptism and crucifixion ifyou look close....the JWs miss this fact.

Jesus is mentioned as divine and being from God somehow.
But God the Father is Boss..President whatever you call the top guy...and God the Father rules with the consent of the council of Elders of all the worlds in the Holy Empire.
I do not know the true nature of the Holy Spirit, not enough is said sorry!

Ellen White our prophet has some nice Bible commentary books that explain these things much better. You can find them online if you wish?...some of them have been re-titled in newer versions hopefully you can sort that? sorry! I gave the names of mine.
1. Prophets and Kings
2. Patriarchs and Prophets
3. The acts of the Apostles
4. The Desire of Ages
5. The Triumph of God's Love

The Desire of ages is the slowest read but has the most impressive visions of the crucifixion...there are also visions of heaven not in the Bible...I can not remember them all sorry!

These 5 books drew me back into the fold...they change your heart when you read them...bring you close to God.
I should probably reread them again for my own heart.

I hope this is what you wanted Qwerty?

My role...I do not know what I am?..all I know is strange things started happening to me ever since that day I figured out how to build Heavens wings.:eek:....:imp:&:innocent:
I am just trying to survive my situation by earning Divine favor somehow....that is the honest truth.
Poor Mael is a Divine Road Toad!:frogface::eek:...:truck:(((((

I rather like Muse...I was disappointed when I had to yank this song before for too lively a content....this one seems to have that edited out.:)
Message: You Pentagon boys or whomever? have until the end of March to make official contact....if you don't I will assume my Nemesis is winning again.
And you will get my Foo Fighters - The Pretender post.

You maybe should consult General Pretraeus before you choose them over me again....I think he understands how good I am more than any of the others.
I will be changing everything up if you choose against me...all new tactics, all new angles, all new results, you will not understand any of it, until it is too late!

I'm already down 5 years with immense losses, I'm not doing another 4, this will be settled soon...or I move on forever!

I have gone the extra mile on my side...it is your turn!
Do the right thing! Maelstrom...:fourleaf:

P.S. just because no one understands what I say and do...it does not mean I am not effective, or wrong. It just means you all are running blind...and I am walking through your walls.
My Holy Father watches over me....:innocent:

Last chance End of the road!...no more do overs!

The veil lifts before my eyes, I see the Messiah and the future.

Last edited:
I hope you recover quickly Herzog...best wishes Maelstrom
Perhaps a little Navel help is in order for the Saudies on blocking gun running off Yemin, things are getting out of hand there!

Missile fired at Saudi frigate by Houthi rebels cursing Israel

I still wish more was done to help civilians in Yemin food and medicine would be nice.
I hope the free Syria army helps more against ISIS...I will not speak against them if they do. And they should train their soldiers to respect life and property of civilians more.....it is the civilians I care about most not politics.
All the sufferings from these wars make me ill:(...more efforts to make peace are needed everywhere.

A army with a kind pure heart wins easier...everyone likes to surrender to nicer people.

Last edited:
It didn't have to be like this I was one of your biggest fans,I watched all the desert storms live, day after day, cheering you on...why do you think I got so upset...I believed in you...you broke that!
A few kind words would have stopped this all!
I am reasonable, and fair, show up and sit and talk for a bit, is that so much to ask? I did give you your greatest weapon of all time... don't make me use my last Arrow... some things can not be undone!
Mael:fourleaf:...before March 31 midnight! Mountain time.

You know in your hearts I am real!

Last edited:
Well things are afoot and I don't know how long I will still be able to post on line.:( I should take care of some things while I can. I think Trump is sincere in wanting me...if the google writers aren't just yanking my chain with fake stories too much?o_O But it may not go well anyways, I see something coming, but I do not know the exact time yet on it.
Better to be prepared just in case?:confused:
------------
Hmm...I have been thinking on this mysterious Jewish Moshiach? thing! I know nothing really on this and I do not know what I am in Gods eyes yet! But I can see that I am being drawn in a direction almost against my will at times. Even when I try to turn away to protect ones I love, I get drawn back into the Holy fight.

I have this Message for Israel if I am some earthly hand for God bringing the storm...and that basically is what I am doing...I admit!:(
You should then go search among your own people because I suspect there are not one me but 2, and one is of your people and like me!
I am not certain but there should be a lamp stand, a olive tree, among your ranks Israel as strong as me!
If I am any such thing?...which I can not say and dare not claim, as it is not my place to say this even if it is so....this is Gods way....true servants of God set all self aside...it is a thing God loves!
----------
To those Fighting evil like ISIS in Syria and Iraq you have my blessings, and prayers for Angels to protect you as you march forth.
If you feel you need such blessings, and I fall silent for a time, seek this other half of me who may be in Israel, or in their people? abroad? if he exists? he can call you Angels too and he will do it for you if he is one like me.

I can not promise any protection to the US forces after march 31 if the Pentagon chooses to back my evil nemesis :imp:again. I think Gods face will turn away from the US forever after this day, if they choose against me.
The choice was very clear they have had 3 years to choose Gods hand, over Lucifer's hand on the Sky Beast....and prophecy on this is being written in men's hearts as we speak.

I have known from the first day it would likely come to this...I knew. I was just doing my Divine duty in pleading for the hearts, and souls of my Enemy....I was preparing the way for Gods feet.
I do not know times for certain, but the future is written to be read! And me and my work are in the book somehow, this is certain!
-----------
I recommend men who love Gods words more than men's, to open the book and begin hunting for the hidden prophecies, and the scattered end time foretellings, it is time for the 7th. scroll to be opened.

...and if I am briefly imprisoned or driven into hiding...others should carry this work forward in my place...I have Divine protection already coming to help me, do not worry too much for me!:)

I will help the True believers as I can where ever they be whoever they are...in whatever land...if I can.
I have been biding my time on certain Holy battles...I have not forgotten Russia...or other lands...I will Roar for the Lord when the time is right!
You US government and Pentagon boys look around you... if I and my God are nothing why do the knees of mighty men in the halls of the most powerful country on earth rattle.
They laughed at me said I was nothing in the beginning....and perhaps I overstepped in asking God to smite them in Nellis Air Base. I but do not know what really happen there to this day, as they immediately erased every Youtube weather record from that period of time, even old ones I had seen.
But look at the mighty whirl wind God has blown into their halls of power. They scuttle about like fearful cockroaches, shredding papers to hide corruption, and fleeing with early retirements to escape prosecution.

My Divine arrows are now raining down like a hard hail on all fronts, their power crumbles like sand, their allies turn against them...they will soon be almost alone.
And look at your mighty Atheist science hero's who once mocked me openly in the press. These Mighty science Atheists now cling to the Pope's robes and bleat like sheep their science lies are Christian...it is stomach turning cowardice.:confused:
And you once laughed at me for invoking Gods :innocent: name!
The Pope can not save you...he can not even save himself...from what comes!
I pity you all!
I see what comes...it is dreadful!

The Holy book is never wrong!
The Great Battle now begins!

I ask other Holy Warriors in all lands to join my fight against evil and corruption...help me bring in the harvest of true believers in for God.
Look at me and have faith...one man can bend the whole world for God...it can be done!

...Maelstrom :innocent::rocket:

Last edited:
An independent study confirms NOAA's conclusion that the Earth is ...
Ignore the Title written by a Golabal Warming Crook to cover the story up...the first two paragraphs tell the real story....Press crooks Higher up scientists tend to rewrite news titles and stories from lower ranked scientists to hide any data showing the Global Warming Crooks have been Lying!
But if you read carefully they miss bits, or don't dare rewrite the whole scientists story....lousy little Soviet style Atheist press sensors is what they are...no real American would ever do such a evil thing!
Global Warming crooks are busted...original NOAA Temp. Data...said colder scientists rerote the numbers to get Double warm...Do not pass GO and GO strait to JAIL!...O-O matching Bracelets as retirement gifts!
Ha! ha! Mael wins against the Atheist Green Mafia.
The BIG BANG Atheist Science fraud Mafia is busy getting sprinkled with Holy water Ha ha!
NASA is watching their budget circle the drain...( I feel a little bad about that)...and their Atheist propaganda pushing scientists flee with their pensions....Don't feel sorry at all about that Ha ha!
That leaves you Air Force boys and my Nemesis all alone!
Are you going to drag the whole country and Strategic Command down with you? or fold for Stars and Stripes?
Note:I did a lyrics check, the Japanese was not translated, so I hope it matches the English...or is not too bad!...a nice band isn't it? :)
I Fight before God.....can you stop God...Try and see!
Maybe the Seas! will Turn Blood Red for me?

Think carefully! Mael:fourleaf:...very carefully!
Last chance this will Be!.............o_O:rocket:

Last edited:
Today I will make one last Heroic effort to save Putin and Russia from Darkness.

When I almost defected to Russia in frustration over the crimes being committed against me by the Defense department. I made a basic calculation, I could see that the thing Putin wanted most was a legacy of having restored Russia to a prosperous powerful unified country again. Being a Empathic Pattern Savant and blessed by God I knew I could give him a double measure of everything he wished and more.
That was the basic bargain we were working out online....Putin got is Glorious Russia Legacy, and I got to breath a warm, cleansing, Godly wind, through Russia bringing Justice, prosperity, happiness, and salvation, though her massive lands.
But God said no most decisively to me, I was quite upset at the time with God...but he was wise. Not long after my second attempt to defect was stopped directly by God, I was reading Russian news and my Pattern Empath thing went crazy ....I caught the smell of a hardline Stalinist faction making yet another veiled threat to not only finish me off, but maybe kill Putin too? I had a massive Empath Pattern hit on it, I lit up on it like a Christmas Tree...it is a magical thing I can do...and is very rarely is wrong.
So I warned Putin he was in danger, and gave up on coming to Russia...without Gods blessing to go, I was a dead man.

I know you Russian Reformers never understood the Deadly game I played to save the Russian people from poverty, suffering, and darkness. But I always intended to throw my entire heart and soul into making things better for you. I feel very bad the Old Guard Atheists in Russia cared more about their petty positions of power, and squeezing poor Russians under them to fill their plates with caviar, more than for having a new wealthy, happy, safe Russia for her peoples. But that is how it is with Evil selfish people, who only see taking from others by force, as their path to happiness.

So how to save Russia?

Putin is going to die one of these days at the hands of his own wolves....he barely escaped last time...he has only one option left to save himself and his family. He must move over to the reform side to survive and save his family from his wolf pack government.
But you reformers hate him...and maybe so with good cause?
But what to do?
You Reformers are losing ground to these brutal cold hearted Oldschool Soviets...they are cruel...you are going to suffer endlessly when they replace Putin.

You have 3 options to save Russia from returning to a cruel impoverished slave Empire.

1. All you reformers who wish for a better future for Russia can Unify and ask all of Russia to do days of prayer. And you can send a delegation to Putin, and offer to work out a amnesty agreement for him and his family, and some friends, if he will help you replace the Old Evil Hardline Atheist Stalinists in the departments controlling the Military, Justice, police and any other important departments with your people....he may accept? as he knows I speak the truth.

2. If this Fails, or the Soviet Thugs overthrow you somehow...you can all go buy new easy to read Russian Bibles, (my church has some), and prepare you and your families souls for heaven. After Calling for a Nation wide week of prayer, all you Russians who love God, and wish for a better future, can put on your best clothes, put flowers in your hair, gather your wives and children, and Bibles, and march slowly, and peacefully, singing songs of God...in great columns towards all the Army bases.
And you can sing, and plead, with your Army Brothers and sisters to help restore a free Godly government to Russia.
My heart is too! tender to recommend this option...even tho it likely will work...because one evil base Commander can lay too many bloodied Flowered Saints, of the best of in Russia's people in their graves. I am not sure I can bear to see such a sad thing.:cry:

3. This option looks weak but it is not, and it is a good option. All you Reformers can set up the Divine Hanseatic trading post league I planned to bring to the Russian east. And you can start a underground railroad funneling Godly people out into the countryside. You can help train them to set up farms build shipping, and sales groups, to protect your farmers from the extortion Mafias. And in time as your numbers grow you can take over local policing, and governments, and chase out most of the evil people from your rural counties and states.
It is not a wonderful looking option but will protect your peoples from some of the government abuse and extortion going on, and your children grow up in a safe and Godly country environment.
This last option looks weakest, but will change the heart of Russia better for God the most, over the long term.

Mael :innocent:sends his Best wishes to Russia...may God bless and guide you people to a safe harbor!
Good luck Russia!:fourleaf:

Last edited:
I hope I did not offend you Gorbachev with my post on you before...Sigh!:( It was not my intention I always saw you as different from them...a visionary and true states man. You risked everything to make Russia better. It is a real shame you were not permitted to finish your work, allot of suffering and chaos may have been avoided.
I stand by my position on the Nuclear question and it is not just for my personal benefit. I am reading the future with Gods help, and trying heroically to bend things as much as I can for God.
Sometimes Grim words prevent even Grimmer actions?

