• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

non-windy :tearsofjoy: wind gets my sensory issues off the charts (sound, sight, touch....) other than that I love stuff about all seasons, very outdoorsy.

what animals did you see today?

Lovely. Sunny, clear, blue skies, expected to be in the mid to upper 70's F, for the remainder of the week.

Same question. How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

Last edited:
Tough question. I like so many different kinds of spices. If I can answer based on a spice blend, then I'd have to say my own fermented hot pepper powder.

I ferment my own hot pepper sauce in the fall in a crock consisting of fermented pepper varieties, garlic, onion and carrot and sea salt. I then purée the sauce and bottle it. I take the leftover mash, dehydrate that and then powder it in a blender. That's my pepper spice blend. It's so versatile and so flavorful.

It's even great if you coat potato chips (crisps to you) with it.

Same q

Basil, rosemary, sage and thyme are my favorites. Hard to choose between them. I tried to choose a favorite spice, however, took too long.

What is your favorite outdoor activity?

I have a few. Listening to and playing music, baking, drawing, sewing, watching films, playing word games/interacting, here.

If you could travel to any destination in the world, where would you go?

Ah, this feels like old times.

Yes I do remember being younger than five but only a few vivid memories. I have a very clear memory of an instance when I still still in diapers.

Same q

I loved comic books as a kid, but back then it was Archie, Donald Duck, etc. I don't read them now.

Same q

All clothing tags that make contact with my body are quickly removed!

Same q

Yep.

Have you ever removed a tag that said "do not remove under penalty of law" and then worried about getting arrested?

Yes I have. On a mattress. Later on I found out that that doesn't apply to the consumer who has purchased the product.

If you could travel back in time, what decade or time period would you like to go back to and live in?

New Threads

Top Bottom