• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Absolutely, since I was a young child I would wander off into forests, fields, swamps, gardens. My brother knew where I was most of the time, we had a signal when it was time to come home.

Have you ever ridden a roller coaster?

Yes. at The Lagoon in Utah.

Do you have as many grandkids as I do?

Yes! One of my favorite foods ever! My cousins are Puerto Rican and Mexican <3 <3 :)

Do you know how to eat with chopsticks?

I do, I can even shovel sticky rice into my mouth fast. Like eating with chopsticks.

Have you ever done any haying?

yes - by hand and machine :grimacing:

have you ever been to a town that starts with the letter I?

um.. probably.. at some point i've been to several.

Do you like chocolate and cheese more than most things in life?

I like both, just not together.

How do you like you steak cooked?

Yes, my wife and I have been together for over 50 years.

Do you have a hobby?

Yes, three sons and two daughters.

Do you live in Europe?

English only. It's a sad part of my autism. I am unable to learn other languages. I have been intensively taught a few, but I just can't retain the knowledge more than a couple hours.

Do you live where it never snows?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you been to a sit down restaurant yet?

New Threads

Top Bottom