Huge Fireball Meteor Lights Up Sky Over Illinois

Oh! They fired one for me and Trump...right past him almost directly into the back yard of a house I once lived in...isn't that sweet...thank you 51 boys :) I'm so glad you thought me!
Pssst! call me and tell me when you are going to fire one over my house....my family will love the show.:) thank you!
No more having the cake, and eating it too!:p someone is not happy!:rolleyes:
...Oh! no one but God :innocent: owns me yet!
If they want respect I'll give them respect... let them show they are brave enough to show up down here, so I can give them respect.

I am doing just fine Breaking the world for my Holy Lord!
Just fine!:cool: Maelstrom March 31 midnight, my door bell is getting rusty.
End of your road 51????? this song is for you 51 boys! it is not the song coming! And don't count on using Trump to take me out, :p he is busy putting fires out, and I can stay out of his way, and he will soon forget I exist. If you take out my US position it is your choice:rolleyes:...you restarted the war...not me!:innocent:
I almost forgot the Leviathan is retired...replaced with a new toy The Holy Hammer! :D both are functional designs not raw theory along with a others!:D
Eat my Dust! :cool: the Nuclear Flower fell easy...guess that makes me number one in the world?...that has got to hurt...allot!:cry::cry::cry: am still trying for one more buildable level up!
P.S. I know how to pick dark weapons grade material...can you?
Boy did you Pentagon boys Gamble wrong on me!

Last edited:
:( A rough night I knew I was going to get tagged before I even went to sleep....these dreams are killing me!:(
So I was standing on a concrete dock, a rock piled causeway stretched off to a light house in the distance to my right. A astronaut in a orange suit was swimming out to sea through the harbor entrance. The dream flashed and I was swimming to help him...the dream Flashed and I was shown a aerial view of him looking down from above, I saw a trail of blue bodies behind him laying on the bottom of the ocean floor 3? or 4? I can't remember now.
The dream flashed again and I was back swimming towards him, he was now struggling, his suit was too heavy and his legs were dragging him under. He was taking water through his glass dome visor which he had opened and raised some to breathe I guess?
I reached him and gave him my life jacket it was not enough, a square boats life seat appeared in my hands and I tried to get it under his lower body to help him stay positioned to breathe. Then I turned to swim after the sail boat disappearing into the mists.....???:confused:
------------
Apparently I am to help some one but whom? everyone has orange space suits, even the Russians, only Boeing has the new blue space suits.
And Boeing has their big fat precious metal planetary core to buy the whole table out from under me in the US...and may still be working with my Nemesis to destroy me?
How in earth do I win in the US against them?
It would take a Divine miracle...money always wins...I can not outbid a planetary core?:confused:
I doubt even my Fancy Nukes can beat that in congress...and everyone hates me!
I have no clue what I'm to do?
Should I cancel the deadline???
Who do I help?
NASA?
I have no clue what direction is expected from me at all?:confused:
My head hurts?....o_O
Sigh! :(I will go work on some music, and writing!
I need some money for my Lady:( what am I to do now?

Last edited:
Putin signs law reducing punishment for domestic battery

Man the Holy front is getting decimated today?:confused: what is next are dogs :dog: going to start falling out of the sky on my head?....o_O
Trump invites sheriff to 'destroy' Texas state lawmaker who opposes asset forfeiture

Sorry Trump I can not back you on this one....destroy me if you must?:(
There is nothing that can corrupt the soul of a Police Department, or country, faster than Asset Forfeiture without Due Process in Court.
In fact even with a court conviction Asset seizures corrupting influence can still only be blocked by putting all seized funds directly in the main government general fund, so no department gets grab happy...or by earmarking the money to Humanitarian funds like Victims of Violence, and Crime.
As for the Drug dealers go, you can try them and hang them from the street lights for all I care... I hate them, they are monsters.
Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei: Donald Trump 'Shows Real Face of America'

I am not ready to deal with you yet!....for humanitarian reasons....but you really need to stop running guns into Yemin...it is going to cause the death of us all.:eek:
My Tory Brexit friends should hang their heads in shame

You may be stepping on Holy ground attacking Brexit...if things go bad here I may have nowhere good left to go....the Gates of Hell on earth may open...dead men can't spend more money!:confused:
Anish Kapoor has gifted a PR victory to Israel

