• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What effect is the pandemic having on your mental health?

• It is making it easier

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • It is making it harder

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
He rather sounds like an entitled douche.
He "at one point fearing he'd never play guitar again", which is to say, he got better, and will in be able to play, despite his baseless fears.
He's managed to get both vaccine doses, now giving him afaik 0 chance of dying to covid, and is complaining about the side effects, while billions of people around the world still have no vaccine, and 10000+ people per day are still dying.
Total "poor me" case. :rolleyes:

Google: "Can a vaccinated person die of Covid?" and see what comes up. I get numerous examples of fully vaccinated people who have died of Covid.

I've been having really bad pain in my teeth and gums on the lower left side of my jaw for several weeks now. I went to the dentist and had an X-ray, he said there were cracks in one of my back teeth and I needed a new filling but other than that everything looked fine. So I got my old filling removed and replaced but I still keep getting bad pain in was feels like my gums between the teeth in the same area. I've also been getting a lot of what feels like sores or bad gingivitis in the rest of my mouth. The roof of my mouth is all cut up right now from I don't know what and is taking slowly to heal. I get strange metallic tastes in my mouth and all kinds of food I eat feel like acid. I don't know if it's from stress because of Covid and everyting else, or some reaction to every brand of toothpaste I use, or some vitamin deficiency even though I've been taking vitamins, or decreased immunity or even oral cancer or HIV and I'm really worried and scared.:coldsweat:
It usually comes from bad mouth hygiene or infections or drugs that effect the area of the brain dedicated to sensing odour

Google: "Can a vaccinated person die of Covid?" and see what comes up. I get numerous examples of fully vaccinated people who have died of Covid.

Ok, I googled that. You're right, it looks like some people do die even after being fully vaccinated. This is what I found:
COVID-19 Vaccination
From the CDC: "Over 273 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 17, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."
Note, that's 0.0017% that died of "something" after vaccination, but not necessarily just Covid.

There were certainly some news stories about people dying due to covid after vaccinations, along with other news stories highlighting how low the numbers are. *shrug* the CDC was the most scientific source that came up.

Needless to say, dying to covid is *far* less likely after being vaccinated, even if it's not zero.

I thought everyone knew how to wash their hands

Attachments

• IMG_20210521_153947.jpg
    IMG_20210521_153947.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 88
Two photos from tonight, yes they relate to this thread...

Three shadows (one is mine), and a classic Ford Mustang... Having a discussion with two other guys at a local cruise night (those other two shadows), basically about the impact of Covid, and should we even be there with current restrictions, as the owner of the A&W doesn't want cars there right now on Friday nights, something the one guy was unaware of... So there you have three shadows plus some interesting clouds... Yeah, I really miss events! o_O

A&W Cruise 14.jpg

Not long after that conversation this guy drove in, I remember him and his car (mostly the car) from September 2019 when he came on another quiet night for the cruise night (but obviously pre-Covid)... We chatted for a couple of minutes, he was just dropping by for some food at the A&W, he also talked about how he has to very careful about what he does because of his job related to Covid safety at his company, he then went through the drive thru window and headed off..

A&W Cruise 15.jpg

So the pandemic gave me a job, because people just wanted to collect unemployment instead of go to work, so the company decided adios to them. Then the customers didn't want to sit inside, they all wanted to sit outside. So then everyone was directed to work outside in grueling heat conditions with no AC and glaring sun with 10% protection. So l couldn't work outside anymore because summer was around the corner, and it was turning into double shifts outside.

According to this man, and he seems official and knowingly, people that got the covid vaccine will die within two years of getting it and that is what it’s made to do.

Nope, ain’t kidding. Is it real? Don’t know. A very intelligent man posted it on the only other forum I’m on. He didn’t know if it was real either.

You decide, or just wait and then we can see right? Gonna suck if it’s true. No vax here, we honestly chose to wait and I just joked to a neighbor we were gonna wait and see what happened to everyone else.

Hope he’s wrong. Link w clip of article below. Don’t shoot the messenger, or just give me a couple of years and a day!

Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier-

Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. “They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.” Video link here or below. 6.6k

I looked into this video to first off to even see who he was…that test passed. He’s not really anyone special. Just discovered the human immunodeficiency virus also known as HIV.

Hey, earlier this year I read an article that said covid was spread by men’s urinals, and then It was yodeling contest that was the big spreader.

You can’t make some of this stuff up but it’s wild to read what all folks come up with, entertaining! :p

Sounds like a load of bull poop, to be honest. Also, I don't speak French, so I can't say whether the video is accurately translated or not. I got vaccinated on May 20, 2021. On May 20, 2023, if I'm still active on this forum, and I remember to post, I'll let you know if I didn't die (but don't assume that if I don't post that I did die :p).

I got the vaccine last week and had no unusual side effects other than a sore arm for a day or so. The way some people go on I shouldn't be alive right now, I should have died about 17 years ago. You people don't actually believe any of this trash, do you? I don't know about the rest of you but my faith in humanity died long before any of this.

Lol, if that were the case, millions of people should already be dead after having had the flu vaccination.

Last edited:
Fine and dandy, just give me your lottery tickets because you won't need them, anyways, lottery tickets are free in the afterlife, you can restock afterwards. I didn't take the vaccine because l am allergic to everything and probably something may happen.

I wouldnt say this idea is intelligent, just silly, @ForestGumpett. Get Yr vaccines people. Unless you're allergic. In which case, continue to socially distance and wear a face mask. But it's worth checking with the doctor whether that's the case.

I hope that the mRNA-type vaccines do not have long-term complications, but I am not ready to trust that they don't.

With my family's immune system issues, I am waiting for an old-school type vaccine (like Valneva) which is due to come out later this year. It is supposed to have broader coverage for covid's variants, too.

I'm allergic to several things at this stage. They were hesitant to give me the Pfizer vaccine, but the next day offered it to me and I took it. (EpiPen in my pocket )
No effects apart from a sore arm.

New Threads

Top Bottom