• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie guys, what do you think makes a girl attractive?

I agree but it's evolutionary to not want s mate who is unhealthy. For the same reason, i don't like really skinny girls though so it balances out.

Long hair of any colour.
Little to no make-up. I don't dislike it but people to wear way too much.
No tattoos or piercings, one piercing in each earlobe is fine but more than one or a piercing on the upper ear is an instant turn off.
Nice eyes and smile.
Healthy body. I don't care if they're skinny as long as they don't starve themselves to look that way.
Small - medium boobs.

I honesty like the look of women of all different shapes and sizes, I find there is usually something attractive there I can find physically about them even though I do have specific physical characteristics I do go for. Sounds like a cliche but it's the personality that does it for me though. I have meet women who I thought were stunning at first but as I've got to know them, hate their personality and cant find anything attractive about them. The same goes that I've also met women who physically I found nothing attractive about but ended up quite fancying them as they had such a nice personality. If a woman is kind, understanding and pretty chilled out, I usually find her attractive.

First off, Angelina Jolie looks like an anorexic alien. Pass.

Instead of me describing a woman I find physically attractive, just Google search: Marion Cotillard, Shannyn Sossamon, Bryce Dallas Howard, Niki Taylor, or Sophia Loren circa 1952.
I've never dated a woman that wasn't height-weight proportionate, nor have I dated one that weighed more than 125lbs.

For me, looks get you in the door, then personality carries you the rest of the way.
Finding a woman I'm physically attracted has never been a problem of mine. However, finding a woman whose company I enjoy is quite difficult, and becomes more so with time.
I'm at the point I don't expect to find anyone else out there. I'm so set in my ways, and so outside the herd mentality that I can barely relate to others anymore.
One could say my standards are too high, though I would disagree. In fact, I think most people have extremely low/poor standards. For those who doubt that last sentence, take a look around this world sometime.

Routinely like... Hmm. Well, typically crazy ones. Kidding. I look for compassion, commitment, integrity, and common interests. It is impossible for me to pretend to be interested in things that do not interest me; I wont even humor them. Lies, white or not, are still lies. I will not sugarcoat something or pretend in anyway to humor another person. I find that to be insulting to one's intelligence to do so. It also speaks volumes of one's character when they do that to me; It's very condescending. I have no tolerance for such behavior.

You sound a little arrogant. Do you ever take a look in the mirror and question whether YOU are date worthy? I understand that Autism is a developmental disorder and affects the personality there are definitely things you can do to get yourself to better relate to and appreciate others.

Last edited:
I wonder if guys ever actually get any good advice on how to pick a wife. I've apparently done a poor job on my own. After all this time I've figured out what I should have known; what I wish I had been taught. If I had been given some wisdom (and followed the advice) my life would have been much, much better. A bad partnership is worse than no partnership.

I found Angelina Jolie very attractive, physically. I don't know her so I have no idea what she's like as a person. I'm pretty sure animal attraction was the O.P.'s intent here :D I'm a visual person, so looks are the first thing I notice. I could get to know a woman and like her very much, but that won't change whether I am attracted to her. Take that however you like, guys and girls...just being honest.

What prey tell. advice would you have given yourself? I'd love to hear it !

I must confess I like girls to be a bit chubby for an unknown reason. I have a big weakness for redheads as well. I think my wife is the woman that examplifies what I was looking for: good looking, beautiful green eyes, curly redish brown hair, a joyful personality, who understands the challenges of an AS person. Also, a great companion who has a good sense of humour, caring, who is above all a good friend. Yep, my wife is the perfect woman.

I must confess I like girls to be a bit chubby for an unknown reason. I have a big weakness for redheads as well. I think my wife is the woman that examplifies what I was looking for: good looking, beautiful green eyes, curly redish brown hair, a joyful personality, who understands the challenges of an AS person. Also, a great companion who has a good sense of humour, caring, who is above all a good friend. Yep, my wife is the perfect woman.

Aww...so sweet :)

A lab coat goes a long way.

composite_zps0f4b2f64.jpg

Also, Quorra.

quorra-1.jpg

Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, and Halle Berry are the most overrated female celebrities in terms of appearance.

