• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

I'm guessing Huxley likes all the colours equally which is why I worded it as "does he have one" rather than "what is it".

Huxley seems like the type of dragon that finds beauty in all of the colours and would want to spread the magic of the rainbow with friends.
Huxley is wondering how a rabbit knows so much about dragons. Perhaps, they are distant ancestors. Right now, he is busy learning how to create rainbows by talking to the eucalyptus trees.

1690746201847.jpeg

Consulting the willow on why she weeps.

1691145375461.jpeg

The willow said she weeps for the world’s sorrows and it is important for Huxley and Magical Moose to continue to spread joy.

Huxley is slowly realizing more and more of his powers as he grows older and wiser. I bet he will use his new powers to bring smiles to everyone!

New Threads

Top Bottom