• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

I think I’d like to live the period 1997-2007 again: but as an adult all the way through, and with the knowledge and life skills I’ve developed since then.

Historical time periods (many/most thereof) would probably be nice for a weekend break if I had a time machine: but I wouldn’t want to live my life in them! ;)

Do you have a favourite historical dress/style era?

Yes.

I have made:
Vanilla/Lavender
Blackberry
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip
Mint Chip

Same question

The way my pets smell, which is impossible to describe.

Do you enjoy watching crime shows?

That's a really good one, though i only watched season 1.

I have way too many as well, for asian dramas Hana Yori Dango and Scarlet Heart, for really old ones i watched as a child, Moonlighting, Buffy and Charmed has a special place in my heart.

What is your favorite movie?

Oh, dear, good one :) I'm a bit of a movie buff and there are so many of them, split on genre or period or country of origin... lol

Off the top of my head, I'll go with Tarkovsky's Stalker.

Same question ;)

Stalker is the only Tarkovsky movie i watched, but i really liked it as well.

Hmm too many for me too, Blade Runner is one of the latest ones i watched that comes to mind. Also agreed it varies a lot for me too according to genre, country of origin vs..

Do you like horror movies?

New Threads

Top Bottom