• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie guys, what do you think makes a girl attractive?

Personality, a heart of gold, non-judgmental, non-materialistic, open minded, intelligent.. Fate can handle appearances for me :)

I like a strong intelligent woman, funny and a bit musical/artistic is a big plus. She's gotta be a reader too, and no picky eaters.

I have a very wide range of what I consider physically attractive, not so limited there.

Attraction is one thing, though. Getting close/intimate is another. I haven't been able to quite understand what happens to get to that yet. Fortunately ,somehow the barrier breaks down. Seems to be a mysterious chemical reaction.

[QUOTE="Ste11aeres, Physical characteristics? Personality? In detail please :pyou[/QUOTE]

Jennifer Aniston in friends (TV sh.) is the closest to my dream girl, as much for the way she talked and touched the guys around her as her looks. There is more than one look or type or personality that attracts me. Some girls delicate faces and figures...just make me go Ooh..some have the loveliest thin faces and figures...some have curves to die for. But in the end the cut and color of what you wear and how you carry your self can make all the difference. I tend to go more for long flowing hair too, as it has some verginal magical attraction in it. If I was a girl I would seek advice on what colors were best with her hair and skin color. Also figuring out what is your best asset to highlight, with legs a shorter skirt, nice caboose a slightly tighter skirt, highlighting a narrow waist line can buy as many points as the bosom, speaking of which I can't think of any women that looked worse in a corset or halter top. I won't go into all the gory details of necklines and other artificial means of enhancement but a little bit goes a long ways in reminding a guy, you are not a warm body for his baseball team. It also never hurts to have a nice set of heels handy, even if you've got flats in the purse. On personality some sense of warmth or engagement is necessary a warm smile, a little sassy banter, intellectual interest, even shyness can be attractive, so long as there is enough eye contact for me to know there maybe some interest. But if you want to be approached by a guy position your self with your friends or whatever so you can be reached and turn enough so that catching your eye and saying hello is possible. I don't know how many times I wanted to chat up a girl to see if there was enough chemistry to ask her out and she hid in the middle of friend packs or packed tables so polite engagement was virtually impossible.

Physical characteristics? Personality? In detail please :pyou
Hmm...gotta be careful how I asnwer this so it doesn't get deleted...detail huh?...my speciality (and possibly the aspie trait I'll drink everyone under the table with).

For me there range of physical and mental traits is enormous, here we go;

PHYSICAL
Tall women 6ft+ (symbolizes power to me I guess amongst others) but short women (though less preferred) are little and lovely too.
Ideally a very curvy figure- hour glass, apple, pear (which means big thighs, hips, bums, big bo*bs although I can appreciate small ones too).
Plus sized women (i.e rebel wilson, Lisa riley- google them) have always held more appeal for me than an athletic or slim models, but I'll take them all. Plus size is less pretentious and more to hold and hug.
I'm particularly partial to women from India, shrilanka, pakistan etc because they have dark skin and amazingly friendly/sexy smiles. Black women (i.e African, Caribbean) have their own physical perks and a uniquely cultural influenced personality too (won't delve into their physical attributes- use your imagination :tongueout:).
Long tongues look sexy.
Smooth skin- love kissing and running my hands down it, holding soft hands is lovely.
Hair highlights- they just catch my eye and I like it.
Fuller lips can often look hot.
Women with glasses can seem nice.
A cute voice (or just a sexy telephone voice) gets me week at the knees and makes me go "aww".
American women/ascents- so feisty, excited and energetic!!

PERSONALITY
Confidence works better for me than shy, but I can appreciate both (confidence in herself as well as in the things she does).
Naughty or nice is the same.
Ideally someone who can hold an intellectual conversation as well as having strong opinions on general chit chat or gossip.
Fairly ambitious but not overly or underly so.
Gamer girls and sc-fi or movie/tv lovers are my personal bonus.
Open minded yet principaled.
Average or above intelligence.
Persistent, but not obsessive.

Angelina Jolie...ha paaalease:rolleyes:. Cameron Diaz is more universally sexy, but generally Nicky Minaj (body-body-body), Liv Tyler (the face of an angel and one sexy elf in LOTR), Jacquelin Josa (Lauren in eastenders) are a few who come to mind. To be fair if she looks good and has a winning personality then every other physical feature listed is just icing on the cake, but can easily be done without.
Interesting fact about Brad Pitt is that he visited my home town a while back (film shooting) and in my highstreet he drank with the locals and seemed like a decent guy apparently. My home town being a small one in the UK and unbeknownst to almost all americans and yet it's mainly responsible for there being a modern America as you've come to know it (curious about that last bit, probably not, but ask if you are).

Last edited:
You know, reading stuff like what is in this thread used to make me mad to a certain point, but now I just read and smile. :)
I had a long list of things I wanted when I was younger (I won't deny that). Truth is now I know that I had my expectations too high and never did find what I wanted. Needless to say that my "List" has gotten shorter as time went on. I also found that after getting to know some men's personalities (who I wouldn't have been attracted to because of their looks), I found them to be very charming and would have loved to go out with them if they weren't already taken. Alas.

All I can say is that some of you are very specific with certain looks, which is fine by me, but you may end up missing the perfect girl that is right in front of you.

One other thing that a female posted in another thread that rang true with me as well, is that if someone does manage to fulfill your list that person will also have high expectations of you too. I would look up what women really want in men when it comes to physique, etc., and make sure you measure up to that. I always make sure that whatever is on my list I also have for the special "hunny" I hope to find.

I'm attracted to personality and maybe a little bit of looks, but even my preferences in looks is weird lol

I dunno if it's normal for guys to like a certain feature in a female, like a smile or their eye shape or an expression they have or the more weirder they are, the more I like them.

Long tongues look sexy.

My home town being a small one in the UK and unbeknownst to almost all americans and yet it's mainly responsible for there being a modern America as you've come to know it (curious about that last bit, probably not, but ask if you are).
Long tongues? First time I've heard that. Maybe it takes an Aspie to notice such a thing.
Curious about your home town, yes.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Ste11aeres, Long tongues? [/QUOTE]

Yea am leaving that tongue thing lying on the sidewalk. I wanted to point a few things, my exgirlfriend other than being intellectually engaging, had little of the beauty qualities I valued. What made me love her most was she valued who I was and desired me. And even if God gave you girls a plank for a body, you can always play the doll card. A plain girl I know came home from collage and she had on high heeled boots, a fluffy petticoat skirt with a white lace dress over top of it, and her hair down with highlights, I nearly had a heart attack. I told her basically she just plain looked hot, if she had bothered to engage me at all she could have been my girl. The irony was her mother had tried to pair us off once before and I passed on her because of her lack of friendliness. If you want a guy, find some way to show some interest send a friend, send a flower, a note, or card, or invitation to something, be creative. Rolling your self up naked in a rug like Cleopatra maybe overkill, but if you have a nice guy in your sights, you don't know how much time you have before some other girl moves in for the kill, guys like to know they are wanted too.

[QUOTE="Ste11aeres, Long tongues?

Yea am leaving that tongue thing lying on the sidewalk. I wanted to point a few things, my exgirlfriend other than being intellectually engaging, had little of the beauty qualities I valued. What made me love her most was she valued who I was and desired me. And even if God gave you girls a plank for a body, you can always play the doll card. A plain girl I know came home from collage and she had on high heeled boots, a fluffy petticoat skirt with a white lace dress over top of it, and her hair down with highlights, I nearly had a heart attack. I told her basically she just plain looked hot, if she had bothered to engage me at all she could have been my girl. The irony was her mother had tried to pair us off once before and I passed on her because of her lack of friendliness. If you want a guy, find some way to show some interest send a friend, send a flower, a note, or card, or invitation to something, be creative. Rolling your self up naked in a rug like Cleopatra maybe overkill, but if you have a nice guy in your sights, you don't know how much time you have before some other girl moves in for the kill, guys like to know they are wanted too.[/QUOTE]

I did, but I was just wanted for a friend - twice. :) Their loss, I guess.

