• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm changing my display picture. Help me choose! (POLL)

What picture should I choose?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 17 60.7%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 10 35.7%

Votes: 3 10.7%

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

PastelPetals

V.I.P Member
002f66c824e09be1f30ef8573b16aee465a6b0dc.png

In case my numbering is not clear the number closest to the picture is the number for that picture.
(I don't think this is against the rules I read them over but if it is please let me know!!!)
I also set the poll to 2 in case you have a top 2

I like the girl with a white cat on her head. There was an incident ages ago in Moscow where a guy wrapped his cat around his neck to keep him and the cat warm (it was winter, and we all know about Russian winters). A thief thought the guy was wearing a very expensive fur collar and sped up on a scooter and grabbed the "fur collar"...which dug its claws and fangs into the thief's hand. The thief sped off, leaving behind a lot of his blood and a very upset fur collar.

The "dizzy girl" below that one is something I can relate to.

Ultimately, you should just pick whichever one you feel like at the moment IMO. My pic changes with events in my life.

I like the girl with a white cat on her head. There was an incident ages ago in Moscow where a guy wrapped his cat around his neck to keep him and the cat warm (it was winter, and we all know about Russian winters). A thief thought the guy was wearing a very expensive fur collar and sped up on a scooter and grabbed the "fur collar"...which dug its claws and fangs into the thief's hand. The thief sped off, leaving behind a lot of his blood and a very upset fur collar.

The "dizzy girl" below that one is something I can relate to.

Ultimately, you should just pick whichever one you feel like at the moment IMO. My pic changes with events in my life.
That cat story is very cute! Yes the dizzy girl reminds me of what it's like in my head. I make all of them to look like me a little bit (though not very exact all the time kinda like a OC self insert) and I relate to the dizzy girl.

I make a bit of a big deal since I hate change and decisions lol. Maybe I can rotate through them...It depends if when (hopefully) I get accepted to my program I would be allowed to visit the forum. If not I can't rotate them out very well.

I love your avatar you have now. 2nd choice is the doll eye one on number 2.

Why did you decide your orginal choice was no longer good?

Excited for you. Hope you get accepted into your program.
☺☺☺☺

I love your avatar you have now. 2nd choice is the doll eye one on number 2.

Why did you decide your orginal choice was no longer good?

Excited for you. Hope you get accepted into your program.
☺☺☺☺
This choice is not bad if not a tad formal but I have had it for over a year and how I want to present myself has changed. So my picture will change too!

Thank you for the luck I need it!! Only 3-4 days (depending if you count this day too it's 3 1/2 days technically) till i fly out to visit!! I am sorry for talking about it so much but it's the only thing I can think about! (one of the downsides of the whole autism thing lol)

I chose 2 and 4. Obviously having a cat in the picture is gonna add value, but then I would say that. I liked the second pic too, you look determined, and ready for a new challenge in that one.

Great pics, have you drawn them? They are definitely all worth rotating if you can. I also like 5, but as she's sad, I thought it would be a bit of a shame to have a sad pic all the time. But added in to a rotation maybe?

In case my numbering is not clear the number closest to the picture is the number for that picture.
(I don't think this is against the rules I read them over but if it is please let me know!!!)

I voted for #2, but actually like the one you have now.

I voted for 2 and 4, as well. I like your art, by the way.

Off topic, @Aspychata - how do you make those smilies, if you don't mind me asking.

I chose 2 and 4. Obviously having a cat in the picture is gonna add value, but then I would say that. I liked the second pic too, you look determined, and ready for a new challenge in that one.

Great pics, have you drawn them? They are definitely all worth rotating if you can. I also like 5, but as she's sad, I thought it would be a bit of a shame to have a sad pic all the time. But added in to a rotation maybe?
I did not draw them (if only) I used avatar makers on a site called picrew!

Your new one will be similar so I don't think this will happen, but when someone changes their picture, they become a different person from my perspective. Completely. No exaggeration. Maybe that's normal, I don't know.

Your new one will be similar so I don't think this will happen, but when someone changes their picture, they become a different person from my perspective. Completely. No exaggeration. Maybe that's normal, I don't know.
I don't doubt that. My profile picture is all that you see of me so that's all you have to base me on. Depending on a person's pic I infer gender, hobbies, and possibly even personality. I hope whatever person I become to you it is good. I will still write the same of course.

This picture was never me in spirit. When I joined this forum I looked at my recently saved pictures and this was the one I liked the best. I liked making victorian inspired (heavy on the inspired) avatars on avatar makers since I like the look and the porcelain doll look as well but it seemed time for a change. I have wondered if I seem more formal due to my current PFP but I still thought I might change anyway. You are right my new pfp will be some version of my current one. Same short wavy brown hair same blue eyes.

I don't doubt that. My profile picture is all that you see of me so that's all you have to base me on. Depending on a person's pic I infer gender, hobbies, and possibly even personality. I hope whatever person I become to you it is good. I will still write the same of course.

This picture was never me in spirit. When I joined this forum I looked at my recently saved pictures and this was the one I liked the best. I liked making victorian inspired (heavy on the inspired) avatars on avatar makers since I like the look and the porcelain doll look as well but it seemed time for a change. I have wondered if I seem more formal due to my current PFP but I still thought I might change anyway. You are right my new pfp will be some version of my current one. Same short wavy brown hair same blue eyes.
You just inspired me to make up a new forum game!

I vote for #2.
It's just plain cute and a little cheery.
I like the one with the cat, but, I feel the cat is the main feature.

I changed my vote to #2 because it is cheerful, and looks gently confident due to the eye contact.
Because your name is pastel petals, I kind of want to see a few petals in your picture, but it’s something my mind will add no matter what picture you choose.

I voted for the kitty because I like quirky, but honestly, #2 is more approachable.
I also like #1 because those ears remind me of my cousin lol

I like number 2, but try it with the dress in your current image. You have changed, and want to present a new image, hat is good. But you are still the same person, only improve. Do not forget where you came from.
My original image was a face being slapped by a gauntlet. Shamar means a slap on the face. I chose it to represent my feelings that the world was constantly slapping and rebuking me. I came across the fish climbing a tree quote, and changed to my current image to match. It more accurately reflects my feelings on how I was treated by the world.

New Threads

Top Bottom