• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to cope with your friend being a loner

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
How to cope with your friend being a loner

Hey everyone it’s me and i’ve had this friend for a while until he moved away away about a year or two after we met he moved away along time ago in 2014

I’m pretty sure we were as close as a loner and a good friend could that stage of the friendship

After the moVe did you communicate about the Facebook and through the phone

There’s a devastating reason and I were a part at the beginning and when he moved it was so sudden and the day after I got back from something.

So he couldn’t ’ve told me

I just discovered is one of his Sosa media accounts and started to write him again.

He told me is not the type of friend talks every day And then he enjoyeds his own company as its how he reacharges And he doesn’t hang out with his Friends more than once a month.

I am completely fine with I respect that

But since it were a part and not talking for so long I’m wondering how we can rebuild a relationship so we can talk get tho know each other better maybe become better friends.

Not that were not good friends now.

Soon in the private discussion I will be explaining why does it is complex

I mean is how I couldn’t of told me all he moved/ was moving away

And the horrible event that I have meaning strange to say the least but that will take a while.

And also right now I don’t think it matters too much anymore.

Basically I want to rebuild and build a relationship on that we can still be friends not lose touch.

https://www.autismforums.com/threads/i-might-have-complex-ptsd.24772/

Last edited:
If you do want to build a friendship with this old friend, you'll need to find something that works for both of you. Since he's already said he's a bit of a loner, and you've only just reconnected, I would suggest taking it slow.
So don't send too many messages, and don't send messages too often.

New Threads

Top Bottom