• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
Who is Huxley, you ask?

Well, he is a dragon. A stuffed dragon to be accurate.

And he loves me, you ask?

Well, yes. If you are a someone, Huxley loves you, because Huxley loves everyone.

Some people may say it is not possible to love everyone. But Huxley is a stuffed dragon, and people don’t know everything about stuffed dragons.

Huxley is here for the forum folk. If you are having a bad day, Huxley will show you kindness. You can tell him you’re sad or worried, or just ask for a hug. Huxley will never judge and will never be mean, because kindness is all that he knows.

1676613539791.jpeg

Learn more about Huxley here:
1676613852492.jpeg

Huxley is shy, but unafraid.

1676613974251.jpeg

Huxley is well read. He used to live in a bookstore.

1676614084762.jpeg

Huxley likes quiet.

Thank you, Huxley! :)
I really do need hugs sometimes. It's nice to know that he loves everyone. If only people could be like dragons.

I have a friend who loves hugs and wants to make everyone's day better too.

IMG_8581.JPEG

Thank you, Huxley! :)
I really do need hugs sometimes. It's nice to know that he loves everyone. If only people could be like dragons.

I have a friend who loves hugs and wants to make everyone's day better too.

View attachment 96584
Huxley says Enzo is the sweetest, smartest, loveliest friend that someone could have, and he is very happy that Enzo watches over Luca.

Hello Huxley,

Always a delight to encounter another Nonsensonian. And while we're in the nomenclature of curious things, I infodumped on the iconography of the Great Ripple Gannets of my Strangeways to Nowhere. I had no idea that was living in my head.

I guess that's what I get for quoting philosophers and quiet lambs...

Hello Huxley,

Always a delight to encounter another Nonsensonian. And while we're in the nomenclature of curious things, I infodumped on the iconography of the Great Ripple Gannets of my Strangeways to Nowhere. I had no idea that was living in my head.

I guess that's what I get for quoting philosophers and quiet lambs...
Huxley says he was hoping the Keeper of Books and Knowledge would arrive. Huxley likes wizards and noticed that @Darkkin is a Wizard of Words.

Hello Huxley.

My inner dragon is darker. Its always nice to meet a fellow dragon, even if he loves me.

:)

Hello Huxley.

My inner dragon is darker. Its always nice to meet a fellow dragon, even if he loves me.

:)
Huxley says The Soul Catcher is a gift from the stars, so it would make sense that he knows darkness well, but when others look to him they see a beacon of light.

Hello Huxley, I was born in the year of the metal dragon. So we are kinda buddies. You look amazing in these pictures
Huxley says he is happy @ilovebeingtheworst★ came here. He thinks singing and dancing alone is the best and that is how he came to be great at both. But so far, you are the first one he’s trusted enough to share that with. Sometimes, Huxley cries too. It is hard loving everyone, because when people hurt, Huxley feel sad, too.

Io non ho mai conosciuto Huxley, ma sto imparando a conoscere una persona, nascosta dietro un teschio, ottimista e con un grande cuore

1676644281670.png

Last edited:
Io non ho mai conosciuto Huxley, ma sto imparando a conoscere una persona, nascosta dietro un teschio, ottimista e con un grande cuore

Huxley says he is happy The Cat came back, to perch in his spot and observe all things. He wishes he spoke Italian, so finally @Billthecat could be heard straight from his heart, but instead of that, we can still work to understand his soul.

Huxley dice di essere felice che il gatto sia tornato, per appoccarsi nel suo posto e osservare tutte le cose. Vorrebbe parlare italiano, così finalmente @Billthecat potrebbe essere ascoltato direttamente dal suo cuore, ma invece di questo, possiamo ancora lavorare per capire la sua anima.

I wasn't saying that his name was Aldous Huxley.

I realize that the dragon's name is Huxley.

What I was asking was whether knowing anything
about Aldous Huxley/his writing influenced the
name choice.

The second and 3rd lines in Post #19 seem to imply
that this is so.

I wasn't saying that his name was Aldous Huxley.

I realize that the dragon's name is Huxley.

What I was asking was whether knowing anything
about Aldous Huxley/his writing influenced the
name choice.

The second and 3rd lines in Post #19 seem to imply
that this is so.
Well, Huxley did live most of his life in a book shop, but there were too many books to finish every one. Sometimes he would just glance through them.

New Threads

Top Bottom