• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Too many to list. I guess my general anxiety and social awkwardness would be the obvious ones.

Do you regularly use apps on your mobile/computer?

I am no longer required to use a smart phone, thankfully. Yes, I regularly use a couple apps on my laptop.

What do you like to do to relax/wind down, at the end of a day?

Last edited:
I like to read or crochet, maybe watch some movies and play on the computer for a while. Oh, and diamond painting is always relaxing as well. :D

Have you lived in the same place all your life, or have you moved around?

I moved once. I was born in Rochester, New York (but have never been to New York City), and when I was five, we moved to Olathe, Kansas because my dad changed jobs.

What is one quality that you like about yourself?

I guess I like that I can perservere through hardship. . Yes it sucks, and I kind of have aspie freakouts in the meantime, but I move on quite easily, and learn to adapt in even the harshest circumstances.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Not sure how to answer that.

What hobby/hobbies have you considered taking up?

I am interested in space weather. I have been studying the effect the sun and it's behavior has on weather on earth. And I've actually come to the conclusion that global warming is caused by the sun, and we are now heading towards a maunder minimum.

Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Veggie Ramen?

More people, but less social interraction

are some of your stims involuntary... like sudden spasms?

Not really that I've noticed, although I do things without noticing I'm doing them so in that sense they aren't really voluntary.

When was the last time you laughed out loud and what were you laughing at?

No, however, my sister's dog is one of my closest friends and confidants.

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?

Nope, no tacos but looked at Tex-Mex magazine by Food Network.

When people talk about your good qualities, what are those?

On forums they say I am insightful have a good sense of humor and write things that are thought provoking.

Same question

People say I have a very cheerful and optimistic attitude. I don't know if that's true, because I worry a lot. But I don't want to lower morale for the folks around me. So I try to appear happy all the time.

Do you have any wilderness survival skills?

New Threads

Top Bottom