1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dealing with COVID-19

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Mia, Mar 6, 2020.

What effect is the pandemic having on your mental health?

1. It is making it easier

11 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. It is making it harder

42 vote(s)
    79.2%
  1. Gift2humanity

Gift2humanity Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I haven't read the article, not sure about it killing everyone vaccinated in 2 years, I suspect, rightly or wrongly (time will tell) whether it will make people more compliant and not likely to resist control, or it may possibly cause sterility in some to lower the population, no sources to back it up, I just don't trust it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. 1ForAll

1ForAll Active Member

He probably will be coming out with a book soon. That's how this type of stuff usually works: Famous Person>Creates Controversy> Book Deal> Much Money>Desire To Create More Controversies> Another Book Deal>Community Backlash >Changes From Non-Fiction Writer to Fiction Writer>Says He Was MisUnderstood>Repeat Cycle

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. tree

tree Blue/Green Staff Member V.I.P Member

"It is surprising to have a scientist of Montagnier’s stature utter such questionable statements – although Montagnier himself is a controversial figure. Among other causes, he has supported anti-vaxxers, homeopathy and a silly claim that DNA emits “electromagnetic waves”. As he lost credibility among his peers, scientific agencies around Europe began to reject his grant applications, and eventually he was left with no money to pursue his ideas."
    Why Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier's Arguments for COVID Lab-Leak Don't Hold Up - The Wire Science

"In what seems to be a desperate effort to stay relevant, Montagnier is promoting wild theories with little scientific basis, and now he is taking advantage of vulnerable parents to push a therapy of long-term antibiotic treatment for autistic children."
    Nobel laureate joins anti-vaccination crowd at Autism One

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. WildCat

WildCat V.I.P Member

With the spread and growth of 5G, hopefully the process can be accelerated. I'm thinking 6 months if not sooner, depends on my distance from the nearest cell site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ForestGumpett

ForestGumpett Well-Known Member

Y’all don’t stop I’m keeping notes and have a calculator (nobody offered to help and I though Aspies were walking calculators?)

Got the names and dates and what kind everyone took. We can run a bell chart on when everyone took the shot and when they died.

***Folks I’m just’a jerking your chain lol. Some of the theories about covid have truly been wild.

Not sure if anyone saw where there was an article about mass spreading with yodeling!
    I’m still laughing about that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Misery

Misery Photo-Negative V.I.P Member

I saw this post a bit earlier in the day, and just had to look up this guy through Google. Had never heard of him before, but I already had sort of an idea as to what I was likely to find. I mean, this process sort of repeats itself.

Sure enough, I found some of the stuff that tree just showed, which was... hoboy. Wild ride, I tell ya. Among other things.

I meant to respond with a typical sarcastic joke earlier, but dogs happened, so I didnt.

I... what?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

Anyone else survive 2012? Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aspergers_Aspie

Aspergers_Aspie Well-Known Member

I have taken up a hobby, planting wild flowers. I would have done it sooner if I had realised. But I am disappointed that all the shops I try don't sell plant pots with holes in the bottoms and I don't understand why.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ForestGumpett

Just saw a new article on the Covid, haven’t seen this before.

It’s the Red Cross, they have stopped accepting blood from people that have gotten the vaccine for an undetermined amount of time. They did not give an exact time at all on the wait before they take it. They do have a wait on other vaccines but it’s not forever but just a few.

You can google it, I did find a link but do not know how to post a link that I can personally cut out any ads/comments that some may find offensive or get triggered by.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. oregano

oregano Judgment day: 25/8/2021? V.I.P Member

The vaccine made me a little nauseous for a couple days, plus the sore arm thing. And I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth the next morning. So, here's hoping for a successful Great Reset! :D:p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kevin1968

Kevin1968 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

"Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation."

Can I donate after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Aspychata

Aspychata Serenity waves, beachy vibes

Norway just came out and said do not get Pfizer shot if you are older, suffer from allergies, had covid, have lower white cell count, due to post vaccine deaths. I have had a very extreme allergy reaction to a script and l did suffer from extreme allergies, and l am older.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. tree

Have you had any covid vaccinations yet?

14. ForestGumpett

15. tree

That looks to be making a joke along the lines of
    *well, that vaccine was dangerous and I was the only
    rational one. Living death for the vaccinated, but since
    I didn't get a shot, I'm doing ok.*

16. oregano

oregano Judgment day: 25/8/2021? V.I.P Member

@tree, I think that pic is from the American TV series The Walking Dead about a zombie apocalypse. The joke seems to be at the expense of anti-vax extremists who think that "omg the vaccine will kill us all!". Photos from zombie apocalypse shows and movies (a common genre in the US right now) are frequently used in memes making fun of people who espouse "the end is near!" hysteria about something.

17. Judge

Judge Well-Known Member

As a small child in a Navy household, I was inoculated in the 50s for well, just about everything. Seriously. Had to move to the tropics. Though no one ever gave me the option of not taking them...LOL.

To date, I have no third nipple, no horns and am in reasonably good health. Somehow I doubt being inoculated for one virus is gonna kill me. Pfizer, allergies and old age withstanding. Ok, ya got me there. Old age stands a fair chance of killing me. What? You wanna live forever? :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. ForestGumpett

It was the 60s for me and they had a couple of years where they missed many of us with the MMR shots - this does make me nervous since I never got one. Worked at a hospital a few years and was just really careful who’s rooms I went into and how to suit up for the occasion.

19. Judge

Judge Well-Known Member

Mom made sure I got those through a civilian source some years later. Glad she did too.

20. ForestGumpett

Wish I could. With age and medical conditions my doc tells me to just stay away from people lol. We have three big dogs, and I like them more than most people I meet in real life lol!