• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

Have Huxley visited The Huxley in Copenhagen? I imagine that's where he stays when he travels the world and he is passing through Denmark. :)

Huxley says he has stayed there and loved it. Silly Boy thought underneath the bed looked like the best place to sleep.

1692221571974.jpeg

Huxley has been busy… He must be on a mission of kindness somewhere. Don’t worry, he is OK and I’m sure he will be back soon with some stories of adventure.

Huxley has returned from his journey, but he is tired. He must rest, now and have sweet dragon dreams.

08A0A648-25F3-4957-9108-499E279DE4F8_1_102_a.jpeg

Huxley had a little mishap and lost all of his color. Everywhere he goes, there is black and white in his wake. Good? Bad? We don’t know. It’s a mystery.

1696237476079.jpeg

I would like to contribute all of the purples and browns that ive accumulated from the colour threads to Huxley to help him see colour again. I hope the other colour thread authors will do the same!

I would like to contribute all of the purples and browns that ive accumulated from the colour threads to Huxley to help him see colour again. I hope the other colour thread authors will do the same!
@Kisa the tea
It's working! You are a dragon genius. He will need more help, I think.
I will contribute my Orange and Yellow and see what happens.

1696289173826.jpeg

Huxley now has purple, brown, orange, and yellow restored. Over the weekend, I will help him restore the rest of the rainbow.

1696585856595.jpeg

I have something for Huxley. Small dragon skis. :D Winter is approaching and it's important to be prepared and have the right equipment I think. I also have a dragon downhill racing sled that comes with the skis.

skis.jpg sled.jpg

I have something for Huxley. Small dragon skis. :D Winter is approaching and it's important to be prepared and have the right equipment I think. I also have a dragon downhill racing sled that comes with the skis.

View attachment 117906 View attachment 117908
Huxley says thank you.

He is on a mission to restore his sense of color. Even Huxley gets tired of interacting and needs his solo adventures to rest and restore his strength. These gifts will surely help him along in that.

Huxley loves you. ❤️

Huxley spent some time chasing rainbows and remembering about the beauty all around. He found Color alright, and he asked her to come visit New England, USA for a little while before winter sets in.

120A08F2-8767-466D-8DA6-E3FEADDC6ED9_1_201_a.jpeg

Huxley spent some time chasing rainbows and remembering about the beauty all around. He found Color alright, and he asked her to come visit New England, USA for a little while before winter sets in.

View attachment 118860

Is that a church and five houses in the middle of the picture? Smallest town ever. :) Looks like a very nice place.

New Threads

Top Bottom