Woah I just encountered a Liam earlier today. and its not that common a name. lol cool. :)
Liam is short for William in some parts of the UK, just as Bill is short for William in most other parts of the English speaking world. A lot of people don't know that, including people who name their kids Liam.

hmmm... physically, I'd say somewhere around 5' (152cm) tall, give or take a few, smaller breasted, long hair (not particular about color, other than no super-phony blonde), not super-weird skinny like me but below average. Eyes... not like 95% of the women who are supposed be "beautiful." I'm not sure how to describe that, but very often "beautiful" women have the angriest, nastiest looking eyes that just creep me out. Doesn't smoke, or get roaring drunk (quieter sort, like me, although maybe not that much).

Most importantly, though, personality-wise I enjoy someone who has something to do. Like, a project, a hobby, a job, college, online gaming, just anything they're really good at and actively pursue and want to be great at and shows that they have a working brain that does more than take up room. Something that might mean maybe they're busy and don't need to talk about meaningless fluff all the time, and maybe we go a few days without talking because we're both really busy and then we can compare what we did, or work on something together. Under no circumstances do I ever want to be someone's "whole world" (ugh, people have said that, and it is so creepy) because, quite frankly, by myself I make for one dull world that gets old really fast.

All very well said. I'll add someone who prefers to not have neighbors. A quiet person, because noise is something most seem oblivious to and it really grates on me. Does not have or want animals. Is not into religion. Is full of ideas and loves projects. Thinks a lot. Loves to explore. A simple person, does not like upscale lifestyle, would rather go camping and eat basic food and travel by car, than do hotel or airplane. Is frugal and knows the value of a dollar. Completely holds her own, house, job, car. Teachers and bankers seem to turn me on. Someone whose kids have a dad if any kids at all. More than anything I don't want more responsibility or expectations. I'm SO tired of always being "the smart one". I don't want to move in or get married again. I just want to enjoy each other's company when we can and I don't mean just in the sack.

Physically I do like long straight hair, and curvy or thick is hot. Runway models are so unattractive to me. I like many but country singer Suzy Bogguss is a good example of who I think is very attractive. Dont know what she looks like now but she looked amazing in her videos in the 90s.

When I hold a woman's hand sometimes I feel nothing special but some women's touch radiates a powerful jolt of femininity. It does not correlate with their looks.

I find Victoria Justice to be quite attractive.
Also, I like how she works with various charities to help others.

Here's a picture of her:
latest

Any of the female companions from Doctor Who. I think the BBC most have a scaling system for picking the most attractive women in Britain. That includes classic series. I find those women very attractive.
So, having aspergers myself, I decided to logically structure this answer.
Physical Appearance:
A nice face goes a long way. I'm not attracted to women who are very over weight, but I do find women who are "busty"(a little bit of a gut, big butt, big boobs) to be very attractive, as long as they have a nice face. I'm attracted to more petite women as well. I like butts a lot(cue big butts song). I like boobs anywhere from B-DD, maybe more depending on how the woman is framed. Basically it comes down to them having a pretty face, not being very over weight,(not counting BMI scale. The BMI scale is rubbish. Counting by looks.) and how their bodies are framed. Glasses are a big turn on for me, but definitely not a requirement.
Personality:
I like women with bubbly personalities, but it's not a requirement. I like them to be above average intelligence. I like them to be nice, caring and nurturing. The kind of woman that would come lay down next to me and cuddle after I have a bad day. Someone who is honest and not passive aggressive. Passive aggressiveness drives me crazy. Someone who is straight forward and not afraid to tell me when she's upset. I'm into nerdy girls a lot.

Other things that are important:
Their sex drive. Mine is super high.
They're willingness do do certain sexual things. I won't go into detail, since this isn't in the adult section.
I don't think me mentioning some of these thigns are too graphic for this section, but I don't know. *shrugs*
This message has not been checked for grammar errors.

i think that a woman with a great personality and very intelligent are a huge turn on for me in all honesty i know that sounds like the biggest walking cliche ever but its true. i must say that body type if i had to choose then its big women for me all the way brooke elliot sara rue etc
but i don't go for looks though looks fade as you age personality brains and heart stay eternal
Namaste

New Threads

Top Bottom