• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

No. I get addicted to caffeine so easily. And I'm really sensitive to the effects of it.

Do you have any children?

No

Do you find it easier to relate to people of the same culture/ethnicity as you, or do you find it easier to relate to those of a different background?

I'm not sure. I know that when engaging with people of different cultures/ethnicity/backgrounds, I tend to feel quite comfortable, and I can experience heightened interest and enjoyment. But, I'm not sure I find it easier to relate, necessarily, to those of other cultures or backgrounds.

Have you ever traveled to Spain and/or Portugal, and, if so, did you enjoy the experience?

Not in my yard (fire hazard). I go out to the street to do that.

Do you forget what game you are playing the moment you click on it?

January

When ill and in need of medication, do you prefer to try curing your illness with natural remedies, before resorting to synthetic/chemical medications?

Last edited:
I'd like to learn how to support others going through crisis.

What is your most prized possession?

Nothing out of the ordinary/ the same thing(s) I do on other nights of the week - eat dinner, walk on beach, or, around town, or my neighborhood, watch a film, read, listen to music. Any or all of the aforementioned.

Same question

Last edited:
Saturday is our Shabbat (Sabbath) and it begins Friday dusk and Lasts until Saturday dusk. So Saturday night is sort of a gift of God. It gives us a little extra bit of Sabbath. You're tired, eh, it's night time. Just start working on Sunday. :)

So to answer your question, Saturday night is usually cozy family time.

Do you live near your family?

New Threads

Top Bottom