• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Theta.G

Ask the next poster a question, they will answer and ask one of their own for the next poster.

Example
[Start] What's a movie that blew your mind?

[User B] Requiem for a dream
What do you do to cheer yourself up?

[User C] Eat a big meal
What's the most important thing you learned in taking care of your health?

And so on. Lets start with this one.

What's the most important thing you learned in taking care of your health?

The healthcare industry is only interested in making money and they do so by giving me expensive meds to treat my symptoms. They don't want to actually improve my health. I have to do that myself through diet, exercise, sleeping enough and reducing stress.
What kind of job do you think you would have if you were 30 years old in 1880?

Probably fur trapping.

If you could meet one person of your choosing, living or dead, who would it be and why?

Earl Nightingale because he had a brilliant mind and the ability to teach others quite well. everyone involved with him that had the courage to change became successful in their endeavors.

Who is your favorite author and why?

Dr. Eric Berne. His book, "Games People Play", totally revolutionized my understanding of NT communication. He systemized NT communication in a way that makes total sense and makes it easy for my Aspie brain to understand. I was always looking for the social bridge between me and NTs; that book taught me how to construct that bridge. I'm really not a "book person" but this one should be mandatory reading for all Aspies.

If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be and why?

Toronto, Canada. From what I heard, everyone there is friendly and health care is free.

Real or fictional, who do you have a crush on?

Gary Taxali
If you could own a retail shop what would you sell and what would the shop be called?

Arts and Sparks which would sell hand crafted products. With a lot of these people hopefully being disabled.

Alternatively a doll shop called Dolly Alsorts.

What are your comfort items?

The best thing about being aspie IMO is the advanced pattern recognition and other traits related to neuro-diverse intellectualism. We can see and understand at great depth difficult concepts that 99.9% of non autists cannot.

What do you last remember dreaming about?

Last edited:
My last dream was a delicious one; my husband, my friends, and I were at a sweets shop sampling ice cream flavors and candies.

Do you have family in other countries?

Knowing that I am not alone, as I love the company of my friends, family, and husband (who all know exactly what I am going through in life).

What is the first pet you ever owned?

The most interesting place i ever visited would have to be another layer of reality known as the astral realm. Traveled via out of body experience! Whether that's consciously experiencing the outer environment as light which isn't perceivable to the naked eye or if it's a construct within the subconscious mind, liked it more than any vacation.

Your latest fixation?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom