• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie guys, what do you think makes a girl attractive?

I'm posting this purely as a preventative measure. I have no problem with the discussion so far, but I want to make sure it will not turn to insulting certain types or lifestyles.

Again, this isn't prompted by any particular post I've seen. Just keep it respectful as it has been and we're good. :)

Why the hell are we chatting on a post that's over a year old. Backtracking reveals people occasionally replying months later on here and again someone recently.
It sparks the discussion again and sometimes brings in fresh ideas, and furthermore prevents someone starting a new thread on a topic that has already been covered elsewhere. So it's generally encouraged. ;)

Connection is more important than looks, and that is impossible to predict.

Curiosity about the world is important.

Liking books and bookstores is a plus.

Hmmm. When it comes to looks, I’d say Sigourney Weaver as seen in the original “Ghost Busters” movie (“Are you the Key Master?”)

Other qualities? Well, there’s this very warm and very powerful woman in the Marvel comic books called Crystal; an inhuman who can control Earth wind fire and water. Someone who, in spite having such power that can corrupt, somehow tends to be angelic.

I was introduced to her through this DVD set that compiled all episodes of this 1990s animated “Fantastic Four” series; due to one circumstance after another, Johnny Storm (AKA the Human Torch) and Crystal meet, she assumed he was of her species, even though that’s not the case, and I must say it’s no wonder he felt an attraction!

Anyway (I’m rambling here) when it comes to qualities in a woman, those that attract me most is a body like young Sigourney Weaver, a nose like young Bernadette Peters, a brain that rivals my Dad’s and mine, something that makes her the personification of dignity and cheer like Mary Poppins herself to the public’s eye, and yet, whenever it’s me and her alone (should there a good enough attraction) she lets her passion go and makes sure nothing and no one will “fan the flames” as I think the phrase goes.

She should share my interest & expertise on Fantasy, Adventure & musical stories, she should just laugh about my clumsy mistakes, and she should have that “magic” (so to speak) that makes me, in spite of my occasional problems with my temper, motivated to be like a tamed animal or something.

AND of course, she should share my passion to veganism and Christmas.

Elfin features (generally eastern European), I like piercings (septum especially), tattoos, interesting hair colours, interesting eyes and a nice grin. I can find most people attractive though as I'm good at seeing the best in people.

Easy:
An attractive woman is someone who doesn't try to look like everyone else. When at a party or in the store, you won't lose her in the crowds of people who all look like carbon copies of whatever is published that month. She is healthy and takes care of her body for the sake of health and nothing more. She doesn't look like a supermodel but instead she has little features about her face that only she has like a button nose or a strong chin. She may be a little larger or a little smaller than you may think is perfect but the first time you see her in the summer you will never complain. She will look her best without makeup because she is healthy but she will put on makeup for you when it's special because she's nervous and wants to feel pretty. And you won't bother telling her that the makeup is wrong because you always knew what she really looked like and its always there.

She does not look for boys to date but instead may bump into you on her way to do something important. She will have a strong will but a heart of love, soft in public but ferocious when standing for what she believes. She does not make her identity based on the pain of her past or the bitterness in her present; but instead she will be hopeful and kind to all around her no matter how much she is hurting inside. She will not dress to turn-on men or women but dress for comfort and practicality. She will use her pockets first and a purse second. She will be seen glued to a book more than a smart-phone. She will be caught taking pictures of the beautiful world around her, not taking pictures of herself. She will not be trying too hard to be the ideal woman nor will she be trying to outdo all the men; she will simply be trying her best to be the best her she can be. She will be only slightly self conscious about her biggest smiles because she thinks it makes her look goofy. When you go on your first date with her she will casually cover her face whenever she can but you will alway see her watching you with those beautiful eyes. She will not try to be something she is not but she will be shy about showing who she really is.

She won't be the one to turn heads when she walks by, she'll be the one studying the people around her. Her face won't belong on a magazine but in time it will be etched into your heart as the only face you want to look at.

Easy:
An attractive woman is someone who doesn't try to look like everyone else. When at a party or in the store, you won't lose her in the crowds of people who all look like carbon copies of whatever is published that month. She is healthy and takes care of her body for the sake of health and nothing more. She doesn't look like a supermodel but instead she has little features about her face that only she has like a button nose or a strong chin. She may be a little larger or a little smaller than you may think is perfect but the first time you see her in the summer you will never complain. She will look her best without makeup because she is healthy but she will put on makeup for you when it's special because she's nervous and wants to feel pretty. And you won't bother telling her that the makeup is wrong because you always knew what she really looked like and its always there.

She does not look for boys to date but instead may bump into you on her way to do something important. She will have a strong will but a heart of love, soft in public but ferocious when standing for what she believes. She does not make her identity based on the pain of her past or the bitterness in her present; but instead she will be hopeful and kind to all around her no matter how much she is hurting inside. She will not dress to turn-on men or women but dress for comfort and practicality. She will use her pockets first and a purse second. She will be seen glued to a book more than a smart-phone. She will be caught taking pictures of the beautiful world around her, not taking pictures of herself. She will not be trying too hard to be the ideal woman nor will she be trying to outdo all the men; she will simply be trying her best to be the best her she can be. She will be only slightly self conscious about her biggest smiles because she thinks it makes her look goofy. When you go on your first date with her she will casually cover her face whenever she can but you will alway see her watching you with those beautiful eyes. She will not try to be something she is not but she will be shy about showing who she really is.

She won't be the one to turn heads when she walks by, she'll be the one studying the people around her. Her face won't belong on a magazine but in time it will be etched into your heart as the only face you want to look at.

Wow that's beautiful, reading it I was imagining this woman really vividly (it reminded me almost perfectly of a crush of mine), you're a really good writer. I would agree with most if not all of it, wonderful :)

She is intelligent, caring, loving, good looking, clean, a nice person, self confident, a good mother, a good wife and a good cook. Aspies Central, meet my wife.

Real estate and good earning potential.:D

Seriously, one that can accept me as I am and have the ability to unlock the secrets of my soul.

It helps if she has a boat. Always get a picture of the boat before the first date.

She is intelligent, caring, loving, good looking, clean, a nice person, self confident, a good mother, a good wife and a good cook. Aspies Central, meet my wife.

Oh, and a super grandma.( I got her a t-shirt that says so).

Breaths, is reasonably attractive, kind enough to not try to ruin me, willing to love me, doesn't hate me after spending 5 minutes with me.

I can do the rest cook, clean, I can do my own wash thank you....Talking to my self gets old tho.:rolleyes:

Easy:

Beautifully stated. Were you describing someone you know?
I largely agree and consider myself to be a very fortunate man to be married to a beautiful woman who has many of those qualities.
Her face is etched into my heart.

Beautifully stated. Were you describing someone you know?
I largely agree and consider myself to be a very fortunate man to be married to a beautiful woman who has many of those qualities.
Her face is etched into my heart.

No, no one I know. But I can identify a tree when I see its fruits. Our inner hearts may be something we keep hidden but our actions and behaviors always show what's in our hearts. I simply describe these behaviors because it points to the heart that I like. After all, you won't see an orange growing on a fig tree; you won't see spoiled diva behaviors attached to a heart of humility.

I can be sexually attracted to most body types except for morbidly obese women. But i wouldnt want an actual relationship with someone very overweight because i want someone who cares about health, id like that they are vegan, because that is an important topic. I would want for them to be intelligent enough to think for themselves and not be too «girly». They should have the same kind of humor as me so we can make each other laugh, and care about the enviorenment. I would absolutely not like it if a girl uses 62 layers of makeup or are complete fashion diva (guess that goes under «girly»)

New Threads

Top Bottom