• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Current book(s) you're reading?

I just got home from a vacation in Tuscon, Arizona, and I'm reading a collection of Louis Lamour's short stories about cowboys, Indians, prospectors, cattle ranching, cattle rustling, stagecoaches, hangings, shootings, fist fights, knife fights and other Wild West adventures.

waterloo.jpg

Military history in general has always been my greatest special interest, but a few certain events in particular have endlessly fascinated me. Waterloo in one, and I have been studying it for 45 years. o_O

Currently I'm reading

Fiction - James S. A. Corey - Tiamat's Wrath - Book 8 of The Expanse series

Non Fiction - Steve Silberman - Neurotribes The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity

I've got several others in various stages but those two have my primary focus. I typically read more non fiction at about a 2:1 ratio with fiction.

Finished reading through Bambi by Felix Salten and about to read its sequel Bambi's Children. Pretty interesting book and compared to the Disney movie, it's way darker and more depressing.

1722301283706.jpeg

I've been flipping through this book on and off throughout the years but I'm knuckling down on it once and for all, just to have something cool and light to do when I'm not working on schoolwork / homework.

New Threads

Top Bottom