• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Greek yogurt with wild blueberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and cream

What is your preferred form of transportation?

I am of the belief that if it can be of benefit to those who have otherwise, been unsuccessful at relieving physical pain, anxiety, nausea and so forth, then it should be available/legal, however, I am not well informed on all positives and negatives of doing so.

(Hdphn33- It is my favorite breakfast dish : )

I think a wolf would make a great pet... However there would also be some complications.
On one hand when it sees you as a member of it's pack it can be cuddly and playful like a dog / (canines). They're very territorial so will attack intruders viciously. Great defense pet.
Now for the complications...
If you leave somewhere and come back you can't smell like any other animals because then the wolf may think you're no longer one of the pack and attack you. The wolves scent must be present on your clothes or body when you do come back. Mail men and any other neutral home visitors would be in the line of fire for the pets defense of our territory.

If it does turn on you one day or you accidentally come home with cat scent all over you or dog scent and it attacks, you stand a fighting chance at winning because of the familiarity built up with the animal. And while you play / rough house with it while things were previously fine, there's vulnerabilities the wolf will have that only you know. (How far it can bend it's head to the side of it's body to bite, how fast it's reaction speed is, which ways it can and cannot bend it's body, etc)

If this were a tiger, bear or mountain lion you wouldn't have a chance if it unexpectedly went rogue.

How are you feeling?

-It appeared to be something I'd enjoy taking part in.

If you were to have the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and, why...?

Alaska. Has some of the cleanest drinking water in the world, close to nature and not densely populated.

Imagine life is a game...
What are the rules?

You have been dropped into the endurance arena.
Objective: Survive the horrors!
Secondary objective: Reproduce!

Hint: Observe your species to learn valuable skills.

Is there a song you didn't like at first, that later grew on you?

A few, but, off the top of my head; A Forest, by The Cure

Which musical instruments/ combination of instruments do you, particularly, like the sound of/ enjoy listening to?

Right now i'm digging this:
Saxophone & piano mixed with your standard rock instruments.

and this (Opera mixed with dubstep)
In particular i enjoy listening to a certain type of female vocals... idk how to identify or describe it.( Maybe it's just the sound of the singer, little to no overuse of vibrato or perhaps it's just hitting the right notes consistently. or a mix of all! haha)

IMO it's very rare to mix 2 genre styles together in a song and have it sound good.

What is your favorite tv show and why?

Blackadder goes forth. I just enjoy how the use of language is used to convey humour.

When was the last time you ate fast food?

Sadly, no.

Did you know that there is a similar phenomenon, visible from Florida's western coast, at sunset?

Last edited:
Nope, but I can count to ten in Italian!
Uno, Due, Tre, Quattro, Cinque, Sei, Sette, Otto, Nove, Dieci, Undici, Dodici, Tredici, Quattordici, Quindici, Seidici, Diciasette, Diciotto, Dicianove, Venti!
(Well that's twenty, not ten, but I just wanted to show off my basic Italian skills :D)

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind are they?

My wife and I have four Chihuahuas. All of our children are gone and have families of their own, so they are our babies now.

Are all of those rumors that I have been hearing true?

Sure. I'm not sure which rumors they are, but I'll nod along and we'll see where that goes.

Which 5 adjectives describe you best?

Cautious, Shy, Tense, Reclusive and Exhausted.

As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you achieve your goal? (optional)

An architect and a musician.

No, however, earned a similar degree in design, and have worked in the field, in various, other capacities. I did not pursue music as a profession.

Do you reside in the same area/ city/ town that you lived in, as a child?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom