• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie guys, what do you think makes a girl attractive?

This is a tough one, but I'll do my best.

Physical attractiveness is irrelevant with me. It's what's on the inside that counts with me. I've met women I've found physically attractive, but were either rude or acted disrespectful & that turned me off so much, I didn't find them pretty anymore. What I find attractive is, being nice to people & pets, paying attention when I talk, just listening to what I have to say without thinking I want everything solved, liking some of my interest,(video games, movies, watching sports, etc.) talking to me like I'm an adult, not a kid, coming to me if they where stressed out of had a problem,(it would show that they either they respect my opinion or knew I would listen without making their problem worse).

Further down the line, if I ever found a gf & we moved in together, working as a team, doing chores, solving problems, just knowing if things get stressful for the both of us, that we have each other.

I've had about 20 years to think about this.(if I wrote too much I apologize) This is how I feel today, things could change at anytime.

This is a tough one, but I'll do my best.

Physical attractiveness is irrelevant with me. It's what's on the inside that counts with me. I've met women I've found physically attractive, but were either rude or acted disrespectful & that turned me off so much, I didn't find them pretty anymore. What I find attractive is, being nice to people & pets, paying attention when I talk, just listening to what I have to say without thinking I want everything solved, liking some of my interest,(video games, movies, watching sports, etc.) talking to me like I'm an adult, not a kid, coming to me if they where stressed out of had a problem,(it would show that they either they respect my opinion or knew I would listen without making their problem worse).

Further down the line, if I ever found a gf & we moved in together, working as a team, doing chores, solving problems, just knowing if things get stressful for the both of us, that we have each other.

I've had about 20 years to think about this.(if I wrote too much I apologize) This is how I feel today, things could change at anytime.

I can't help but agree with you, Dustman, on everything even though I have yet to have a girlfriend in my life. And shame on all those who are focusing on the body. The body can always be improved, but the mind is a much more difficult beast.

I can't help but agree with you, Dustman, on everything even though I have yet to have a girlfriend in my life. And shame on all those who are focusing on the body. The body can always be improved, but the mind is a much more difficult beast.

I've only had one girlfriend & it didn't last long. When you haven't had something very long or at all & you do want it, you start to think about it in your mind. Like I said I've had about 20 years to think about this scenario.

I'm not going to blame men for thinking about the physical side of sex, I have too, but I've learned that there is so much more about a relationship.

You must unlearn what you have learned. Do or do not, there is no try; Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

I like to look for imagination, innovation, creativity and anything that deviates from the normal mindset or anyone that comes across as quirky or odd. I like someone who is able to create vast scenes and vivid images just from their mind into a sketch pad, I would say that those are the most important traits to me but I also think practicality and a girl being opinionated enough to express her views and stand by them is also attractive because I don't want someone that simply agrees with everything I say. Individuality is also another important factor when it comes to the opposite sex as well as the level of emotional depth that the person has.

A woman who can think, but isn't so uptight to not enjoy fun either.

Visual wise I think its the proportion ratio of their facial features (I'm sort of obsessed with symmetry, and proportions), but its also the smile they have. In fact a girl I think I have a crush (it's difficult to tell, since I don't really know the feeling well) on has the happiest smile I've seen around.

For me it's all about the personality, appearance 2nd.
The girl should be understanding, friendly, willing to take risks, kind, helpful.
On the appearance, at least the cup size would be a C or D, but for everything else I wouldn't mind what she looks like as long as she's attractive.
I say this because I am the kind that doesn't care if she's White, Black, Latina, whatever, as long as the girl is nice.

?..it's how a woman carries herself that makes "Sexy" or not.

Absolutely agree. To me, a woman is attractive is she's sensual and alluring.

Having said that, I'm a sucker for curvy brunettes. Plus eyes and a good smile.

Something that other people despise about me but I actually can't change so please don't comment is my inability to form long term relationships so for me it's all about the looks. I like a not fat but not too lean girl with moderate features but soft skin and I like red hair. A nice face also helps.

[For me it's all about the personality, appearance 2nd.
The girl should be understanding, friendly, willing to take risks, kind, helpful.
On the appearance, at least the cup size would be a C or D, but for everything else I wouldn't mind what she looks like as long as she's attractive.
I say this because I am the kind that doesn't care if she's White, Black, Latina, whatever, as long as the girl is nice.]

Arnold, The only cup I have that is a size D is my coffee cup. Does that count?

Something that other people despise about me but I actually can't change so please don't comment is my inability to form long term relationships so for me it's all about the looks. I like a not fat but not too lean girl with moderate features but soft skin and I like red hair. A nice face also helps.

Sounds like you and I have some things in common, tridianprime...especially our preference of redheads. (See my earlier post in this thread.) :)

For me I like natural red heads, and a person who is not worried about her wieght (not fat or skinny). such as Karen Gillian Doctor Who. I think of a red head as being special as they are not as common. Problem for us mere mortals With Karen Gillian is that she is 5 foot 9 inches tall.

karen gillan 4.jpg

Karen Gillian does it for me. Also Christina Hendricks and Felicia Day. Oh, of cause Laura Prepon as well- shes one of the reasons i watch OitNB. It is a good show as well though.

For me I like natural red heads, and a person who is not worried about her wieght (not fat or skinny). such as Karen Gillian Doctor Who. I think of a red head as being special as they are not as common. Problem for us mere mortals With Karen Gillian is that she is 5 foot 9 inches tall.

Whats wrong with 5'9"? Are you shorter?

No problem for me, it was interesting that Karen Gillian was a fashion model before taking up the doctor who role.

It appears the red heads have taken over the thread. not a bad thing considering that attention they get, compared to a Blond/Burnet with large breasts would get.

I agree with you on that tridianprime. But which would th media focuss on Christina Hendricks or Pamela Anderson. I think we might need to leave breasts out it or we might have problem with half the members.

One of my interest is in fifties style pin up images. The models have a natural shape to them.

Mind you if were to do a BMI test it would probably say they are over wieght, Which is some
thing I feel is unfair on women to be constantly comented on their wieght.

New Threads

Top Bottom