• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Current book(s) you're reading?

David Baddiel, The God Desire

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 23.07.10.png

Last edited:
Currently reading, "The Deadline: Essays" by Jill Lepore.

Checked it out at the library.

The Antisocial Network: The GameStop short squeeze and the ragtag group of amateur traders that brought Wall Street to its knees by Ben Mezrich
The Return of the Prodigal Son: A story of homecoming by Henri J M Nouwen

The Bowl Is Already Broken by Mary Kay Zuravleff

Last edited:
You guys know how to read? Aren't we all hoity toity today? Geez.

No, for serious, I rarely read books because I'm afraid of the time investment; like what if it turns out to be tripe hours in?

So, after buying my 10th coffee today in a book store using my loyalty stamp card, I was entitled to buy a book half price instead of a free coffee. I’m excited to read it. Published in 2023 and first published in paperback in 2024! Has anyone else bought this?

P.S. the torn effect is fake. The book appears to be old looking around the edges, but it isn’t. :)

P.P.S I didn’t have ten coffees all in one day. :tearsofjoy:

IMG_5101.jpeg
IMG_5102.jpeg

Last edited:
So, after buying my 10th coffee today in a book store using my loyalty stamp card, I was entitled to buy a book half price instead of a free coffee. I’m excited to read it. Published in 2023 and first published in paperback in 2024! Has anyone else bought this?

P.S. the torn effect is fake. The book appears to be old looking around the edges, but it isn’t. :)

P.P.S I didn’t have ten coffees all in one day. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 125778View attachment 125779

Let me know how you like the book! I watched Fern Brady in series 14 of Taskmaster and really liked her, so I was curious about her book.

Just finished North Woods by Daniel Mason.
Currently reading:
The Cleopatra Cipher by L.D. Goffiga
The Jesus Incident by Frank Herbert & Bill Ransom
If This Isn’t Nice, What Is? by Kurt Vonnegut
Neurotribes by Steve Silberman
Unmasking Autism by Dr Devon Price
The News - A User’s Manual by Alain de Botton
House of Earth by Woody Guthrie
Every Time I Find the Meaning of Life, They Change It by Daniel Klein
(These are all “on the go” simultaneously - I pick one up as the mood takes me. Two of them are on a shelf in the toilet. Sorry, that may have been too much information.)

New Threads

Top Bottom