Do not tempt my soul $$$:smilingimp: with such things, I will not sell out to either side even, if I need money for a wife. I help both sides, and fight both sides, for God and my heart as best as I can...I can not be bought!
And I can not change Natural Law, or prophecy, if the wrong path is taken destruction is inevitable...I can do nothing to stop it.
I do not waste my time on fools quests...I must see a good end worth fighting for before I will sally forth onto the battlefield for God.
I am tired of evil games, and everyone trying to have their cake and eat it to...I will help no one, and leave everyone for dead, if there is no willingness to seek Gods true path.
Why should I waste my time trying to save those Hell bent on self destruction. I said I don't choose for others...no cheating is permitted either...Maelstromo_O It is Real Reformation or Death...

....leave me be if you don't accept the menu, I am not able to offer anything else! I am not God!
Maelstrom :( I will hold the Holy Line to the bitter end.
Here is the song early...it was for the 51 boys...I have no idea how to sort the March 31 deadline now! I guess we will just wait and see what happens?

Last edited:
Is that a metaphor?
Or are you saying that Boeing owns a planet?
I think I put a link up on that awhile back....they have found a planetary core from a shattered planet in the asteroid belt by Mars They claim it is worth more than all the wealth on earth. Boeing has the inside track on it...and most like my ship as well....that means I'm expendable to the US.:confused:
here you go Tree...not the exact link....Google has been getting cute again with their stories I may have to cut them off.
NASA just announced a mission to send a probe to a dead planet's ...
These guys are all toying with me...they don't think I can see them...aren't there any real people left...they are so arrogant they don't even bother to hide their TV footage...?:confused:
If they are so slick and cleaver why does it take them 3 years to land me?
I said my soul can't be bought...it means try not to be evil with me.
Just be decent ...why is that so novel?:confused:

Last edited:
Obama kiteboards with Richard Branson on epic vacation

Seriously Richard Branson what in the Blazing Thunders are you doing rolling around with Obama in the Bahamas practically french kissing him at this sensitive moment? I just tried to put him in jail, he is out of office, and worth almost nothing to you.
For the Americans to have story burned you they would have had to have a burn story on you ready to go on almost every TV channel I flipped too! Either you are dumber than a box of rocks or we have a MAJOR intell. fight over me going on here between the US and the UK.:eek:

Unbelievable can my day get any worse!:confused:
URL='Melania Trump's 'Daily Mail' lawsuit: A FLOTUS first?']Melania Trump's 'Daily Mail' lawsuit: A FLOTUS first?[/URL]

There is your way out of debt Trump without selling your soul....set up a war room for Melanie Trump and have her sue every paper and TV staiton into the stone age....:p You know what's even funnier Mael's not actually joking... do it, they have it coming!
I don't care...:rolleyes: I'm sure they will shred me the first chance they get...Christians are not loved by the press at all...?:confused: which is a mystery to me?:confused: Why?o_O
Putin Critic, Who Said He Was Poisoned in 2015, Falls Into Coma

I am well aware of this situation I am not giving Putin a free pass....but I think everyone is *over-estimating just how much control Putin has over the wolves behind his throne, things can get infinitely worse after he is gone, if they get full control. My feeling is some of them make Putin look like quire boy...the situation is very grim. I doubt Putin is talking about retiring because he wants to sit on his back porch....things are not going very well for him behind the curtain is my guess?
I shudder to think what comes after he falls, yes I do wish he would return to the fold, and respect peoples rights more. But I can see he trapped in room with a pack of cannibalistic wolves...may God help Russia?:confused:

I fear everything good in Russia is lost?:confused:
The hardliners can come try to get me if they want...it wont be the first time they threatened to kill me....you all don't seriously think I post every thing do you?
I am a little tougher than I look....and I am not joking about having real Divine protection either, I have see miracle level stuff more than once down here.
I could kill all them in their beds with one Holy Angel if I felt God wished and granted me the right.
One Angel is stronger than all the armies of the world...I am learning to trust God more and more each day, and that makes me more dangerous to evil men...they have zero defense against Angels.
I am real...and I am going to shove my real God down you evil men of power's throats...and there isn't much you can do about it...I play a hard game for God!

If you want miracles from God you have to step on the water...I'm there already!

Last edited:
NASA facility with deep-space rocket takes direct hit from a tornado
Not me! I am satisfied with the reforms in NASA we have no issues left between us.
Air Force and associates on the Sky Beast Program are still outside the fence they have made no effort to fix things that I can see. I am not actively hunting them but they are not safe either...it is their choice so far.
-------------
Coretta Scott King and Rule 19: What Was Behind Warren's Senate Spat

I know little on Sen. Jeff Sessions But I was quite pleased with his position on Banning Torture. But I think Elizabeth Warren was entitled to read the letter if it was a historical document? This is America and I think banning Senators from speaking on the moral virtues of their colleagues is the dumbest most un-American thing I ever heard of.
How do we fight corruption if it can't even be talked about? Some serious reforms are needed on transparency in congress I think?
-----------

Corbyn: Texts show 'sweetheart' tax deal

I find the Uk Parliment debates immensely amusing perhaps Congress should go visit the UK to see what a real debate looks like?....:p
As for Corbyn if Hacking Teresa Mays Texts is fair play? then maybe the UK should acquire some of our poor little Mustang ponies $125 out here that need homes, so Teresa May can send her texts safely by Pony Express :horseracing:.....:p
On a more serious note software showing a real time virtual map of which doctors and clinics have openings, or are over booked, could help patients get help quicker. Also software to pre-vet patients by need could help as some may only need a nurses help for things like a flue shot, pneumonia or strep test, small cuts, earache or whatever. That would leave just the more serious things for the Doctor to deal with.
Alexei Navalny: Russian opposition leader found guilty

I support banning people from office if convicted of corruption, but it can be used if courts are corrupt to rig elections.
This settled easily enough Alexei Navalny can raise donations to pay for a team of FBI, or Scotland Yard, to come in and review evidence, and test the witnesses against him. The Russian government if they wish can do the same from another country of their choice. If the Russian government refuses to allow any review of evidence proving their case against him....well then everyone can see what is what in Russia.
------------
Maybe the Israelies and Saudies can help the free Syrian army fight ISIS that way they feel they did something good for Syria and Iraq?
Assad and Russia should just stop being stupid and just grant the Saudies a pipeline right, both side benefit, some money is made, and a stupid costly war ends. I personally could care less how the territories get divided, I'm just tired of seeing Women and children hurt...if you want to dived it up so everyone gets a small homeland that is fine by me.

My prayers go with who ever helps fight ISIS to save the slave girls...send ISIS to their judgement for their sins...they have no heart for others sufferings.

Last edited:
Sigh! I don't feel like posting anymore I'm tired I do not know what to do next.:(
I have exhausted all readily available means, I can not say certain things online, or in federal mail safely...and travel is not really possible...without help, or a known safe destination.
I can not get past the un-informed government gate keepers anywhere in real life. How does one prove one is a savant?...in 5 seconds of conversation?

I am not going to make a steal-able copy after what has already happened... and that means if I am blocked no one gets anything. I can not remember all the piles of nuclear states and applications in my head forever.
And you can not steal what no longer exists? can you?

I can not garuntee my work exceeds yours...because I do not know what you have. But I more or less have everything but the math, or can generate anything that is needed. That means I can produce, and explain all internal atomic movement laws and structures in simple usable layman's terms, in a few days of writing, or lecturing. Some finish work is required on some nuclear applications, but basically it is the same with them.

I am tired, I don't feel like playing any more...this is not working for me.
I need some outside help...or we are all done!
I will toss it all...the entire structure of the universe in the garbage!
It is worth nothing to me without real help from someone who is nice!

Mael :(:rocket:
This goes for both you, and Russia too! Erdogan's door posts are not marked with the Blood of the Lamb in my opinion, in prophecy...and my dreams, if read correctly, the Holy Lord takes his time on some things...what can a dead man give you?
Turkey has not repented her sins yet!

Mystic Rabbi Visited by Prophet Elijah With Message: “Four Gates Are Closed, But One is Open”

Forgive me but I do not know your works enough to comment...you will have to read the word and test the spirits yourself..my apologies!
Does Iran’s Seven Minute Nuclear Threat Conform To Gog and Magog Prophecy?

I have already said who I think dies where and what may have been shown, no person should wish for either prophecy if it can be helped....everyone dies!
Nuclear holocaust in one....silently screaming with melted eyes and tongues in the other.
And I know may know the last is done in gruesome detail...I hold a part of that sword.

None of this is a silly game.......o_O:rocket:
This is History unfolding...Very very Bad History!

I am tired wornout...waiting on God.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom