• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

After l showed the plant to @Rodafina that reminded me of dragons, l am happy to report it is growing profusely and maybe Huxley has a green thumb or green talons, and a bit of magic dust that helps with alive and growing things. Huxley may have to bottle and sell this. Which reminds me of that youtube who was selling bottled farts. Lol. Whoa, l got way off track. I wonder how much bottled dragon farts awould cost and what would they smell like? Maybe sweet like him.

Dear forum,
I am a Cloud Surfer now.
Love,
Huxley

1684392372628.jpeg

Huxley, dear. Putting rings on your ears does not make them earrings. I understand it’s confusing, though.

1684579819250.jpeg

Poor Huxley, that's such a boring and irritating job.
He doesn’t understand why we don’t just breathe fire on our food like a normal dragon. He says the grill is a waste of time.

Is Huxley wearing an Yggdrasil ring? The tree of life. That would be a little surprising, maybe it's just a 'random tree' ring.
I think it’s not Yggdrasil, but I enjoyed reading about it just now.

New Threads

Top Bottom