• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Yes, one of them, as I grew up in two, different areas.

Do you like the climate where you, currently, live, or, would you prefer to live somewhere that is, generally, warmer or colder?

I'm happy with the climate where I live, but there are several other reasons that make me want to experience something better. That being said though, I really wouldn't mind experiencing the climate of a tropical island :)

What's your favourite drink?

Lemonade at the moment and sometimes cold herbal tea.

Do you think it's better to stay informed as it relates to politics online, or to ignore most of it?

I find most news depressing, so I choose to avoid it, especially politics.

Have you ever played pool or snooker?

Yes, I've played pool, a handful of times.

What are some of your favorite indoor and outdoor activities?

Indoors: Baking, watching films, reading, drawing, playing my guitar, playing forum games, and, like you, solving crossword puzzles. I, also, enjoy jigsaw puzzles.

Outdoors: Walking, hiking, exploring places I've never been, spending time at the beach, and playing soccer with my sister's dog when the opportunity presents itself.

If you were to build a treehouse, what would it look like?

Last edited:
Probably something like this ...

Treehotel-Harads-Dormire-nelle-case-sugli-alberi-unesperienza-unica.jpg

Would you prefer a house on a mountain slope or by the sea?

(That is a nice treehouse! It looks beautiful, there, wherever that is.)

A dream of mine has been, to design and build a wood and glass house on a cliff or hilltop, overlooking the sea. I'm not sure I'd be able to make it happen in my lifetime, but, you never know what the future may hold (is the way I like to think). This is a very, similar example of what I've envisioned...
F6A5109C-6162-41DD-B31A-9A2DA49D27E1.jpeg

Same question

Last edited:
Looks like you've got the best of both worlds. I hope you fulfill your dream one day, and that looks like a great design. Maybe your build will be documented on an American show similar to Grand Designs. :)

For me it depends on the climate. I'd prefer to live by the beach in a warm or tropical climate ,but I'd prefer a place higher up in a colder or more temperate climate.

Have you ever had a piece written about you in a newspaper?

(Thank you for your kind and encouraging sentiments/ wishes! I hope you fulfill your desires, as well. :))

No, I have not.

Same question, and if 'yes', what was it in regard to?

Well, I robbed a bank once and...
Just kidding.

No, thankfully I have never had anything written about me in a newspaper. I know it doesn't have to be related to something negative, but I quite like flying under the radar.

Do you buy goods online?

I, too, like flying under the radar.

Yes, from the product maker/manufacturer's website, directly. I don't use Amazon or the like.

Can you make an entire meal out of an avocado?

Last edited:
Yes. We have some, here, that one can hike to.

Do you prefer to cook, simply, as opposed to using complicated recipes?

Yes, I think simple recipes are for cooks and complicated ones are for chefs.

Do you consider yourself a morning-person?

Yes, for the most part. I do like to sleep in and move slow on weekends.

Same question

New Threads

Top Bottom