[QUOTE="Grumpy Cat, [/QUOTE] I did, but I was just wanted for a friend - twice. :) Their loss, I guess.[/QUOTE]

My condolences Grumpy cat, I am still single too, some of it is my fault for being too picky or stupid, some is their fault, the vagaries of life and chemistry can be cruel. But if you try and fail you get a few moments of wounded pride to deal with, but a life time without regrets. Let them wonder if they did the right thing on passing on you. And there always is a certain amount of infernal luck and timing involved, but in life not trying is pretty much a automatic loss on everything. But I do understand how depressing this stuff can be, it can wear a hole in ones soul, just have to keep hoping the sun will shine tomorrow. :)

[QUOTE="Grumpy Cat,
I did, but I was just wanted for a friend - twice. :) Their loss, I guess.[/QUOTE]

My condolences Grumpy cat, I am still single too, some of it is my fault for being too picky or stupid, some is their fault, the vagaries of life and chemistry can be cruel. But if you try and fail you get a few moments of wounded pride to deal with, but a life time without regrets. Let them wonder if they did the right thing on passing on you. And there always is a certain amount of infernal luck and timing involved, but in life not trying is pretty much a automatic loss on everything. But I do understand how depressing this stuff can be, it can wear a hole in ones soul, just have to keep hoping the sun will shine tomorrow. :)[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right. I can actually say that I have no regrets. I don't want a day to come when I'm in an old folks home and slobbering in my jello while in a daze wondering where I could have been if I would have only asked out that one special "hunny". You know? :p

A nice face goes a long way. I'm not attracted to women who are very over weight, but I do find women who are "busty"(a little bit of a gut, big butt, big boobs) to be very attractive, as long as they have a nice face. I'm attracted to more petite women as well. I like butts a lot(cue big butts song). I like boobs anywhere from B-DD, maybe more depending on how the woman is framed. Basically it comes down to them having a pretty face, not being very over weight,(not counting BMI scale. The BMI scale is rubbish. Counting by looks.) and how their bodies are framed. Glasses are a big turn on for me, but definitely not a requirement.
Personality:
I like women with bubbly personalities, but it's not a requirement. I like them to be above average intelligence. I like them to be nice, caring and nurturing. The kind of woman that would come lay down next to me and cuddle after I have a bad day. Someone who is honest and not passive aggressive. Passive aggressiveness drives me crazy. Someone who is straight forward and not afraid to tell me when she's upset. I'm into nerdy girls a lot.

Other things that are important:
Their sex drive. Mine is super high.
They're willingness do do certain sexual things. I won't go into detail, since this isn't in the adult section.
I don't think me mentioning some of these thigns are too graphic for this section, but I don't know. *shrugs*
This message has not been checked for grammar errors.

Geez, this guys almost like my double, both for the things I have said as well as those I keep secret as a hidden inner desire I can turn on and off.

Long tongues? First time I've heard that. Maybe it takes an Aspie to notice such a thing.
Curious about your home town, yes.
Years ago I discovered the kinda girls on youtube with them unfolding their really long tongues and it drove me crazy () and then...well then it turned out to branch into voraphilia and a whole load of other things too (there's also many other practices and fetishes which might not be suitable for this forum, sure intrigued my ex aspie gf though, first time she'd ever encountered most of them- all legal and nothing sick or anything though). Probably in part because I have an extremely overactive imagination.

So Shiznown I'm from Billericay in Essex, UK (twinned with a town in america which later took it's name) and the reason why Billericay is pivotal to the american civilization is because (much like one of our schools there which an american school somewhere is twinned with) it's the birth and meeting place for the original pilgrim fathers who planned for and sailed on the mayflower ship. They met in Billericay highstreet back in the 1600's and although they perished and were never heard from again some years later after arriving (probably due to harsh winters) they created the legacy for others to follow in their footsteps, as so many Europeans then did (and more brits too). Billericay dates back to about 900B.C or a bit earlier and was originally Billerica. Most americans don't know this.

Why the hell are we chatting on a post that's over a year old. Backtracking reveals people occasionally replying months later on here and again someone recently.

New Threads

Top Bottom