• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie guys, what do you think makes a girl attractive?

Admittedly, I have a huge man-crush on brad Pitt but that might be a result of the amount of people that compare me to him physically. But Angelina Jolie is the furthest thing from attractive to me. As a 22 yr old guy, I genrally look for girls from the ages of 18-24. I have a strong aversion to anything but brunettes in terms of hair color and that usually what I notice first. After that I notice the eyes. I usually prefer brown eyes as well. But if your eyes have a unique color to them: ie, multiple colors... I prefer that. I like women that are around my height and not too petite. Id say in a perfect world her height and weight would be 5'8, 5'9 and anywhere from 135-155. I do prefer thicker girls. I prefer them to be brutally honest much like myself. Compassion, passion, above social influences and norms, individuality, strong sense of self, social awareness/intelligence but apathetic to anything she doesn't agree with. Those are things that'll have me head over heels. I know it's specific and eccentric but Ill search for "her" for perpetually.

I hope this doesn't take us too far off topic, but I feel compelled to answer this:D

Brad Pitt? Don't get it. I don't really have a man-crush on anybody, but the first guy that came to mind is Daniel Craig. Weird subject, but weirdness is cool here so what the hell.

If that's your picture as your avatar, I don't see any resemblance there. You're built like a wrestler. You remind me of my oldest son who was a wrestler in school. Makes me wish I had a picture of him to put up.

It's interesting to me, and this is probably a generational thing, how you described a "thicker" girl. 5'8" and 145 didn't seem thick to me at all. It seemed normal. Since I'm just that way, I had to find out just what is currently 'normal' since our views differ. Turns out that the average U.S. woman is about 5'3 1/2 and weighs 166 lbs. To me, that would qualify as a "thicker" girl. Your perception of average seems to be much thinner than the actual average woman. At the same height/ weight ratio a girl that's 5'8" would weigh something like 170, if I'm guessing right. What you consider to be thick is actually much smaller than what, proportionately, would be normal.

If your preferences are roughly average for a man your age, young men today consider the average girl to be considerably thinner than what is average. That's interesting. For that matter, now that I think of it, I'm very surprised at the actual average size of a woman over 20. I'm getting my numbers from the CDC so they're probably accurate. When I was your age, my peers and I would have considered what was average at the time to be normal.

After all this rambling, what I really wonder is whether expectations are higher now than they were 30 years ago or is it that our expectations are the same but the average woman is now considerably heavier?

As a point of reference, when I was still active duty in the Air Force I was put on the official weight loss program because I exceeded 176 lbs at a height of 5'8". This happened in 1996. What was considered overweight for a man 17 years ago is now below average for a woman. Just something to ponder.

Last edited:
All solid points, Mark. When I say "thicker," I just meant I'm not into girls that on the lean side. Maybe a better way to put it into perspective is my current girlfriend. She is 5'9 and 165 and absolutely beautiful to me. It seems we are roughly the same stature, you and I. I'm 5'9 175lbs. I did wrestle from age 7-20 (2 years division 1 but couldn't cut it.)

Kate Moss - both beautiful and graceful although I'm not sure what her personality is really like as she doesn't do a lot of TV or radio interviews.
Michelle Gomez - intelligent, assertive, and extremely good looking with smoky eyes and a mischevious sense of humour.
Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) - she looks great in the videos.

Hmmm I'd say a yellow pony with long pink hair, she flys...protects her friends, has a soft heart and like every woman, she has her own set ways/things she likes to do. Ooooh I'm getting goose bumps...but I can only wish/pray & hope...cause I wanted to get married again.
But not sure it will ever happen :-( As a romantic, I envision we'd be in love, emotionally, intellectually and physically. If I found the right woman I'm cool with taking it slow.

But her neck must smell nice...and be biteable... ;)

My intent was whatever attraction leads the posters to desire romance (and even marriage). The question of whether that attraction is animal, intellectual, or emotional (or all three) can itself be part of the discussion.

I would need all three to truly like someone (a guy in my case). I cannot feel "animal attraction" for someone that I don't feel emotional attraction for. I've only truly felt all three types of attraction for two persons.

hmmm... physically, I'd say somewhere around 5' (152cm) tall, give or take a few, smaller breasted, long hair (not particular about color, other than no super-phony blonde), not super-weird skinny like me but below average. Eyes... not like 95% of the women who are supposed be "beautiful." I'm not sure how to describe that, but very often "beautiful" women have the angriest, nastiest looking eyes that just creep me out. Doesn't smoke, or get roaring drunk (quieter sort, like me, although maybe not that much).

Most importantly, though, personality-wise I enjoy someone who has something to do. Like, a project, a hobby, a job, college, online gaming, just anything they're really good at and actively pursue and want to be great at and shows that they have a working brain that does more than take up room. Something that might mean maybe they're busy and don't need to talk about meaningless fluff all the time, and maybe we go a few days without talking because we're both really busy and then we can compare what we did, or work on something together. Under no circumstances do I ever want to be someone's "whole world" (ugh, people have said that, and it is so creepy) because, quite frankly, by myself I make for one dull world that gets old really fast.

Well...I've always been partial to redheads. :) Mainly because of one Jean Bruce Scott (Caitlin O'Shannessy on Airwolf. I actually had a classmate who looked a lot like Jean Bruce Scott back in the day (not so much anymore, though...the years have definitely been kinder to my former classmate than to JBS.

Anyway, that brings me to the love of my life, my best friend, and the sexiest woman I know. My DSSW (Dear, Sweet, and Sexy Wife), Michelle.

176048_1255248716926_3300897_o.jpg

In the words of Mike Myers from "Wayne's World,

"GOD, I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!" :)

Well...I've always been partial to redheads. :) Mainly because of one Jean Bruce Scott (Caitlin O'Shannessy on Airwolf. I actually had a classmate who looked a lot like Jean Bruce Scott back in the day (not so much anymore, though...the years have definitely been kinder to my former classmate than to JBS.

Anyway, that brings me to the love of my life, my best friend, and the sexiest woman I know. My DSSW (Dear, Sweet, and Sexy Wife), Michelle.

View attachment 5195

In the words of Mike Myers from "Wayne's World,

"GOD, I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!" :)
She's hot!

Fair-skin, a great atitude, tom-boyness, Slightly Skinny to Averege Weight, fit, a nice outlook on things, intelligent, open minded, and a nice singing voice, Anything from Tenor to Alto.
And a small butt. :giggle2:

I have this on my YouTube channel...classic Jean Bruce Scott, pre-Airwolf:

Last edited by a moderator:
What ultimately matters most to me with a woman is whether she serves Jesus Christ. I've been in an ungodly relationship before, and it caused tons of pain between both of us. I learned the heard way that if you don't share a common spiritual worldview, all other relational areas are tainted for the worse.

Physically speaking, I like brunettes a lot, but there's something about redheads that still captures my attention. Jennifer Love Hewitt is still gorgeous in my opinion, with a great smile and curves in all the right places. Sadly, I can't watch anything she does now, because of the raunch factor (way too distracting). :redface:

7aeb8345da6dc66765caf329add72e85.jpg

As for redheads, I think Amy Adams is truly beautiful. She made a great Lois Lane in "Man of Steel". :)

1632358.jpg

"First off, Angelina Jolie looks like an anorexic alien. Pass. " thats... a terrible thing to say about another person...

There's a lot of body-shaming in this thread... well, overall shaming of the appearance of a few well-known women. That's not cool. Everyone has different tastes, and you should be capable of describing your "ideal woman" without bashing another. Every woman is beautiful in their own way, whether they are thin or curvy or what-have-you.

New Threads

Top Bottom