• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

Huxley thought it looked like Huxley needed some scritches.

1687091939661.jpeg

I think I happened to see Huxleys cousin, the family resemblance is undeniable. :) He's hanging out at Wallmart, doing important dragon stuff.

cousin.png

Oh Huxley, the things you do. :) I didn't know that Huxley drives Case, that's a nice little tractor. I thought he was more of a John Deere dragon.

Last edited:
Lets guess what it is, I'm guessing dragon fruit purple. :)
I'm guessing Huxley likes all the colours equally which is why I worded it as "does he have one" rather than "what is it".

Huxley seems like the type of dragon that finds beauty in all of the colours and would want to spread the magic of the rainbow with friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom